The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah that works"Tuck said gently picking up the sleeping Fidget who was on Matt's lap but made sure as not to wake him and set him gently on the ground. Tuck smiled happily as Matt called him his best friend. "You're my bestest friend too Matt" Tuck said.

"Yeah, we could teach you all about being a House dog but like Ace said you should swim around with us that is if you want too." Rolly said.

Gunner wagged his little tail and jumped into the water with a big splash.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt grinned at Tuck agreeing with rather than being put off by his calling him his best friend, "Ok, come on then" he went over to get the bike of his uncles he'd borrowed and figured since he'd offered, Tuck had a bike to use too.

Pitch laughed as he shielded himself from the splash, "See, you're already a natural at swimming in Hiccup Hole so everything else is bound to be a breeze" he reassured before starting to swim about again.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'll just use my skateboard, Hold on I know I packed it up somewhere." He said running into the House to get his skateboard and came out five minutes later with his skateboard and helmet.

Gunner swam around laughing.

"You'll do great you're gonna make a lot of friends here. " Ace said.

"Say, do you like Thunderbolt Gunner? You'd fit it extra well if ya do." Rolly said.

Gunner stops swimming and looks at Rolly perplexed.

"Who or what is Thunderbolt"? Gunner said confused

Rolly Ace, and Cadpig all gasp in surprise.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Cool, gotta admit I never learned to skateboard" Matt said as they headed off towards the Deville place that Horace and Jasper were currently at.

Pitch immediately glanced back at Lucky and found what he'd expected, a completely shocked look!

"You don't know who..." Lucky shook his head and swam foward with a grin, "Boy have we got to educate you! Thuderbolt is quite possibly the greatest TV show and dog actor out there in television today!".

"Even if there are very few dog actors in television today" Pitch commented. Lucky frowned at him, "Will you please". Pitch smiled.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well luckily for you Gunner you came to the right pups at the right time. Lucky over here just got a whole set of Thunderbolt DVD'S. And I think I speak for everyone when I say we gotta take you to the barn right now and show you the show. Trust me you are gonna think it's awesome". Ace said.

"I could teach you how to skate board if ya want. I am no Tony Hawk but I could teach you how to skate if ya wanna learn." Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Lucky said, loving the idea the moment he heard it and wondering why he hadn't thought of it. "Come on!" he darted from the water.

Pitch and Clover giggled as they got out and shook of as well.

"Uh...sure, I guess" Matt said, "I mean it does sound cool to learn it's just...knowing me I'll probably fall a bazillion times before I get it" he grimaced.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about that Matt.We'll start off really slow to prevent that from happening." Tuck said.

Ace shook off and followed the others but making sure to go slow so Gunner didn't get lost.

Spot and Rolly followed the others.

"Come on Gunner. This is gonna be fun. You're gonna love it" Cadpig said taking Gunner by the paw and following the others.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt smiled back, trusting Tuck and...partly for the sake of not looking like a whimp, nodded, "Ok then, whenever you feel like starting up the lessons" he said as they reached the Deville manor.

"Uh, Miss Deville said I could just come in, so..come on, it's fine" he indicated, yet found as he opened the door that he wouldn't have to go find his uncles or Cruella, they were by the door as if they'd been pacing.

"See, told ya, there he is!" Horace said, "he wouldn't waste time or...". Cruella shot him a look that shut him up, seeing the other kid with Matt and unsure of where he fit in but she'd recalled Rumpus had a nephew and this was probably him, so best not give away any plans.

Despite looking confused, and figuring Miss Deville must just be one of those eccentric geniuses, Matt continued, "Um...Uncle Horace, Jasper, can I stay out later tonight to see a movie in Grutley with Tuck here" he indicated his friend.

Horace and Jasper glanced to each other, they hadn't run a plan for this one...

Cruella smiled though, "Well I'm not going to tell you boys what to do with your own nephew, but I think that sounds fine" said, misunderstanding Matt's motives and thinking this was just to get in closer to 'the source'.

This was enough of an answer for Horace and Jasper though, "Sure" they answered.

Matt smiled, "Aw gee thanks, you two are the best!" he said.

"Yeah, apparently they have every Thunderbolt ever made!" Clover said.

"No, we're working on having them all" Lucky said with a grin back as they made their way to the barn.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tuck smiled seeing as how Trusted him. "Well it's a good thing you can trust me Matt. After all Trust is a huge part of friendship. You're my bestest best friend ever Matt and you have got to believe that I won't let you down. I taught my little brothers how to skate board and they have got to be one of the uncoordinated clumsiest people I have ever known in my life. If I can teach them, I can teach you easy."Tuck said.

"Well that sounds great wait you guys live in a barn?" Gunner said.

"Well it might seem a little bit weird but trust me living here is a lot of fun" Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt laughed, "Ok, I do trust you, but you might go back on that once you see just how bad at staying up on stuff I am, me riding that is a miracle actually" he pointed to the bike as they left.

"Yeah...and the house is too small" Pitch said.

Clover giggled, "Hey, I've lived in closets and everything else in moving around with Matt, so I'm not one to comment" she said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The House is to small? What are you talking about? Your house can't comfortably hold five 5 Dalmatians a Terrier and a chicken?" Gunner said.

"2 things Gunner one Pitch doesn't live with us she's a new friend we met. And we come from a slightly bigger family then 4 Dalmatians a terrier and a chicken" Ace said.

"About how much bigger?" Gunner said.

"We didn't tell you yet we come from a family of 101 Dalmatians." Cadpig said.

"Shut up"! Gunner said not believing this for one second.

"It's true we have 94 brothers and sisters they are around here somewhere" Rolly said.

Tuck laughed. "Well I think all you need is a good teacher............ and that would be me. ANd I will never give up on you Matt. I'm your best friend so that means I'm never gonna give up unless you want me too" Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well lucky for you, I'm no quiter" Matt smiled.

"Yeah" Pitch laughed, "Sorry, we thought we told you".

"and my pet, Matt, is just visiting with them, so that's why I'm here" Clover said, "and...I don't have any siblings so they've got be beat there" she smiled.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tuck slung an arm around Matt. "That's what I love to hear buddy. Your lessons begin tomorrow. So ya ever been to Grugely before"? Tuck said.

"Well I'd love to meet them. "Gunner said.

"If you're gonna be living with us all we have to warn you about 4 very bad people.  

Mooch he's a dog that normally gives us a hard time. But, he's just a very stereotypical bully . He is all bark and no bite. And then there's Lieutenant Pug he's really mean especially to his Bark Brigade cadets. All the pups on this farm get hasseled by him. Then there's Swamp Rat. You don't wanna be making deals with him. He would expect pay back in painful ways you don't even wanna know. And last but not least Cruella Deville. She is a scheming witch across the street. Long story short, she's just not someone you wanna mess with. Other then that welcome to the farm. Just stick around us we'll teach you every thing you need to know about being a Dalmatian here." Cadpig said.

"Wow, that's a whole lot to remember" Gunner said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nu uh" Matt shook his head, "I mean I've visted here a few times before since my uncles are here and all but that was with other relatives and never long enough to go into town".

"But don't worry, since Matt's uncles are hanging around that Deville lady all the time I can sort of set up a spy post and tell you guys if she's gonna try anything" Clover said.

"Speaking of which, if you ever see a weasel hanging around, that is Scorch, Cruella's pet weasel and he is up to trouble" Lucky added.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Oct 20 2009 on  12:03 PM
"Nu uh" Matt shook his head, "I mean I've visted here a few times before since my uncles are here and all but that was with other relatives and never long enough to go into town".

"But don't worry, since Matt's uncles are hanging around that Deville lady all the time I can sort of set up a spy post and tell you guys if she's gonna try anything" Clover said.

"Speaking of which, if you ever see a weasel hanging around, that is Scorch, Cruella's pet weasel and he is up to trouble" Lucky added.
"Oh, yeah I would certainly like to pop that weasel" Rolly said making a little pun.

"Yeah, that would be great Clover a little spy post can work perfectly" Cadpig said.

"Wow you guys sure have a lot of enemies and humans/things to watch out for. " Gunner said.

"Well, then you need a proper tour.  I've been to Grugely quite a few times. It's really a great place with lots of stuff to do follow me. "Tuck said getting on his skateboard.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's mostly their fault, really, I don't know how we make so many enemies" Pitch said with a shrug.

"Ok" Matt biked off after the direction Tuck took, glancing over at the new stuff they passed.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, to heck with them. It's obviously their fault. I've known you pups for like five minutes and I think you all are awesome. Who cares what they think? They are probably all just jealous anyway" Gunner said.

"Finally someone else who gets it" Rolly said.

"So anyway, Gunner this is our farm. You can make yourself a little hay stack or whatever to sleep on. That is if Roger let's you live here.....................which he will. But, sit back and relax while we show you the pure awesomeness that is Thunderbolt."

Ace said picking up a DVD in his mouth.

Tuck made sure that Matt was keeping up. "We could get a pizza and catch a movie. Trust me there's this one pizza place that is hands down the best pizza I have ever eaten."Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well you're the expert, lead on" Matt smiled.

"Yeah, oh and if Lucky spaces out and doesn't answer questions during Thunderbolt, that's normal" Pitch said with a smile.

"Really?" Clover giggled, "even I don't like TV that much".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile

"Lucky doesn't do that  with TV in general. Lucky doesn't really watch that much TV. He just gets that way over one show and one show alone..............................................................................Thunderbolt" Cadpig said.

"Well this Thunderbolt character sounds amazing"Gunner said.

"Oh, trust me he is " Rolly said.

"And then later you can meet Pongo and Perdita there our parents. If you can convince our parents to let you live with us it might make our chances better at our humans agreeing" Ace said.

"Okay then, the Pizza Pavillion it is. Trust me you'll love this place." Tuck said leading the way.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, amazing enough to get us out of trouble even when we met him" Pitch said, "Or try his best...".

Lucky turned about to add something to that, when the actual movie part of the DVD started and he turned back to the TV.