The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 268264

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy did his best to return the serve and to an area where Yogi wasn't or where he'd have a hard time to return it while remaining within the lines, (or whatever the tennis term is).  

---

Gary continued to walk around and explore around a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(you have it right) the ball hit the line and bounced over Yogis head Droopy took the game and had the chance to go uo 2-0.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy waited to see if he would serve next or if it was still Yogi's turn and attempt to do like before, sending the ball to an area in the lines to where Yogi would have a hard time getting to quickly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yogi returned the ball, but he hit it out. the set went to Droopy by a 6-0 score. Yogi slumped in a chair at the changeover..
Dixie and Belladonna battled back and firth with neither being able to break the others serve. Dixie would serve the first point of the tiebreak..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't lose your cool Belladonna..." the hellhound kept repeating to herself, getting ready for her last match.

She stretched her head and paws, to make sure she was in shape. She went to order a bite to eat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie served a ba;ll that just touched the line and bounced under Belladonna racquet, She smiled as she took the point, the next two points would be on Belladonna's serve.
yogi headed out dffor his second set, he was feeling very low about himself at the moment.. he had been outclassed in the first set.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy used the time between the switchover to rest in a handy seat till the switchover was done and they were ready to start the next set.  He used the time to rest as much as he could and to remain calm.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yogi waited for the first serve from droopy. if he lost this game it would be very hard for him to put up much of a fight.. his l;ast match would be for little more than pride..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy took a deep breath as he held the tennis ball and exhailed slowly before he served the tennis ball.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Miss Kitty decided to relax, waiting for her turn in the game. She pulled out a foldable chair from the bus.

"What a day..." she sighed happily, liking her newfound success.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie manage to win a point from Belladonna and now held a 4-1 lead as she aced belladonna on her serve..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No way!" Belladonna frowned, rage beginning to be visible in her eyes.

On Belladonna's next serve, she summoned all her might.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belladonna held on her two serves blasting serves of over 100 mph.. Dixie held on her serves to0 leaving the score 6-3 as Belladonna was serving. Dixie smiled brioiefly, all she needed to to do was get 1 point on her serve
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia sat in the stadium on a chair far in the back row, away from all the noise and racket happening on the field below. It was here that she could read the local newspaper in peace, less out of interest and more out of learning on what this world had to offer. The front page read "Local pianist leaves, say he'll be Bach though."

Subtle, she thought to herself.

'Pickles!' Shouted Incendia from behind her. The paper flew from her hands and high into the air. Every hair on Glacia's back stood on end.

She turned around to face her brother, just as the newspaper floated neatly onto her head, making for a lovely hat. 'I though I told you to never do that...'

'Oh,' Incendia said, picking at his teeth. 'Sorry?'

Glacia could only roll her eyes. 'Now that you have disturbed my peace... again, you might as well tell me how your match is going.'

Incendia stared. 'What match?'

'You know, the one you're supposed to be in. Against Cindy Bear, I heard.'

Her brother continued to stare. 'Connect four?'

'Tennis.'

'I'm playing tennis? Ooh, neato!' He paused for a quick moment of though, gears in his head churning. 'Um... when?'

Glacia checked. 'In ten minutes or so.'

'Oh my gosh!' Incendia leapt from behind and over Glacia, running down the stadium with hands flailing in the air. 'I'm late... I'm late! My bat! Where's my cricket bat!?'

Glacia chuckled to herself. 'He is so totally not going to win.' She picked the newspaper off her head and continued to read.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Glacia's playing Sorry got them confused)
  "This is a girl's match' Cindy said as Incedia came out carring a baseball bat. " and that is a baseball bat.  We Use these" she said pointing to the raquet she was holding.. "Well No matter I'll go grab one from Yogi and let you borrow it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia for her part had to scream just a little when she found out it was she who was playing... not her brother. 'They got me confused again!? How on earth can they do that? I'm blue, he's orange... how hard can it be?'

Incendia approached his sister with a proper tennis raquet in his hand, baseball bat having been removed from him (for good reason, one could say). 'Well, you are a bit tomboyish,' he said. 'Maybe they confused you for a male?'

Glacia looked at her brother with mouth open.

He continued. 'Say, which way are you supposed to hold these things?' He twirled the raquet back and forth, blissfully unaware that both sides of a tennis raquet were the same.

'Give me that!' Glacia shouted, snatching the raquet from her brother and stomping off in a cloud of bitterness.

Incendia let out an offended cry. 'You stole my cricket bat! Give it back!' And thus, he chased after her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sorry about the confusion the judge said to her as cindy waited for Glacia " Hello I'm Cindy" the bear as as she went to the net to shake hands "good luck to you . I need to win this match to stay alive. Yogis getting creamed in his match right now.. 4-1 in the second set ouch.. unless he pulls a miracle he'll be done..
 Dixie returned one of belladonnas serves, " Hey a got a racquet on it" She grinned. She moved to the middle of the court to get in better position
_
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An anthro turtle who resembled Bowser, but was not him, stepped out from a wall.  He turned to look at what he had come through.  "A one way only thing." he said before looking around.  "I'll have a little look around." He said before walking off.  

---

Gary was walking and paused as he saw the figure in the distance.  He held up a hand to shield his eyes.  "No, it's not him.  Maybe a relative or some other member of the race, or from some other world." Gary said.  "Clearly not a version of one of the various animated versions of the ninja turtles." he said to himself.  

----

Wally used the time to take a quick nap in the hotel room.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia took Cindy's hand and shook it firmly. 'Good luck to you to. You'll doubt be more sensible than the last... er... animal I played against (that being Muttley), so this should prove to be an interesting and hopefully more competitive game.'

With pleasantries exchanged, Glacia turned to her side of the court. Her brother, Incendia waited patiently (which was a little shocking for someone like him), leaning against the wall... and trying to look mildly important by brushing his fingernails against his chest.

Glacia went to open her mouth, but her brother answered instantly. 'I'm a ball boy!' He cried out, instantly ruining any coolness he might have had at that moment.

'Oh joy,' Glacia replied, desperately trying to force her enthusiasm. 'Just one question, though. Do you know what they even do?'

Incendia paused for thought, then shook his head. 'Nope! Do you?'

Glacia raised a finger. 'Yes... er... no. No I don't, actually.'

'I think it has to do with those silly green bouncy things.'

'You mean the tennis balls?'

Incendia clicked his fingers. 'That's what they are, yes! But yeah... I think I gotta pick em up and throw them at you or something. I think that's what I gotta do. I don't really know, though.' He scratched his head. 'Maybe it has something to do with my-'

'Good heavens, no!' Glacia quickly interrupted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you pick the balls off the court after they hit them into the net, said another ball boy " This is your first time doing this obviously?  he shook his head " just scome over and sit by me and I'll show you the ropes.
_ Cindy was first to serve, and it wsas a very good one irt made it in, but barely and would be easily returrned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: