The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 62786

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she looks cool, nice work... :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks but I did not draw her, however I feel like that I will soon! :) She is my other favorite female sonic character besides Rouge. Btw if I drew her would you want to see it? If I do draw her! ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure I'd like to see it :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A unique looking character.   Where is she from, some console games?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
She was from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood(A game I used to own, but lost somewhere...) it's a nintendo DS game. And so far she only showed in one game, but had several appearances within the comics. She was a Lieutenant with the Marauders, but betrayed her former leader Ix. She has lived with others of her lost clan within the Twilight Cage for over 4000 years(Time's goes differently there so, she's only 15-16).
No I did not copy and paste this really short pharagraph.

By the way is Rouge out of the games? Because I believe brekclub said something about her doing a crime. So is she? Because I made her unable to steal while she's in the games.(Because I can >:D) So my question is Rouge the bat out of the games?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, she attempted to commit a crime, and that's still a crime...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can't participate if you steal. so in order to be admitted she;ll have to return what she stole, and stop stealing..for good..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well she was unable to steal anything within the mueseum. So she didn't commint anything too bad, I hope. Unless you mean that attempting to steal is bad is part of the rules here in the RP. But I'll make Rouge to no longer steal in the games anymore, how about giving her this device thingy.. or something. To make her unable to take items like jewels or ancient artifacts?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps yes, but I was thinking of having the Grand Duke of Owls chase her and attempt to eat her because Stripetail's given him permission to eat any cheaters/criminals he catches.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ouch..xD Well Rouge is in big trouble now. Since she has someone watching her every move now, I'll hate to be in her shoes..er boots for that matter. Anyway so he'll be there to make sure she doesn't do anything bad now, right? Or will the other characters keep a close eye on her?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
having the duke scare her straight is btter, although putting a magical device on her is an option too. actually, thats what we'll do, as insurance ' stripetail will let herbin, however she will ne made to wear a magical collar that prevents her from stealing anything

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmm.. I was thinking of some sort of bracelet, but if it's gonna be a collar. Then she would want it to be fashionble one. Or else she'll attempt to break it off, or something. But about we also make her pay donations too! So she'll never try to steal while she's in the games..for good?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good idea CM.

Feel free to reply now (in the rp itself)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats a good idea., she'll donate.. say half of what shes stolen, which is 150 million, which wiill help out a lot.. as for the collar she'll be allowed to pick out its color, as a compromise.. so if shes likes it to be a pink or purple It'll be that color..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
How about dark purple, with a blue orb...jewel thingy(Which isn't real.) for the collar. But if we're using a bracelet, than it have to be golden with an aquamarine jewel like thingy..(also not real.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's fine by me CM

You can post in the rp now

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure you can post in the rp now..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright guys at the request of Kenji, I;mn going to be putting the rp on hold for the next couple days so the others can catch up. That means no posting guys.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, as long as I have more time for art.. anything is fine for me! :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks CM. this isn't anyone fault I just don't want to lose any rpers, because the reamining ones will have to take on more characters.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: