The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 57378

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" She was hiding under a dead lioness, that should cover food." He said, walking back towards the dead body he found.

The Buzzard boys looked confused. " Yo Kopa, remember we helped save you from our former flock after they tried to use you to get your dad to give them food." the leader said.

Damon ignored the buzzards as he started to eat the dead body. Until then, he had forgotten he was hungry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember almost nothing from my youth. You'll have to reintroduce yourselves to me, since the only thing I remember you from from my travels with Nuteri' Kopa explained." I do recall you guys like to sing..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: hope this is OK)

"We don't remember that?" the leader said. "But we'll tell you what we do remember." the third on said as the Buzzard Boyz back up and cleared their throats as the started to rap.

"YO!, here' s the truth. You had gone off to find your family tree, only to be trapped up in a real tree. we guarded you when you said our rappin was really happen,  Our former flock wanted to force your pops to cough up big juicy meal.  We didn't like this and wanted to keep it real by eating dead animals, so we tricked our bosses into sending us to make the deal. When we reached priderock we found your mom and pop. We led the way, helped save the day, and no one was dead!"." the Buzzard boys rapped as they finished their song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon growled lowly when as he tried to block out their terrible rap, after eating his fill, Damon turned to walk away from the body until he thought of something. "I better bring some back to that cub I found. " He said, unaware that dead lioness he had eaten part of what had been Makaila' s mother.

He found where the lioness had taken her. She was still unconscious. Damon dropped the chunk of meat near her and walked away.  He looked around to see if he could find someway to find water when he saw a bird fly by and he remembered something he figured our a while back. Birds flew towards water at sunset. he broke into a sprint as he followed the bird. upon arriving at a tree filled Riverbed Damon grinned as he saw water. First thing Damon did was to sniff it, once he was certain it was safe, Damon put one paw in to test it before stepping into the shaded and shallow bed of the River. Damon gulped down the water before he stretched and took off back towards the herd. When he got there he said only one word. "WATER!". The Black furred cub then scooped Makaila up onto his back and then picked up the meat with his mouth, Damon took off towards the stream. Damon moved with haste, only stopping to keep the lioness from falling off. Damon reached his destination as he let Makaila slide off into the shallow stream bed. Damon laid down and softly splashed water on her to wake her up. "Makaila, wake....up, eat...drink." Damon said as he breathed heavily, exhausted after his good deed for the eon.

Makaila groaned as she opened he eyes, the lion cub from before had told her to eat and drink. Makaila ate the meat he had laying out for her, to hungry to care where it came from at the time. She was starting to feel a little better, still sore and woozy, but better.

"Did you bring me here?" She asked Damon, who sheepishly grinned as he plopped down, still exhausted. Makaila giggled. "Thank you." She whispered as Makaila finished the meal and took some more sips of water.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who are these guys?" Kiara asked Kopa confused.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I shall return to the other scouts, my King," Matsu said, bowing his head.

----------

Back in the Pridelands, the panther assassins again moved across the borders in the north and south, but tonight's killings were very rare.  There was almost nothing left in the kingdom, vanished in the storm...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Never mind these three .. lets keep going " Kopa replied and continued walking towards the west.. Now was not the time for catching up with these zany birds, in fact how they knew of him was something Kopa had not quite figured out..
_ Gorging on a dead lioness  is wrong " the Lioness said to Damon " We have prey for that.. we don't weat our own.." she sadded looking at maikayla..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila' s eyes widened in horror as she looked at Damon. "You ATE my MOTHER!?" She shouted as she swiped Damon with her claws. This made three claw marks on his right cheek that were sure to leave scars. He reeled back as Makaila staggered to her feet, she felt sick as she realized why that meat smelled Familiar. It was her Mother, he fed her a chunk of Her own mother. Makaila Threw up as she got her bearings and took off. "Makaila, Wait, let me explain!" Damon pleaded, but she didn't hear him, she didn't want to hear him.

Although he was still sore, Damon had to, for whatever reason make things right. He rose to his feet and followed her. Makaila was hunched over, sobbing. At first Damon was afraid that she would run off, but she didn't.

"Makaila, I.." He started, before she interrupted. "Go away, I have nothing to say to you!" She said in between sobs. "Then listen!" Damon snapped. "I swear, I had no Idea that was your mother." Damon said as Makaila stuck up her head. "I guess it doesn't matter, I shouldn't have eaten her anyway, I just want you to know how sorry I am." He said, lowering his head in shame. Makaila still refused to look at him. "Please, I'll do anything." Damon said even though he had no Idea why he was even bothering. Makaila finally spoke to him." Anything?" She asked, turning her head slightly.

Damon nodded. "Anything, just name it." He told the lioness cub. Makaila turned around and walked over to him. "Swear upon all the great kings of past Never, ever eat another lion as long as you live, even if you starve to death." She said. Damon smiled sheepishly. "I swear, but who are the great kings of the past?" He asked Makaila. The lioness cub looked up at the stars, which had come out. "Look at the stars, they are the great kings of the past. They watch over all lions and guide us when we need it." She explained. " I thought everyone knew that." she said as Damon lowered his head. "My dad told me... never mind." He said, turning to go back as Makaila followed.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zulu and the African Wild Dogs payed Damon no heed as they passed him by, keeping their cubs close to them.  Matsu had already gone to join the rest of the scouts...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where did that Damon go anyways?" Kiara asked, seeing he had taken off.

She then heard a voice yell....

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not far from the group, two cheetahs roamed the land in a leisurely pace. They had just finished a recent meal and were now simply wandering. "Do you think there's any more of us around here uncle?" one cheetah asked.

"It's hard to say Straff," the other, named Duma, answered. "The herds have moved around a lot, but it's always a possibility."

"I hope so," Straff sighed. "I don't like this, I mean us being alone. I want to be with other animals."

"I know you do," Duma sympathized, "but unfortunately life is hard that way."

"Well I don't want it to be hard anymore," Straff moaned. "I just want it to be simple and peaceful."

"If there were more like you," Duma smiled, "the world would be a much better place."

"If only," Straff agreed. "So what exactly are we looking for anyway?"

"Whatever life brings us," Duma replied. "Hopefully it will be somewhere appealing."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As soon as the two cubs reached the stream, Damon turned to Makaila. " I supose I should be a good little lion and bring the others here?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. Makaila nodded with a smile as she laid down near the stream. She was still weak, her anger had made her forget that for the moment. "OK, and when I get back, I'll try to get you a fish or something." Damon promised her with a smile as he headed back to the herd. He over heard Kiara asked where he had taken off to. "I've found a stream, with some trees and fresh grass. Any of you whiners interested, then follow me." He said as he took off back to Makaila.

Damon stopped at the stream, he saw a decent sized fish, as big as a new born cub. Damon pounced on the fish and after a bit of a struggle, he killed it. Damon dragged the fish through the water as he laid it in front of Makaila. " I hope you like it. "He asked sheepishly, hoping it would help make her feel better.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
are you two coming?" the lioness asked Damon " we need to keep moving, after all.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon scoffed. "First off, I'm tired, and second Makaila is still too weak for any long distance travels. Besides, you said that all of your herd needed food and water, Unless the cowardly king of pride rock is too scared of Panthers." Damon said. Makaila, who was still eating swallowed. "Damon, that's a terribly disrespectful thing to say!" She said. Damon looked at her. Damon rolled his eyes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Watch your tongue whelp' the lioness said grabbing Damon by the throat and lifting him off the ground. : I will not tolerate having my king disrespected to my face! Either you learn to show some respect, and soon, or you will not live very long.As for Maikaila here, she's coming with us, and she will be carried on the back of one of the lionesses.Either you shape up Damon, or we will kill you for being disrespectful, and portion you out among the herd.do you WANT To die Damon? the lioness, whose name was Rhoda, said, she had the cub in a solid , firm grip.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let him go, your hurting him!" Makaila said. "You can't eat him, if you did, you'd be no better than The cannibal lion, Leo the pride killer!" She cried. Damon coughed as he grinned. "Go a head, you'd be doing me a favor, I deserve it after everything I did to my family. They're dead because He made me kill them and eat them." The black furred lion said in a raspy voice, tears filling his eyes. Makaila was horrified as she looked towards Rhoda. "Let him GO!" Makaila said, this time with a growl.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this cub needs to be taught a lesson in humility, young one.. he has shown nothing but disrespect to us since our first encounter.. and how pray te;ll could you possibly have eaten a full grown lion Damon " Rhoda said giving him a cold glare. physically, unless you had several days to do that, it would be impossible. even if they were say ill and thinner than normally, by yourself you could not do it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" I'll tell you if you release me." Damon gasped.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'i'll release you if you apologize to my king foir the things you've said about him. rhoda said taking damon and carrying him over to where Simba was. " This one is here is apologize for what he said earlkier about you my king..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon sighed as he looked at simba. "I'm sorry." He said. "now if you'll let me down, I'll tell you about my past."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Let him Down Simba said to Rhoda who did so.. " Now tell us Damon, and speak truthfully.." Simba said to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: