The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara went quiet as she seemed to fiddle a bit with her skirt "A date? I've, well, I've actually never have had a date before...." she told him.
"Just say that you would love to go on the date with him" Amber told her.
Zara seemed to be a tad taken back by that, not actually expecting Amber to say that "Well, I uh, I um....yeah, that uh, it would be, nice" she told Clay with a rather nervous sounding laugh.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Really? " Clay said Clay could not be any happier if he wanted too.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, really" Zara smiled back to Clay.
"Aww, now isn't that just cute?" Amber asked Crystal as she leaned against her, resting her head on Crystal's shoulder too.
"Hehe, yeah" replied Crystal as she gave Amber a kiss.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
At that point Clay was so happy that he fainted just like the way Amber fainted in that science class a few days ago.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uh, are you okay?" Zara asked as she scurried over to his side and patted him on the cheek a few times to try and wake him up.  Although, when that didn't work, she got a second idea and just kissed him, right on the lips 'Let's see if this'll wake him up' she thought to herself.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay immediately woke up as she kissed him on the lips. He fumbled around trying to blush and pull himself up at the same time. Clay kissed Zara on the lips. "Ummmmmm....... I will see you tonight" Clay said happily.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara just giggled back "Yeah, you will of course, it's a date" she smiled back to him.
"Aww" was all Amber could say about Zara and Clay as she kept her head rested on Crystal's shoulder still.
"Well, congratulations Clay" replied Crystal as she just stroked Amber's cheek.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay looked back at Amber and Crystal and just mouths the words "Thank You" to them. If it weren't for them this probably would not have happened. Clay just smiled and walked away happily. He needed to find some book about dating. He had never been on a date before.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara walked over to Amber and Crystal to speak with them once Clay was out of ears range "You've got to help me, I've uh, never been on a date before and I don't know what I have to do"
Amber let off a giggle "Oh, that's easy, just be yourself and you'll be fine, trust me"
"Well, if you're sure about that one, okay" Zara smiled back to Amber.

Crystal looked to Amber "I'm gonna go talk with Clay about it as well, perhaps he needs some help as well" she told her, giving her girlfriend one last kiss on the lips before scurrying off to talk to Clay.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay let out a growl of frustration as he couldn't find what he needed. He thought he could really find something about dating in this library.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Crystal approached Clay from behind and heard his growl, to which she let off a giggle back "Sorry to listen in, but I thought you might need some help is all"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay just sat down on the floor. "Believe me I could use all the help I can get" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I take it that you're having trouble with the whole dating ordeal? As in, you've never been on one before?" Crystal asked him as she stood in front of him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You've got it" Clay said putting his head in his hands worriedly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, relax, I can help you if you want, I mean, it's rather simple really, one piece of advice is this, just be yourself on the date, I mean, she'll like you for who you are" Crystal smiled to Clay.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You really think so" Clay said taking his head out of his hands and looking at Crystal. "I am just so worried that I'll faint again like I did before.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes, I'm sure about that, I mean, just by looking at Zara, she seems to like anything you'd do, as in, she wont get mad or anything like that" Crystal smiled back to him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
London smiled back, "Yeah...you're not bad yourself I guess" she realized.

Simon and Samantha seemed to breath a sigh of relief at the same time that the feud between the two seemed over now.

London laughed, "Well I really should thank that good view of me all along...uh Theodore" London hadn't paid attention before on their names, but could recall it now that she was trying.

"Have you been in fancier hotels Mr. Francois?" Todd turned back to ask, "or is this kind of 'same ol same ol' for a star like you?" he asked curiously as Bert checked them in and they made their way to the elevator.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 21 2010 on  09:12 PM
London smiled back, "Yeah...you're not bad yourself I guess" she realized.

Simon and Samantha seemed to breath a sigh of relief at the same time that the feud between the two seemed over now.

London laughed, "Well I really should thank that good view of me all along...uh Theodore" London hadn't paid attention before on their names, but could recall it now that she was trying.

"Have you been in fancier hotels Mr. Francois?" Todd turned back to ask, "or is this kind of 'same ol same ol' for a star like you?" he asked curiously as Bert checked them in and they made their way to the elevator.
"Well I did happen to stay at very nice Hotel back in France ya see my family actually owned a five star hotel. So, I guess you can say same Ol' Same Ol'. But easy with the

"Mr." Francois. You are going to be working with me starring in TV shows. Please just call me Francois" Francois said.

"Yeah, Theodore you rock good job" Alvin said patting his brother on the back.

"So London since we're cool now I would just like to say Me stuff es u stuff. In other words please help yourself in borrowing anything I brought for this trip." Alvin said passing his bag of Electronics, Snacks, Comic books, etc. over to London.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Theodore ended up giving London a hug as well and smiled at her "Do you like Merekat Mannor?" he decided to ask her.

"So, what are you going to do about it hmm?" Crystal then asked Clay, her arms folded "Because you have a great girl now by the looks of things, and being yourself will work with her, I'm sure of it"