The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 41455

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You really think I'm afraid of you?" Anne scoffed to her niece. She flew over to her husband. "Dear, I think we should call our friends, if you know what I mean...heh heh...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you should be.. tell me.. how is it up in pearly white-ville? Is Annabelle still an insufferable pain in the tail? then she hasn't changed since high school, which was roughly around the time mortals discovered fire.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" I stay down here just like you, and Oh, I think she's "changed"," Anne said with a slight chuckle, Belladonna had no idea that Annabelle transformed herself into a hellhound to help stop her cousin.

"In fact, I think you'd almost resemble each other now, right Damien?" she asked her husband.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh you think you're so clever" Annabelle smirked as two large Pyres seized her aunt " if you didn't go up there then why is there the distinct smell of halo about you? Get her out of here..and Uncle Damein as well.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A simple visit," Anne explained. "And do you think I'm that easy to grab?"

Anne then unleashed one trick that Belladonna didn't know she had: The ability to turn into pure, ungrabbable fire itself.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the pyres recoiled from the heat much to Belladonnas displeasure "So.. you do have a few tricks..very well I don't have time to waste with you..She turned as strode down further into the pit..
_ Annabelle had watched the scene from a safe distance she turned to Beller "Lead the way.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Beller nodded. "Cousin Belladonna's place isn't too far from here. And mommy says you should try out your new powers," the little dog advised.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i don't want to attract attention ' Annebelle replied following the young hellhound
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eh, every dog here can do the basics, you won't stick out," Beller assured, as Anne (back to her regular dog form) and Damien joined their pups. "I used my fire form cause I don't let any body that close to me besides you and the kids."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
annabelle nodded ' so where is a bellladonnas place.. it is nearby.. i need to do some looking around..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just.....about....there," Anne pointed out, finding a place with Belladonna's colors on the wall, proving it was her's.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Charlie had reached the spot where the distance across the chasm was the shortest.  "Think you can make it across here, Itch?"  He asked, and he turned to watch the Pyres fighting off against what may have been Anne.

----------

Through a glowing orb, Blight watched the action from deep in Carface's house.  "Apparently you can never even trust a hellhound," he said calmly.  "At least I have some of my own aces that even Belladonna doesn't even know about...  And by that time, this mortal world and even the heavens will be ours..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hopefully, it's our best chance," Itchy replied, "I'm kind of jealous of a cat's jumping prowess today."

~~~~~~~~~~~`

As Annabelle and her family approached Belladonna's place, Anne turned to her daughter. "Annabelle dear, part of the reason I gave you the collar was not only so you could help us, but in the situation.....that we lost, you wouldn't be able to be imprisoned in a hellhound form."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well thats something that belladonna will probab;y doin any case.. likely make me her servant.. 'Annabelle said despondently.. as she enbtered the cavern which served as Belladonnas house..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, that collar should keep you safe," Anne assured as they enetered Belladonna's place.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So what do you think we need to find dear?" Anne questioned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
anything that might fbe a clue to belladonnas plans...
- sasha headed up the stairs towards Davids room, she was tired from runnuing all the way to his house.. and needed a rest..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She probably wrote something down," Anne figured, looking over papers around Belldonna's cave. "Oh cute, a picture she took on her date with Cerberus.....let's see, come on, something...something has to be here, ooh, this just might be it."

"What is it mommy?" Beller asked.

"Looks like a notebook," Anne said.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As Linda was left at David's house, Hawk & Tank reached the crevice where Charlie waited for Itchy.  "I take it you know something about all of this?" Hawk asked grimly.

"Only enough that we can't stick around here much longer," Charlie replied, and then turned back to Itchy.  "Come on, Itch!  You can make it!"