The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275181

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We all should rest.  Since we are not sure when the next event will start or who will be in it." Droopy said to the others.  

Wally stretched.  "I think I"ll sleep a long time." He said.

"Don't feel bad about how we did.  Everyone did their best." Droopy said, trying to keep everyone's spirits up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dixie finished her shjopping list as the groups headed for the team busses
 the shpping bags filled 15 rows. ' geez dixie who did you buy all this for/ Wionnie asked, as the team had to squeeze in half the normal seats.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It seems Dixie was nice enough to buy all this stuff for me without telling," Kitty lied convincingly to her teammates to keep the heat off her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
since you went on a secret shopping spreee Dixie, i'd like some stuff too, Arlene chimed in. " Yeah me too Winnie smirked " Girls girls, dont urden Dixie with too much.. but if shes buying I'd like a new dress , green if you would " dee said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild, Major Lockie and Lt. Martin landed at a nearby airfield to refuel.

"Well, in a few hours, we're gonna be flyin' inside a giant whale," Captain Fairchild said as a fuel truck was connected to his fuel port.

"Actually, Captain," Major Lockie replied. "I am going to see if Stripetail can assign us to patrol outside the whale. We'll still have to refuel and rearm inside the whale but I'm gonna see if I can change that."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go to our rooms and rest and get together what we need for the trip." Droopy said to his team mates.  

"GOod idea, after that I think I could use  rest." Wally said.

"you're not the only one." Gary said.

"THink I"ll run & jump into the bed." Wally said as he took off running.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're going in a whale?" Oliver gasped.

The kitten clinged to Arlene's leg

"Ah, he's scared," Kitty told Arlene.'

Belladonna kept setting fire to everything Annabelle bought for herself.

"You devil," the heaven hound scowled.

"Why thanks," the hellhound replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'security listen up. for obvious reasons, you will be on guard outside on monstro while the next 4 events are going on. monstro has swallowed 4 luxury cruise liners- the passengers and crew fled before he swallowed them so theres food and amenities on board. your job to see that gabeuil doesnt try anything.." stripetail radioed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So what shall we watch while we wait for the next part of the games?" Kovu asked his family at pride rock

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Miao siblings were practicing the magic the seer had shown them

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Roger that, Stripetail. Major Lockie out," Major Lockie replied as the fuel lines were disconnected.

"Stripetail, this is Captain Fairchild, we cannot use fuel from the cruise liners and our ammunition is limited to what we have on wing," Captain Fairchild said.

Major Lockie opened his rear hatch to let the ordnancemen clean and reload his weapons. "That means we must be judicious with our ammunition. No warning shots, no practice sessions and no more shots than needed. As for fuel, we'll fly as slow as possible - just enough to avoid stalling. Eltee, that means no afterburners or supersonic flight."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we will be traveling  in the pacific. we will be [passing by the marianas islands, there are bases there that you can use to refuel and rearm. you will have a window of a day or so to get everything you need before we turn south. ' Stripetail replied. once we turn south it will be nothing but open sea in front of us for thousands of miles.
\
 the buses continued heading for the docks. dulcy and samia were sleeping on the dawgs bus, and same went for the rottens and most of the yahooeys.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wally & Droopy were sleeping on their bus, while Gary was relaxing looking out the window seeing what he could see.  He was also wondering what would come next.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Should we bring diving gear?" Sheegwa asked Stripetail.

"It might stink in there...." Sagwa nodded

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if you have it with you, otherwise theres probably gear onboard the ships' Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good idea," Dongwa nodded, "What spells will we learn next?"

Oliver was clinging to his mother's leg, shivering in fear. "I don't wanna be whale food...." he shivered.

"He's terrified," Kitty told Arlene.

Belladonna was looking forward to finding skeletons.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you will learn how to cast spells at people stripetail said to them
- its ok scooby said to oliver whales dont eat meat. we'll be on a ship,inside the whale.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver sighed in relief.

"You won't be food," Miss Kitty told the kitten.

"Phew...." Oliver smiled.

"In fact, we can get us some food soon," Sagwa said.

Kitty turned to Dixie. "You'll pay for it, right?" she smirked, activating her control.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, of course' dixie replied ' whatever you want, i'll get it for you..'
 kittys device had such complete control that only someone who was gifted in controling people could tell she was beng controlled. to the ntrained eye everthing was normal
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Everyone tell Dixie your order," Kitty smiled, her control absolute.

The Miaos were riding with the seer on top of Dojo's heads.