The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 57345

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you are welcome to join this herd if you wish Simba said finally.  We have taken other abandoned cubs in recently. Hali and Ramiki here did not know a pride before we found them and took them in."
_
Your parents left you huh/ well you can stay with us for awhile..' Kopa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon was taken back by this offer, but also insulted at Kopa' s remark. "My Father murdered my mother after she grew too weak to bear cubs. He said she was expendable." Damon said as he lowered his head. "As for joining you I will, but I can hunt for myself and I don't bow to anyone, king or not." He said calmly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its custom to bow to a king" Kopa replied " i'm sorry about your mother. Your father was real piece of work. How did you survive?I did not mean to insult you, and I'm sorry if I did.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Why does Matter if I bow?" He asked, beginning to annoyed by a ridiculous custom. "And I think I have told you enough about my past for now." Damon replied, wanting to change the subject. "Besides don't you have more important things right now?" He asked Simba and Kopa. "Like getting help?" He said, hoping to change the subject.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes , Damon can tell us more about himself at a time of his choosing " Nuteri said coming up to them.. " we must find sanctuary first, and begin to work on a strategy to reclaim the pridelands..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon looked at Kovu with a raised eyebrow. "What are you looking at?" He asked the Brown furred Lion.

Timon couldn't believe simba had let the Psycho cub join. "Simba, he tried to eat us." The nervous Meerkat said. "What if he tries to eat us while we sleep?" Timon asked. "But Timon, simba would never let him eat us, cause Friends don't let friends get eaten." Pumbaa told Timon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, Matsu returned, bowing to the royal family.  "My King, I bring news from the scouts," he said.  "We have yet to encounter the black jaguars that were believed involved in the killings last night.  They might have moved on.  The path west seems clear."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Excellent we need to keep moving then " Simba nodded ' How long before we enter Yuna's territory?' Yuna was the ruler of the nearest kingdom..Kopa had p[assed through his kingdom a few times while with Nuteri when he was a cub.. theyhad treated them reasonably well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That'll be the safest route," Kovu nodded in agreement.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Please tell me we'll be there soon," Kiara said to her brother.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon huffed. "You'd be there sooner if you didn't have all these animals behind you." Damon said. "They're slowing you down, so stop whining." Damon said to Kiara.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To answer your question Kiara, no i do not know when we will get there." Kopa replied. "Just be a little more patient. Its not easy given your and Kovu's injuries and the fact we're moving the entire pride along with us."
_ I'm hoping that we'll be there by morning' simba replied. ' Granted I haven't seen Yuna in a long time so he may not remember me..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's good to hear," Kovu smiled to Simba.

Knowing his cubs would be born in the near future, he wanted his mate to be somewhere safe.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon rolled his eyes. Why did they waste time when they needed to get going. He thought about telling them that he had a little Jaguar cub for dinner last night and needed to get as far away as he could. turning to simba. "You'd get there faster if you only brought the strong and left the weak to their fate." He said to the king. " I was taught that it is survival of the fittest, hunt or be hunted, kill or be killed." He said. "If your daughter and her mate were injured, then they should be left to their fates." He said cold-heartedly. he rose and started walking away. He was going to see if he could score a meal.

A good distance away, he spotted three vultures standing over a fully grown dead lioness. He smiled as he sneaked up from behind. He stayed low to the ground and pounced from behind as he landed on one's back.

"Yo bro's help." He shouted trying to get Damon off. "I ain't no cub's meal." He said as he managed to through Damon off. "Oh yes you are scavengers." He said.

The vultures grouped together.

"Yo, here's the deal, we're the buzzard boyz, and we're on the rap attack, playing it cool with a capital C-O-O-L." They rapped as Damon covered his ears. These birds were terrible singers.

Damon felt the dead lioness under his start to move. He saw what looked like a black furred Lioness cub crawl out from under the lioness. "Who...Who are you? She asked Damon and the Buzzard boyz.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Matsu said nothing until the new lion walked off, when he spoke to the King.  "Forgive me for talking out of place, my King, but who is this insensitive prick of a lion?  And why does he dare to insult you and your family?  I personally find him an insolence...maybe even a threat, to our survival."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I suspect he doesn't know any better " Simba replied " His father was a terrible parent, and its clear the son has inherited the worst of the father. Now i could be cruel and abandon him, but that would make me no better than him."
-
He needs to be shown his place i say " Kopa replied " How dare he talk like that about Kiara, especially when he would have been left to wander the savannah and likely starve if we hadn't passed by! I aggree, he is an insufferable prat, and its worse because he's a cub.."
_
he has seen only the worst that life has had to offer" Nuteri said " Yet I sense kinship between you and him , my prince. " Wait are you trying to tell me that I might be related to the arrogant cold-hearted twit? Kopa started.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Seriously, can we leave him behind?" Kovu asked Simba.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"My name is Damon. " He told the strange cub, he was taken back by the fact she was a black lioness cub. He had never encountered one before.

"My name is Makaila." She nervously replied as she collapsed and fell unconscious. Damon rushed to her side and scooped her onto his back. Then he turned to the buzzard boyz. "You three, use your wings to give her some shade." Damon ordered as they reluctantly complied. Damon figured someone in that group back there would know what to do to help her, so he started the careful trek.

Damon soon arrived. "This cub needs help." He said as the buzzard Boyz froze. They never thought they' d see simba again. and then they saw Kopa. " Kopa, is that you?" The leader asked, hopeful what they heard about Kopa being alive was true.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simba started as he saw the young cub, the group had followed Damon reluctantly. "So this one is injured huh? he said  looking at Damon , then turning he nodded at a young lioness who went over and picked up mikaila " This one needs water and food " she said. "Wekll, so do the rest of us, but her case is more urgent..
- kopa started at the buzzards who somehow knew his name " Wait a minute 'your those buzzrds who would playfully peck atme during treks with Nuteri " ah yes the trio of carrion who love to sing, but who unfortunately aren't very good at it. Nuteri said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: