The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Interview with an OC

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Instead of calling dibs it can be done maybe alphabetical by character or user maybe.  

I have a long list of oc's:

LBT oc's: Mim, Mia, Deon, Rhyn.  I've done some other characters but they only appeared once or just in 1 rp.  

----

Insane Cafe: Jason, Sara, Moran, Odysseus.  In past chapters I've had Mim be a companion of Jason, and later with her own tardis with a yoshi and a charizard as companions, forgot their names, & Hoopy.   Hoopy the yellowbelly has been a companion of Jason's also.  

Also seen brielfly were Markus Darkwood, Douglas Brown, also.

-----

Kravik and Sivar, used briefly.  Don't recall the names of the others I've done briefly on here in the past.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Alphabetical order has nothing to do with how interesting the character is, nor does alphabetical order have anything to do with how well-developed, popular, or well-heard of the character is. Since the most prominent characters are the ones who people would like to known more of, those ought to go first.

Plus... "Adykon" is close the the beginning of almost ANY alphabetical order.  :lol