The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5646 · 273136

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bowson reached to where he kept them and offered Ranger Smith a few gold coins.  "Hope these help you a bit." He said to him.  

"You can ask Yogi or the wizard Stripetail about becoming a mascot or joining the team." Gary asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail, huh? well could you show me where he might be/ Ranger Smith asked, putting the coins in his pocket... Thank you for the coins, this should help a bit..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're welcome to them.  Where I"m from if you know where to go you can find some may laying around and quite a few in certain rooms you have to use pipes to get to." Bowson said.

Gary did his best to remember if he knew of a way to reach Striptetail that he could tell Ranger Smith.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin and his brothers and Cadpig finally got to Toon town for the games.

"You see I told you having Theodore stop at that All you can Eat buffet was a bad idea" Alvin said.

"At least we got here before the games were over" Simon said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome boys" Dave said coming up to them wearing a laffalympics shirt. its a good thing you got here, because I wa starting to worry. The Chipettes should be somewhere in this crowd..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Great now we know where not to sit" Alvin said being his overly cocky sometimes a bit of a jerk self.

"ALVIN!!! You promised you'd be nice" Simon said.

Alvin laughs.

Alvin slung an arm around Simon

"Simon, Simon, Simon, don't you know by now that my promises mean nothing"?

Alvin said with a smirk.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just follow me boys, and bring your friend along" dave said ' you're scheduled to foerform tomorrow at six, so best get ready,. we're staying at the Flashlight fountain.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We going to be back at our hotel soon?" Kitty asked her teammates.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, once we finish shopping we'll head in.. Dixie agtreed . " But first we need to get something for Tigress to remember this part of her life.. in a couple weeks, things will change for her forever.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can ask Yogi about that.  Can't hurt.  If he's busy, then one of the other team members, or you can ask them where Stripetail is if he's not there." Gary said to Ranger Smith.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Miss Kitty nodded in agreement to her friend.

"You're right. Whatever we get, it doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be something special. Something not simple. Something she'll treasure forever. But where could we find something like that?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how about a necklace, or perhaps covers for my horns? tigress grinned as they walked onwards.. I wonder what the next events will be.. maybe a treasure hunt?  
 Well we could ask around these shiops ahead osf us
_ Dulcy and smaia walked n togetjer, laughimng as they saw incedia try to impress Dulc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A necklace would be my recomendation," Kitty commented, "I have a thing for things that shine."

She marveled when she saw a jewelry shop. Emeralds, diamonds, rubies, and pearls gleamed in front of her eyes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you guys could find some purple or blue stones for the necklace that would be awesome" tigress said looking at her friends with a large grin.. I'd treasure it forever she said. "Tigers too much off \ a stiff to get me anything.."
- Thats what you have girlfriends for, to cheer you up and talk about girl things, relationships with your mate, and all that other good stuff Dixie smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I say purple, but that's just a personal recommendation," Kitty said, eying the jewels.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Purple sounds great' Tigress said. " if we find horn covers too. thats a bonus.. Though I'm not sure if they have them.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Those are probably uncommon,' Miss Kitty replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we can try by going to the area where the Tennis matches are being held.  If he's not there then someone there may know where Stripetail is.  And or Yogi may be there also." Gary said.

"I'd like to see what this place looks like. And this laffalympics thing you have been talking about." Bowson said, interested in this world that he had just come to.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She is going to pay.." Belladonna grumbled to herself. "If I ever face that dog again...I will vanquish her!"

"Calm down cousin..." Annabelle said softly, drinking a cappuccino.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no doubt you will' Bluto replied with a grin.. "perhaps I could.. lend you a hand.."
 Bluto1 The dread Baron said " we cannot afford to cheat and get caught.. We're trying to win here.. for once!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: