The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 72743

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Unlikely. We cannot know of course (same as most LBT 14 topics it remains speculative at this point), but I don't think they would dig out the franchise for sentimental reasons to give it a final. Economic interests play a role and I suppose there is a good chance that all the efforts to reanimate a franchise after a long hiatus may intended to be more than just a final epitaph.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I hope you are right, Malte, and this is not just a single movie they make but there's more to come... :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Let's hope they start making movies again every year or two. :rolleyes:
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah I severely doubt that LBT 14 will be the last in the franchise. It's been 8 years since 13 came out. Why make a new one after all that time just to end it? Therefore I am certain there will be more after 14. But then again I could be wrong
Life Is Good

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It probably depends on whether they can make profit with LBT 14 or not.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, if they don't make much money from this one, that's it. :unsure:
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I wonder who will be voicing the narrator, Mr. Three-Horn and Grandpa Longneck for this film. Won't be the same without Kenneth Mars and John Ingle though  :(
Life Is Good

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
and will Frank Welker voice the sharpteeth? (if there are any, probably)

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Nice to see they'll bring Bron back. We need more of him. And hopefully Kiefer Sutherland will be available to reprise his role

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just watched LBT X last night. The ending made me cry. :'( Wow, Bron can't stop Crusher. He got bit on the leg by Crusher. He's really weak. If Pat never managed to help it would not have been good.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Some more official LBT 14 news guys. It's up on IMDB.com and scheduled for this year. It's subtitle is Journey of the Heart. And it looks like we've got a new voice actor playing Littlefoot again. The IMDB page is here if you wanna check it out!

LBT14: Journey of the Heart IMDB page

Exciting times guys! :D

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Mar 27 2015 on  04:50 PM
Some more official LBT 14 news guys. It's up on IMDB.com and scheduled for this year. It's subtitle is Journey of the Heart. And it looks like we've got a new voice actor playing Littlefoot again. The IMDB page is here if you wanna check it out!

LBT14: Journey of the Heart IMDB page

Exciting times guys! :D
Cool  :)
Life Is Good

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good one :) No new information actually but confirming the release date is late 2015 rather than 2016. The sooner the better! ;)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You guys might want to check this out

http://www.anndi.com/blog/?p=175#comments

One of the comments is someone asking Anndi Mcafee if she will voice Cera in LBT 14 she neither denied nor confirmed..... Check it out

Life Is Good

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Mar 28 2015 on  12:48 PM

One of the comments is someone asking Anndi Mcafee if she will voice Cera in LBT 14 she neither denied nor confirmed..... Check it out
it actually sounds like shes reprising her role...maybe.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 28 2015 on  03:22 PM

That's what I think too. The "but stay tuned" says it all

But there's nothing official yet, let's remember that  :)
Life Is Good

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
michael tavera is reprising his role as composer according to tlbt wiki. it also says production began in late 2013? That's a while, if it's real.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 28 2015 on  03:31 PM
michael tavera is reprising his role as composer according to tlbt wiki. it also says production began in late 2013? That's a while, if it's real.
I doubt production began that late
Life Is Good

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

That would be cool, that is if she either doesn't sound older or if the Gang is more mature.  If LBT 11 gave an indication, Littlefoot could be a late bloomer in puberty, you know, like the one poor soul who barely has peach fuzz while his male buddies are jacked up on testosterone😁.

Anndi hasn't aged a wink, man is she blessed.  I can only hope to still look twenty in ten years😊.

Stupid typos.  That's a smartphone for ya😛.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Mar 28 2015 on  06:41 PM

That would be cool, that is if she either doesn't sound older or if the Gang is more mature.  If LBT 11 gave an indication, Littlefoot could be a late bloomer in puberty, you know, like the one poor soul who barely has peach fuzz while his male buddies are jacked up on testosterone😁.

Anndi hasn't aged a wink, man is she blessed.  I can only hope to still look twenty in ten years😊.

Stupid typos.  That's a smartphone for ya😛.
I'm pretty sure Cera will sound the same from before. If Anndi is indeed voicing her again
Life Is Good