The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Violet's Village

Noname · 296 · 14812

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
5 or below meant that Violet would be nice to him. Since you chose 7, she won't be very nice when he finds her.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Flint approached Violet at that point to try and stop her "What are you doing?" he asked her.

Violet seemed to glare at him "Why are you here? Why aren't you with the others? I don't need your help at the moment" she seemed to snarl at him.

"Look, Kayla is worried..." Flint begun, only to be cut off by Violet.

"She's only worried because she's far too scared to stand up for herself....and here I thought humans were suppose to be all high and mighty" Violet spoke back...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drake: Choose from one of the following.

-Flint decides to defend humanity based on his experiences with them.

-Flint decides that Violet is correct in her assessment of humans in general, and Kayla in specific.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Defend the human honour!

Flint seemed to snarl back at Violet "You have no right to say that" he spoke as he also poked Violet in the chest rather hard, to which she turned and grabbed him by the throat.

"Do not speak back to me like that....ever...." Violet snarled back as she threw him backwards, glaring at him for a long hard second before she turned and followed Velrius downstairs.

Kayla on the other hand, had entered the building finally as she turned to Flint "Are you okay?" she asked him.

Flint got up and gave a nod to Kayla "Yeah, I'm fine, but I must know, what's down there?"

Kayla shook her head "It's where....my father summons demons and does all sorts of dark rituals..." she told him back with a sligh little sigh as well.

Flint looked down the stairs as he turned to Kayla again, giving her a little nod as well...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Let's switch positions as soon as we can, Drake. If we don't switch this time, I will be a regular player the next time, and you will narrate for a while, okay?)

Drake: Choose from 1-10 to determine how dangerous the demons are. I will give an extended description based on the choice you make.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Yeah, next time should be good, gives some time to get this part all sorted out ^^)

4 this time please.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The creatures that Velrius summoned are lesser demons. These creatures are more powerful than imps or minor demons, but less powerful than greater demons or pit fiends. Each of them stands as tall as a human, but with cloven hooves, brown skin, wild black hair, a long tail, fangs, long horns, and the ability to breathe fire.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Velrius stood within his cavern, his lesser demons at his side as well "Now, do tell me lycan, what is it that you require the Dagger of Life for?" he asked Violet.

Violet glanced at the demons standing by him, then looked to Velrius again "Those reasons are my own, but I can assure you this, if I am able to retrieve the dagger, I will allow you to also join by my side"

Velrius let off a chuckle, as did his demons before he spoke to her "My, you do drive a hard bargain, but what else can you give me in return?"

"Your daughter, Kayla, you can keep her" Violet spoke back, a smirk upon her face.

Flint and Kayla were listning in as Kayla fell to the ground, now just sitting there "She would do that?"

Flint tightend his fists somewhat as he looked to kayla "Well, I'm not going to let that happen, if he turned you into this, then there is no way in hell you're going back to him" he told her as he begun to descend down the stairs...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drake: Choose what Flint does.

-Flint attacks.
-Flint attempts to negotiate.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Negotiating for now!

Flint soon approached Violet and Velrius and looked at the two of them before talking to Violet "Look, you should leave Kayla out of this"

"Leave her out of this?" Velrius spoke before Violet could as he walked towards the lycan, pressing the bottom part of his cane to Flint's throat "My dear boy, you have no idea on what is going on, it is not your place to say"

"If it's to do with the lives of others, then yes, yes it is" Flint snarled back.

Velrius then removed his cane and swung it at Flint, striking him across cheek, to which Flint just let off a growl.

Kayla gasped as she ran downstairs "No! Don't! Please, leave him alone"

Velerius chuckled as he saw his daughter "Well now, you've decided to return yet again"

Kayla shook her head "No, I don't want you hurting him because of me"

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Drake and I are switching positions for now. He will narrate, and I will be a standard player.)

Flint bared his teeth as he assessed the situation. He could not hope to prevail by sheer force. Nevertheless, every muscle in his body was tensed and ready to fight at a moment's notice.

"Blast it! What are you about, Velrius? Why do this to your own daughter?! What could be so important to you that you would hurt your own child for it?!"

A dark laugh was the only reply Velrius gave for now, a sound which chilled Flint to the core. The lesser demons laughed along with him. Eventually, he responded.

"My boy, power is what all true mages strive for. Matters such as sentimentality or family ties are of little concern to one like me. I am above such petty matters. Kayla is a means to my ends, nothing more. A creature as savage as you couldn't possibly understand the details..."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Noname: Pick from these two:

- Flint decides to attack
- Kayla instead, decides to interviene(sp?)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(He attacks.)

Flint had had enough. This had to stop, consequences be damned. Drawing his knife, the Lycan leapt at Velrius, only to be grabbed by a hand of darkness and slammed against a wall!

It took several minutes for him to regain his consciousness, but when he did, he was greeted by the sight of a beautiful female lycan... with a touch of evil in her veins.

"Violet!"

"It took you long enough to get up. You're not as tough as you look." She mocked, nudging him with her toe. "Velrius and Kayla are already gone. You shouldn't have interfered."

Rising to his feet uneasily, Flint turned his anger on Violet.

"Why? Why did you do it? Can't you see that he's evil?! Don't you care about Kayla?!"

"All I see is someone trying to interfere with a deal I'm making. Word to the wise, never get in my way. Or else, I will make you pay for it." Violet said that last part so nicely. It was sickening to hear.

"I'm going after them. Don't you think of stopping me, female!"

"Oh, I wouldn't try that if I were you, Flint. In fact, I don't think you can leave me..."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Noname: Pick 1-10 to decide on what Violet will do to Flint.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww, 1-5 was for temptation, Flint gets to be hurt some more, via some force! :lol:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flint would have no more of this, and he ran after Kayla. This would not produce the intended goals, however, as Violet used her powers of darkness to teach Flint a lesson.

"Don't you run off on me!" she shouted as a tendril of pure darkness came out of her hand, and grabbed him by the ankle, then lifted him up into the air!"

YIPE!!!

Flint was now held upside-down by his right ankle. Violet slammed him into the ground!

SLAM!

Once!

SLAM!!

Twice!

SLAM!!!

Three times!

Flint was clearly battered, but still able to stand. He was shaky, but still very much able to move.

Violet appraised the situation carefully. Flint was not about to be beaten with sheer force unless it really hurt him. She didn't want that, as it would reduce his usefulness to her. Still, there were other ways around the problem. If one can't go through a mountain, one can always go around it.

"I can see that you're not going to give up if I hit you. I shall try something else..." she told him, giving him a devious smile...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yay! More numbers now!
*ahem*
Noname: Pick from 1-6 this time to determine what Violet will do

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redtail came up behind her " Leave him alone' he snarled " what has he done to you..?' he added giving Violet a cold glare, the look he got back, however, was quite surprising...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: