The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275029

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy read the info that he had about the treasure hunt.  

"I wonder how the Rottens will cheat if they do." Wally said.

"Maybe by trying to steal what others have found, and or get some by forgery or other methods." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the Dawgs items were a droopy dog comic, two dragon coins, a wally gator shaped notepad. a car figurine of gary, a tweety watch,  a donald license plate, a jake long t-shirt a toadette trophy and a poster of Super Mario..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if those dragon coins are like the dragon coin thing the green power ranger had.  Cause if they are that would be awesome." Wally said.

"I didn't know zoos had tv's." Droopy said.

"They don't, but when the zoo keeper mr. Twiddle wasn't looking I snuck out of the zoo and went to buy one and snuck it and myself back in.  Just so I could watch some tv when I got really bored." Wally said.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
"Oh, uh...  Sorry.  One hundred thousand?  You got yourself a deal!" Mario said to Yogi enthusiastically.  "Well, what're we waiting for???" said Luigi, "Let's get goin'!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what team do you want to join? Yogi asked.. " Or are you not sure yet?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Mario paused, stroking his chin, "Well, now that I think of it...  We dunno."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail paused as Yogi came up to him " hey Stripetrail sir these guys wanty to join..
- Alright I'm putting a maximum of 25 players on each team.. sdo that 100 players in all. What teanm do they want to join?
_ they aren't sure yet..' Yogi said.. as a green pipe opened up in the court and birdo and Toadette poped out " Hey this isn't the beach " toadette complained.. 'Birdo looked around then went over towards Mario and Luigi..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcpme ChoaticMistress to the Rp!)
 Stripetail paused as more characters camne up to him. " I'm guessing you folks wa nt to join the games as well huh?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, yes we have..." Shade answered formally, while trying to act casual.
"What got a problem with that?!" Knuckles said threatening tone, whilst he recieved a kick from a familiar ivory bat.
"What he's trying to say is that, we like to join your event!" she turned to look at the red echidna. "Right Knuckles?" she asked, well more like threatened.
"I guess so..."
"So what do you say Strips?" Rouge looked at Stripetail, waiting for his response.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its Lord Stripetail, madam, i'm a noble after all" stripetail replied. " what team do you want to join? ttheres 100 thousands dollars in it for each of you..and what are your names?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hmm... whatever floats your boat Lord Stripetail. I'm Rouge. Rouge the bat for your information Mr. Stripes." Rouge said whilst giving StripeTail a flirtatious wink.  Surprisingly Shadow looked disdainfully and maybe a bit envious, at StripeTail but quickly masked it.
"Hmph. I'm Shadow the 'Ultimate Life form'... " the 'Ultimate Life form ' answered. While giving StripeTail one last steely stare, before looking away.
"I'm Knuckles, gaurdian of the Master Emereld."
"I go by the name Shade I am a former follower of XI."  
"Amy Rose! The future wife and mother of Sonic's children!" Amy said gleefully and almost looked adorable if she didn't sound so stalkerish.
"Ok. Enough of the chit-chat where's my money-" the White bat had realized her slight and quickly tried to fix it before anyone noticed. "Erm.. I mean  what are these teams about?"
Edit:Saw mistake there xD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my girl, i'm  far far too old for you. so your flirting is wasted.Stripetail said coolly to her
 these games are an attempt to save toon town and really all toons from a terrible fate.. being dipped by gabriel and her henchmen..' Stripetail said..
- Hello Amy Dulcy s,irked at her How are you today? the dragoness grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hmph." Rouge answered scournfully knowing that her feminine appearance wouldn't work on him and decided to not mess with him.... yet. However while Rouge wasn't taking this as a good thing. Shadow somehow felt a twinge of relief even though he did not quite understand why...
"You..."the pink rose hedgehog said as the simple word dripped with acid. Amy stared at the dragoness as her eyes iced over, if looks could kill... Dulcy would have been killed 24 times over.
"So you're the one who thinks that you could steal my Sonic, huh?...." she said as her hatred for her grew, and as if in cue. A mysterious dark aura surrounded her while her pupils shrunk.

Edit: Umm... Amy isn't getting any super powers or anything.. xD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think you are just full of hot air" Dulcy said as Samia got up to intervene.. " Nots not the time to start fights Samia hissed at her. " Come on Samia. wat is this groupie going to do to me.. last timeall she culd do was WATCH" Dulcy said
_ samia and I would like to join she said to Stripetail..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Amy, you must control your anger..." Shade quietly said as her eyes were closed, as if she were deep in thought.
"Shade is right, there's a time to fight, and right now isn't the time to fight." Knuckles said emotionless, while crossing his arms across his chest.
"Listen to Shade and the red guillible knucklehead, plus..." The she-bat paused to emphasize her speech."You can do your little cat fight after all of this is over."
Amy sighed heavily,
"I guess you're right... but doesn't mean that I have to follow Miss. Fat-and-Desperate-DragonHead-who-steals-girls-who-prettier-than-her-boyfriends!" Amy huffed and sharply looked away, whilst turning away haughtly.

As everyone debated, Shadow was left alone with his thoughts. 'Why am I here...' as he silently looked up at the sky, as if it'll give him his answers. But after awhile he sighed. He did know the answer because of her....
'But why her?..' Still looking up.
But after awhile he sighed. 'Who am I to think that the sky will give me the answer.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just Shut up all of you and tell me what team you want to join! Stripetail said his eyes alight with impatience.
 Dulcy looked at the wizard and took a step back.. ' The Droopy Dawgs.. I guess she said quietly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Fine. I guess we'll go with team Yogi Yahooeys..." Rouge ansered back, while also being slightly annoyed.
"Fine by me as long as those bears don't touch my armour."
"As long as the Master Emerald stays is safe then I'll stay in the games..."
"I don't care I just want to be with my dear Soniku!"
"Do what you want." the ebony hedehog scoffed.
"Than it's settled then... watch out Yogi Yahooeys! Rouge is coming!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So all of you are joining the yahhoeys? Stripetail said looking at them.. Very well..he gestured abnd clothed them in the Yogi Yahooeys uniforms, next he hgave Dulcy and Sa,ia Droopy Dawg uniforms.. Welcome to the games." He said.. " The Newcomers will have to wait until the reasure hunt is over to hjoin the games.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All different genders, went to different change rooms to change. Once they finished they all thought of one question....
"What are we wearing....."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they're your uniforms Yogi said " welcome to the team.. he smiled ' lets hope you guys can help us improve our standing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: