The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Book

Kit12 · 442 · 29320

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Um...hey" Katuksi said as Haeso approached. She tried to think of something, anything else to just strike up conversation, but couldn't really.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey" Haeso said in a squeaky voice because he was so nervous and shy. Haeso cleared his throat yet again. Eyes just fixed on the ground in shame seeing as how stupid he just made himself sound.

Kyano walked over to Miko. "This isn't looking real good for Haeso. He's not gonna say anything on his own" Kyano said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Miko sighed, "I'm thinking the same on Katuksi's end...maybe, but how much more can we help them?".

"What's going on?" Mowgli came up behind Kyano and Miko. "Oh, tell you later if it works" Miko said, not wanting to spread the story too far before either Katuksi or Haeso said something on their own.

Miko was a bit wrong in Katuksi's initiative, though. She may have still been nervous about admitting her own feelings, but she could tell straight off Haeso's bold nature had fallen a bit.

"Haeso are you ok?" she asked, bending her own head to peer at him, " 'cause you're like the greatest ever and I'd hate if you were upset". This alone just proved how much Katuksi did like Haeso since she didn't waste statements like that.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haeso closed his eyes in disgust. He was hoping it wasn't that obvious. "Yeah, I'm fi........" But at the last moment he backed out of what he was about to say. He didn't really feel good lying especially after what Katuksi said. He took a deep breath. "To tell you the truth Katuksi I'm not. Ya see................ there's this girl I know who I really love and I really don't know how to tell her how much I care for her" Haeso said trying his best to not make it sound like he was in love with her. Even though he really was.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh..." Katuksi said, trying to not let the disappointment show at this sudden news. She also had to quell an urge to sarcastically snap at Haeso, such as her responses usually were when upset.

She couldn't be hard on him, but somehow she also couldn't be easy. "Well they say honesty's usually best" Katuksi did try to be helpful, much as a feeling that she didn't want to keep talking cropped up.

"You should probably try that...I guess". Katuksi turned and suddenly walked off.

Miko didn't like her frown. "I'm guessing he didn't tell..." he whispered to Kyano, confused as to what could have gone wrong in the talk since he hadn't caught all of it.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haeso cursed himself as she walked off. "Okay ya gotta tell her now buddy or she's gonna be angry with you for the rest of your life" Haeso told himself.  He took another deep breath.  

"Yeah, I'm sure he tried but I don't think he told her the whole truth" Miko said

"Katuki wait." He said running up to her and walking up beside her. This was the moment of truth for Haeso. " That girl I told you about that I was really in love with and didn't know how to tell her how I really feel the girl I was talking about is .............................................................................................you" Haeso finally said closing his eyes preparing himself for the biggest let down in history.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As Haeso rushed after her, Katuksi sighed. She really didn't want to have to hear more about this girl to have stolen her chances with Haeso, yet she let him talk.

Within the pause, and just as Katuksi was about to tell Haeso to nevermind it, he finished. her...he liked...her.

After Haeso had said what he had, Katuksi knew it was important for her to say something, anything, but it took a few seconds for her voice to work.

"M-Me? Really?" she asked. She smiled, "Well that works out great...since...I kinda...feel the same", for the first time, Katuksi felt a bit shy after admitting this.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haeso opened his eyes slowly realizing that she hadn't turned him down. "Really?" Haeso said happily.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Y-yeah...really" Katuksi said, averting her gaze.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haeso smiled . At first he didn't really believe her. Haeso assumed she may have said it because she didn't want Haeso to feel bad. She was a truly nice friend. But, when Katuksi stared into his eyes. Haeso could tell that she really meant it. Haeso could not be happier. He leaned over and for the first time gave Katuksi a small kiss on the lips.

Kyano smiled and gave Haeso a little thumbs up. "It looks like Haeso  and Katuksi did tell each other. Either that or both of them are really, really, really, really, realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, good at acting" Kyano said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Miko laughed at what Kyano said, "Yeah, I'm going with told too".

"Why are you guys still just standing..." Mowgli came over from making sure Ranjan wasn't doing anything dangerous, saw the kiss, stuck his tongue out and walked off again.

"Oh what's with you?" Miko asked, "Ranjan says you got a crush on that girl from your villiage anyway".

Mowgli glared at his brother, then crossed his arms, "Do not!".

~~~~

Katuksi was surprised, but pleasantly so, when Haeso kissed her. In a very uncharacteristic action of her, she ducked her head aside and flushed, "Yeah, I'm definitely thinking I couldn't have picked anyone better to like" she said, smiling at Haeso.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You know I feel the same way about you. If I am gonna like someone at least let her be as special as you are"Haeso said .

"Hey, Yeah Mowgli. I heard that from Ranjan too." Kyano said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok seriously stop making me blush" Katuksi smiled.

"It's not true!" Mowgli insisted, "we're just friends!".

Ranjan swung over to the others, "Nuh uh, Shanti the whole reason Mowgli go into the village" the little kid said, "She bat her big brown eyes and...".

Mowgli clamped a hand over his little brother's mouth.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Dec 18 2009 on  08:29 PM
"Ok seriously stop making me blush" Katuksi smiled.

"It's not true!" Mowgli insisted, "we're just friends!".

Ranjan swung over to the others, "Nuh uh, Shanti the whole reason Mowgli go into the village" the little kid said, "She bat her big brown eyes and...".

Mowgli clamped a hand over his little brother's mouth.
"Well I think you look that much cuter when you blush" Haeso whispered to Katuksi.

Kyano laughed as Mowgli clamped a hand over Ranjan's mouth. "Of course you don't love Shanti you're both just friends right"? Kyano said sarcastically with a playful little roll of his eyes.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allison and Shere Khan's journey around the jungle had been a pleasant one.

"Home sweet home," the tigress smiled as they arrived at Khan's personal cave again.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Katuksi smiled again.

Mowgli frowned deeper, "Ya know what..." he began.

Yet just then Namita and Bagheera reached the ruins in their checking.

"Oh, hey Aunt Namita" Miko skipped over, "What are you two doing here?".

"Just checking up making sure you kids aren't in any trouble" Namita smiled.

"Nah, we're fine, found this really neat ruins!" Miko said.

~~~~

"Yes, it is quite refreshing to be home, and to know all's well" Khan agreed with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Louie's ruins," Bagheera remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just got a tour of the most beautiful place in the world with the most beautiful tiger in the world," Allison added.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Mowgli walked over, "we know, only get this, King Louie was cool enough to let us use the ruins!".

~~~~

"and how's my beautiful mate carrying my no doubt beautiful heir doing?" Khan asked.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What's so beautiful about Allison's hair? " Kyano asked stupidly.

" No, Miko I think Khan meant "Heir" as in like the first born kid of Khan and Allison's who will take over Khan's place as King of the Jungle" Haeso said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just fine," Allison smiled, "Want to feel your heirs?" she asked, putting a paw on her belly.