The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5644 · 272772

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
WWhat sort of things" Dulcy asked as she walked alongside Incedia
_
 So what donyou like to Do Glacia?' Samia asked looking at her young friend " or do you mostly babysit your broother here? She smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
meanwhile Dixie pulled ahead in the Tiebreak the score was now 5-3 , with Belladonna serving. Dixie knew that she could serve for the match, regardless if she lost this point.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come on Dixie!" Tiger cheered, jumping up and down, though he slipped and landed on his belly.

"This can't be!" Belladonna yelled, ehr pupils seeming to get replaced by images of fire.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belladonna blasted a serve down the line the radar clocked it at 125 mph, a blistering serve for a female. It Was now Dixies serve.. She served a ball to Belladonnas backhand
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie won the point, and prepared to serve, using of her strength she hot a ball down the line a ball belladonna barely got a racquet on, and Dixie exaled in relief
Dixie wins" Stripetail said  " Nice match' Dixie said pantuing to Belladonna..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Same...to....you..." Belladonna replied, with her teeth clenched. Her attempts to hide her rage were realtively poor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie nodded and headed off to join her friends
Rice ron Rixie" Scooby said as he prepared for his next match..
- what now Kitty?' Sdixie asked she came up
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby's second oppoenent was Muttley ' hey  there' muttley smirked ready to lose? '
Ro, Ri'm roing ro rin rhis ratch..
- Scoooby's last match would come against Droopy a win in that match, along wiyth a win here would put him in the final match.
 Muttley served first and forced Scooby on the defensive..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walking down the street the large anthro turtle saw a hotdog vendor and stopped to get a hotdog, paying with a pure silver coin.

"Hey thanks Mac. I can quit for the day." The hotdog vendor said after he verified that the funny looking coin was pure silver.  He then started to push his cart since if he sold the funny looking silver coin for it's value in silver he'd not have to work for the day.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Incendia bounced at the question he was asked. 'Oh, I've invented so many things...'

'He has,' Glacia added with a sigh.

'...I have a whole room filled with things I have made.'

'He does,' Glacia added. 'It was also my bedroom once. I sleep on a couch now.'

'I wish I could show you, missus Dulcy,' Incendia continued, 'but all my stuff is stuck at our house and we can't get there at the moment because we... uh...'

'Go on,' Glacia said, tapping her foot.

'Well... um... I made this time traveling through space thingy.'

'Which is a toaster,' Glacia added, again. 'Which is how we got here. Of course, now it's broken and we can't get back. Great invention, huh?'

'I thought it was pretty good,' Incendia said, looking mildly insulted. 'It could make reaaal good toasties. I like toast!'

Glacia nodded in agreement. 'Yeah, true... but it helps when your attempt to have breakfast doesn't result in being thrown back into the Jurassic period.'

'I like Spielberg!'

Glacia groaned.

Incendia continued, ignoring his sister. 'Hey, I also made a bunch of other stuff, too! I made a jetpack...'

'Which exploded,' Glacia said.

'...and a refridg... refri... frid... the thing you put food in, I made one of those! It shooted ice.'

'Which exploded. The ice, I mean.'

'I made a giant lawn mower, too!'

'Even though we don't have a lawn.'

'I also built a robot...'

'Which then escaped, and tried to kill that poor lady, Sarah Connor or whatever her name was...'

'Oh yeah. Well, I did try to stop him.'

'Yelling "bad robot! bad!" and spraying it with a water bottle isn't very effective.'

'Ooh, I made a soda machine, too! It had a force field!'

Glacia groaned once more. 'We could be going for a while.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oh, so you're an inventor, whose inventions tend to..' um.." Dulcy was looking for a polite word,.. but Samia cut " Not work, and when they do work, they go on rampages? I feel for you" she muttered to Glacia..
_ As for me, well I'm a good friend of Sonic, who should be zooming around herr somwhere looking at the various foods and what not.." Dulcy said.. "Are you an inventor too glacia?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure," Miss Kitty replied. "Do I have any games coming up? If so, I should do some warmups."

Belladonna returned to the Rottens in disgrace.

"Come on, don't be so hard on yourself..." Annabelle tried to assure her cousin.

Belladonna had chewed up her tennis racket in anger.

"I'll shut up..." Annabelle said quickly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you lost to a girl dog, how pathetic is that Bluto snapped
 Hey Girls Tigress said Coming up to them Do you want to go do some more shopping? Yes I could get you a nice dress for when your little bundkle of joy comes Dixie said I could see if theres a nice purple dress for you.." Oh that would be great Tigress grinned " We could all dress in purple..
 Now she won't shut up' Tiger Grianed ' Thanks for the candy though, genkis been chowuing down on it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, this stuff is really tasty Holly chimed in as she , Hare and mocchi came by all munching on some candy " thanks Dixie..
- well Holly its not a problem at all dixie replied with a smile
 my last match is against glacia, I win that I'm in the finals.. dixie smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia laughed at the very idea of her being an inventor. 'Heh, no way. After what I've seen my brother here do with his "bright" ideas... I'd hate to even risk it. I suppose in a way, you have to be a bit-' She looked over to her brother, who was picking his nostril, '-different for that kind of mad scientist thing.'

'Hey, remember you did invent that peanut butter and cucumber sandwich,' Incendia said, wiping his nose gatherings on a passing man in a white suit, whom was mildly annoyed, but merely scoffed and walked on. 'Those were yummy. They tasted like peanuts, and... cucumbers!'

Glacia sighed. 'Putting fridge leftovers into bread is hardy Nobel Prize worthy, Incendia. I'm sure they would rather have a word to you about that washing machine that creates black holes. We lost a lot of good socks to that damn thing.'

Though Glacia had to admit she enjoyed bashing it with a sledge hammer as it tried to suck her into the void of nothingness. Incendia had even joined in... with a nail file.

'Enough of that though, the last time someone asked we went for days. I'd rather talk about something else. Say... what about this hedgehog you mentioned? Zooming around? Sound rather, er... strange, if I might say.'

'I like groundhogs!' Incendia said.

Glacia groaned. 'Hedgehog...'

'What's a hedgehog?'

'Please stop talking, dear brother.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright, we'll go looking for him, the problem is, hes really fast and never stays in one place for long.. samia said. I man, hes a nice guy, but i think hes running to get away fro that obessive girl hedgehog .."
_ Amy! oh the stories I coiuld tell abbout her' Dulcy smirked as they walked along..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice one Dixie!" Miss Kitty said, hi-5ing her teammate.

Belladonna sat in silent pouting, giving enough visual clues that she didnt want to be disturbed.

The Grand Duke had watched from the stands, and liked the fact it was raining.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby took the lead on Muttley and soon was crysing. his bigger size and stretngth gave him an edge, abd Scoby won the first set 6-2 and quickly broke to start the second.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Hm, this Sonic fellow sounds awfully like my brother,' Glacia said. 'Fast paced, unable to sit still. Afraid of girls.'

'Does he like rings?' Incendia asked Dulcy. 'I like rings, they're shiny!'

'I'm sure this Sonic fellow has more important things to worry about than collecting rings, Incendia,' Glacia said. She faced Dulcy, 'mind if we tag along for a while? I could do with some draconic company that isn't mildly insane.'

'Spooons!' Incendia cried out.

'See what I mean?' Glacia said to the others with a mild sigh.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cetainly' dulcy said.. as for you incedia, if yo can do something for me i will reward you for it?Could you go into wown and find a bottle on gold perfume? Samia here likes the smell of irt, and she is running low on supplies of it. If you could bring me some for her, I'd be much obliged

-
Well, its nice for you to get something for me.." samia nodded at her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: