The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275380

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy was eating in the hotel dining room.  He paused his eating to pick up his cell phone.  "Hello?" He asked.  

Gary continued to eat his dinner.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Donald placed some money on the counter.  "I'd like a vanilla milkshake."

Taz marveled at the meal in front of them, and then started to scarf it down.

Meanwhile, four more individuals entered the dining room:  two humans, a tall wolf, and a short Corgi.

"I'll go check into our rooms while you find a seat," Eric Knight said, before turning away to the check counter.

"I still don't think they'll be having the games 'round here," Ticker, the Corgi, protested.  "How do you know where they'll be playing?"

"You haven't heard of Twitter?" Alyssa replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Status report on the Dee case Droopy. Have you found any more of her missing possessions.. I got a toip that Clurry may have gone to Green River.."\better go check it out.."
 Valiant said
_ One Vanilla milkshake, thats 20 cents..' the waiter said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy informed Valiant of what he had found out so far and what he had found.

(ooc: I am not sure what he found out or found.)

"Green River? I'll head there then.  I'll have to find how far it is from here." Droopy said.

-------

Wally ate some snacks he had bought and sipped his drink now and then, pacing himself so his food and drink would last as long through the short, cartoon, serial, and movie.  Once done he headed back to the hotel.

"Those Little Rascals are even better seen on the big screen, and the other stuff was neat to see also." Wally said to himself on his way out of the theater.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So you haven't found any more of the stuff huh. not surprising.. as clurry stored most of his stuff at his house' valaint said check on green river.. and keep a low profile, use the time between the games to look around..and hopefully durring the games you guys can get into the top 2..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Donald payed the waiter.

The four newcomers sat at a booth while they waited...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what brings you here/ asked a waiter coming up to them.. "Come to see the games perhaps? they will be moving to another sire in a couple weeks..
-b Dulcy got into bed ansds let herself relax.. Samia soon joined her.. " that bed isn't very comfortable' she said to Dulcy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll be sure and do that." Droopy said to Valiant.

Wally soon returned to the hotel from the movie theater where he had been.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
once you are done finding dees stuff there are the other cleints to Clurry bilked.. which they will likely be grateful.. now the fee is 1% of property recovered so you're looking droopy at a 7 figure pay day, which would  make you quite rich, assuming you aren't already a millionare several times over byu the time these games end..' Valaint said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just hope I can find him and recover all or as much of their stuff as possible." Droopy said.  "And find out the reason behind all of this."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that is the ideal.. perhaps Gabnriel got to him, we can place much of the blame for Toontowns decline at her feet. her name keeps coming up in the queries I've been making.. and shes keeping a close on the games.. shes laying low, waiting for her chance to strike..'Valiant said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As Eric rejoined the rest with the room keys, it was Alyssa who answered.  "Actually, we wanted to sign some friends of ours up as participants in the games."

"And since the games are being held here," Wolfie added, "we can try to talk to the folks in charge of the games."

Donald turned and watched the cartoons being played...

Taz finished off even the plate before he wiped his mouth gingerly with the napkin...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm, well theres a wizard running the games i hear. a squirell in pink robes.." the waiter said " if you want to join, you'll have to ask...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed possible.  I wonder if he was working for her, and went on the run, or if he went on the run for some other reason and she caught him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only way you'll find out is by asking him yourself valiant said " So how do you like your team?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They seem nice, and quite a variety also.  I don't really mind who wins, as long as it's not the rottens.  Everyone seems to be having fun."  Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Rottens almost never win, so thats not the issue/ are the tooms starting to regain thier confidence? that is, d you notice improvement? many of these toons were begging me for help including donald and Daisy, but the line begging for help as greatly shrunk since the games started..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The folks working in the hotel seem happy, and Donald and Taz are here currently." Droopy said to Valiant.  "The morale of folks does seem to have improved from what I've seen." He said.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Wizard?  In pink robes?  OK..." Alyssa replied.  "So, where do we find this wizard?"

(OOC:  So where are the Really Rottens hanging out by now?")