The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 130450

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry TFS, but Stitch guessed who I had in mind ;).

Your turn, Stitch :).

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, Stitch hasn't posted an answer yet and according to the rules, I can post a new question. The extended score sequence of Sharptooth and the Earthquake (the part where Littlefoot's mother is fighting the sharptooth, from 7:39 to 7:58 of the track) has been used twice (I spent all day watching all the movies to be sure this was correct). Which two films used the unused score sequence and what was the situation at the time?
Edit: It has actually been used 3 times. I re-watched the movies and found another.

Kron the Iguanadon

Here's one...

List every single time a character has cried in Land before time.

Bruton the Iguanodon

wait... isn't John Ingle still credited? 

I just checked the credits of the fourth movie. Yes John Ingle is still credited.

thought so lol, maybe removed scenes?

Yes! Deleted scenes from movie 4 with Topsy! So my question is, are these ever going to be released and if so when?! That would make the amazing movie 4 even better if Topps was in it...would make it a more well rounded movie with more of the usual supporting cast. So is anyone gonna help me look for the deleted scenes? Or answer my question above?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Okay, here's one:

What was the first time Ducky was seriously injured? (this'll be pretty easy since injuries are rare in LBT)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Kay, since no one's answering back to the original. List every single time a character has cried.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I have a topic about this but since it seems idiotic to ask just in a topic..let's see who can list it here (unless someone does start to in said topic, otherwise I can move on to another question)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Dec 3 2011 on  09:54 PM
Okay, here's one:

What was the first time Ducky was seriously injured? (this'll be pretty easy since injuries are rare in LBT)
CAn we answer whichever we want? cause I want to say the bee stings in LBT 6

Bruton the Iguanodon

Nope...unless the 1 I'm thinking of actually counts...what the hell it doesn't so you get it right. UR turn

Bruton the Iguanodon

Your turn, Lettuce Bacon and Tomato!!  :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Since you're not answering I'll do one in the meantime:

List everytime a character has cried in LBT.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Dec 20 2011 on  11:42 PM
Your turn, Lettuce Bacon and Tomato!!  :)
Oh, I get to go? I thought I had to get the question right.

Allright:

"In all of the LBT, only one character has been named on-screen using only a part of their exact scientific name.

I'm not talking about something close (like Petrie for Pterodactyl)
I'm not talking about something exact but with something added on (like Pterano)
I'm talking about if a character was named Ptero, or Dactyl.

What character fits this criteria (I couldn't find a better way of explaining myself, sorry.)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Bingo, you've got it. Bonus points if you can figure out a better way I could have worded my question :p

But it's your turn regardless

Bruton the Iguanodon

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, LBT, Pterano fits your criteria as well, as both Petrie and Pterano are pteranodontes. And Hyp, Nod and Mutt fit your criteria too. And even Cera. But I can read minds  :lol , so I knew what you meant.  :)

I would have formulated it this way: What is the only LBT character whose surname is a part of its species' exact scientific name? The only answer to this question is Ms. Maia.

Now a question of my own: Are there any spiketails permanently settled in the Great Valley besides Spike? Give at least one piece of evidence for your claim.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
No, because 1.Tippy's mom said she didn't know there were any spiketails in the valley, and
  2. Ducky's mom said she adopted Spike since there were no other spiketails living in the valley

So technically, all the spiketails seen in the valley (except Spike) were only staying there temporarily.

I hope I got it right... VIII is one of my faves...

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyone's welcome to add any ideas they have to the skywater question!  :)