For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5007 · 119262

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Need a hand, Panda King?" Carmelita offered, "Didn't expect to see you end up captured." She began locking onto ther guards and firing shock pistol blasts at them. "Let's double team.....your fireworks, my shock pistol, and your son-in-law's kung fu!"

"You need anything, Tiger?" Kitty offered her husband, "I was just about to do some shopping before any missions could come up." She gently let her tail tickle his stomach.

Oliver and the 3 others were getting Sneed lots of drink. "I wonder how much caffeine a bear can take," the orange cat wondered aloud.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
skylar and Su ling sat on together on a balcony overlooking the center of town. The pair had met while Skylar was on patrol in meridian City, and Skylar felt it was nice to meet a fellow cat. Su Ling was from a land called Yenching, along with her friend Kay who was a warrior.  Su ling was resting her head on Skylars right shoulder, the shoulder that  didnt include her Arm. Arm was also making not so subtle hints about what Skylar should do with Su Ling." better make your move Skylar. You don;t get pretty girls on your shoulder very often now do you?"" shut up Arm' Skylar said ' we're just enjoying the scenery. Why mess up a good time and rile up Kay?" Kay doesnt need much to get riled up anyway" Su Ling said. " Always was a hot head. Still hes a very noble cat, and someone who takes his job seriously. So when he saw there was a warrior gala, with warriors from all over, well it was one we couldnt miss.Of course he brought me along ' Su Ling said."the food here is great, and theres so much of it.' she chuckled."what brought you here Skylar?" Hero work, well looking for jobs. Only so much work on Clover island." Skylar! Arm pouted. ' Arm if you dont stop with the insinuations, I'm shutting you off.' You cant shut me off skylar, you know that. " whaty do you want arm? Su ling asked. ' you get 3 guesses the first two don;t count.' Skylar made a face. "He.. wants me to kiss you." Oh..' Su ling said. " And if I do kiss you, he'll probably take pictures of us doing it." Do you have a snooze feature on that thing? ' Su Ling asked. " Not really. Theres a Night mode where Arm goes into recharge .Why  do you ask?' So he can stop nagging you, and embarrassing you.'Su Ling said. ' Wait! Hold on Skylar! lets be reasonable. lets be.."Skylar pressed a couple buttons on the weapon console on her arm and Arm's protests were muted as he went into slumber mode. skylar breathed a big sigh of relief' peace and quiet. You want to go to the Hall of heroes later?" Sure. i heard thats a big tourist draw.' Su Ling said. "I'll see if theres anything at the gift shop for Kay."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Po was fighting as he was being shot at by a trio of hoodlums" So much for getting back to normal ." Po sighed. He flinched as one of the goons took aim at him, but Tigeress jumped on him and knocked him unconscious with a vicious blow to the head." Glad to see you safe Po. We have a convention to visit after all this is over" Tigeress said as she got into a fighting crouch
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Carmelita adjusted the settings on her shock pistol. "Time for some rapid fire," she smirked, letting the barrage go off on the goons. "It never becomes unsatisfying to watch that..." she mused as she helped the Panda King, Po, and Tigress.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Little by little the goons were pushed back, as more and more police arrived. Gabuna and Korin  picked up a pair of goons and threw them against each other, they collided with a loud thud. Gabuna and Korin hugged as the goons fell to the ground.
Po and Tigress punched out a trio  a goons with punches and blows.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth staggered as one of the rivets pierced his armored vest and lodged in his chest. He looked down and saw blood oozing from the hole.

"Medic!" one of the Spirarian troopers shouted as she threw a flash bang to cover both her and Bigmouth's retreat. One of the armed dune buggies stopped and several soldiers got out to help Mr. Bigmouth into the vehicle and stabilize him.

Ms. Swimmer held up her staff and projected a shimmering energy field as she ducked behind one of the hovertanks that had been deployed to provide cover. The field cracked as several rivets lodged itself in the barrier. She returned fire with several volleys of explosive fireballs.

Dr. Zanasiu drove one of the armed dune buggies past Ms. Swimmer. Explosions rocked the air as Zachary peppered the soldiers with explosive autocannon rounds.

Amaria switched to her Lunar Flare and targeted one of the thugs trying to shoot Deimos. Three beams of cyan energy streaked from the sky and collided with the thug, leaving behind only a small crater and bits of armor.

By now, with the SWAT team of the Meridian City PD onsite and the Spirarians  rolling out armored vehicles, Mr. Cruc's small force of thugs were being overwhelmed and they decided to retreat.

"That's the last of them," Deimos said from his perch. He watched as Mr. Cruc and his two remaining men bundled into their battered starship and flew off. He considered shooting it down but decided against it, seeing as it would have been dangerous.

-----------------

Captain Carson had been monitoring and coordinating the entire response from inside the Spire's bridge.

"Report!" she barked into her radio.

"All of the attackers are dead but we have quite a few injured and so far, ten dead," one of the commanders replied.

The woman rubbed her forehead. How in the world did a bunch of thugs do so much damage?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 11:48:18 PM by Serris »

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie, Dulcy and cynder lead po and the forme prisoners to City Hall where Qwark and Stripetail were waiting.the group[ gathered into a large conference room, the kind that could seat 250 people." well done ' Stripetail said as he looked upon the faces of those seated before him" to my  team that did the undercover work,  nice work, but we;re not done yet. We have many more that need to be rescued. you wil tackle that while I fight in the arena. " stripetai gestured and a large feast appeared in front of them on tables , and invited them to help themselves.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: