The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: I could use Mr. Spitz for now, since he would be considered more of an NPC)

Aimee walked into class as well, taking a seat beside Blossom as she looked to what was in front of her, test tubes, chemicals and what not "Well....at least it's not.....disecting something" she spoke rather quietly.

Mr. Spitz entered the classroom and spoke to the class straight away "Sorry I'm late class, but good to see you all in your seats, so, let's begin, what you will be doing today is making a chemical that gets rid of stains on clothing following, the basic components are on page 17 of your books, follow that as a rough example, and I would like to do it on your own with no help from anyone else"

Aimee opened up her book as her eyes widened a little bit....it already looked rather complicated as it were as she looked to the chemicals, and what's more, she could not ask for help from Blossom by the sounds of it as she gulped, taking one chemical and pouring a bit of it into the beaker before grabbing another random one and pouring it into the beaker as well.

She was more or less taking chemicals at random and pouring them into the beaker at the moment, having no idea on how to follow the example in her book.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blossom looked nervously at Aimee and looked into her book. She had done this chemical mixing to often to count. She wished she could help her. If Aimee wasn't careful she could easily blow up the whole science room.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: You read my mind....kind of! XD)

Soon enough, after enough pouring, it begun to fizz....well, that is, until she added one final chemical, which in turn, caused a small mini explosion, enough to knock the pour chipmunk off the table and onto the floor bellow, to which the test tubes fell over, the chemicals from them dripping down onto the floor bellow, and right onto Aimee more or less.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blossom shreiked and ran for cover when she saw the mini explosion.

She scurried over to Aimee. "Aimee, Aimee, are you ok"? Blossom said worriedly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The chemicals drip onto her face which caused her to stir a bit, as well as hearing Blossom's voice, however, she did not get up at the moment.

Mr. Spitz walked over and picked up Aimee gently to see that Aimee was out cold at the moment "Okay, everyone, get back to work while I take Aimee to the nurse's bay" he told them as he looked to Blossom "You can go and see her after class" he told her before he walked out holding Aimee carefuly in his hands.

Once she had come around though, the nurse spoke to her "Finally awake I see"

Aimee groaned a little bit as she lay on the small bed "What happened? I only remember an explosion....and that's it"

"You got knocked out again" the nurse told Aimee back "What did I tell you about being careful?" she asked her jokingly as well.

Aimee however, just seemed to pout as she rubbed her now rather sore head, laying on her stomach as well with a groan still.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think we should just send her home.. said the assistant ' i think this is her last class anyway.. so just send her homem,, and remember to tell her teacher.. he'll understand.. would you like to go home, Miss aimee?" he asked her kindly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aimee shook her head as she rubbed at it stil "No, I want to show Blossom something"

The nurse smiled back to her "Are you sure about that?" she asked Aimee.

"Yeah, I'm....sure about it" Aimee replied as she just continued to lay on her stomach still.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
very well. you stay here, we'll call her from her class' The assistant said pressing a buzzers "Blossom please report to the nurses office she sand through the speaker."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blossom meanwhile was still in class as she heard her name over the PA system. She gathered up all her stuff and scurried as fast as she could to the nurse's office.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the nurse smiled as she saw Blossom enter . "our patiemt has been asking for you.. you must really be a close friend to her" the nurse said " please take a seat next to the bed and you guys can talk quietly for a bit.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aimee was on the bed still, laying on her stomach with a bag of ice on her head as she still had a bit of a pounding headache as she let off a bit of a groan, not even realizing that Blossom had arrived yet.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blossom scurried over to Aimee's bedside and gently stroked Aimee's cheek lovingly."Aimee, it's me Blossom can you hear me"? Blossom said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aimee let off another small groan as she answered Blossom "Yeah....I just have a pounding headache is all" she spoke as she rolled onto her side to glance at Blossom before folloing back onto her stomach again, still rubbing her head.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

- brittany completed her classes and decided to hang out near the vending machines..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey alviin ' Brittany smiled as she looked away from the soda machines to gaze at him. " how was your day? i trust you didn't cut class..again"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Pretty good actually. I wouldn't have cut class if it wasn't history. I walked in the classroom heard what we were discussing and walked out just came back from the Principal's office."Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alvin, you're never going to graduate with an attitude like that. What about college?' Brittany asked " I'm going to college, you know.. just waiting too hear back from some I applied for.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about that Britt. I know exactly what I am doing. I'm getting a College scholarship from the High School team."Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
to get a scholarship you have to have good grades, you can't skip classes.. now do you want to go with me to the dance or not? " Brittany said impatiently "if you want to go with me then starting tommorow you can't skip any classes.. for the rest of the week, otherwise I'll go by myself.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: