The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 12312

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Alrighty, but who shall it be?  Do you want to leave James for now and start with Kyle?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Alrighty, then who is first? Kyle? Or shall it be Zack?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
(OOC: Let the doom commence :lol)

Amy then asked, "Perhaps we should go see Tim and ask him what happend. He would be the best person to see right now."

Jonathan finished his Ice Cream and nodded his head in approval.
"Sounds like a good idea to me."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Alrighty, Zack it is then ^^)

As Tim was relaxing on his bed, his radio all of a sudden switched on to an ad about Zack's concert that he was going to preforming at.

Zack in question, was already at the concert, it was still half an hour till the show was to begin, yet, he was speaking with his other band mates, not letting the whole vision ordeal of Tim's get to him.

Meanwhile, Zoe glanced at the time "Oh crap, Luna, we've got to get goig now, Zack's concert begins in like, half an hour"
Luna gave a nod back as she got up along with Zoe, to which Zoe looked to Amy and Jonathan "We have 2 extra tickets if you guys want to come along as well"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The sudden activation of Tim's radio caught him off-guard. "What was that?" he asked himself. But for some reason....he felt he should go to that concert.

He grabbed his cell and told Alexis and Terri where he was heading.

"Bro, where are you going?" Aggie asked as her brother left. "A concert that guy I fought with is having," Tim explained.

"Why the hell would you want to go there?" Aggie asked, in disbelief.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OCC: Sorry for not particiapating in the rp RL has been hard on me lately)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy looked to Jonathan, and shurged.
"Sure, I'm up for it. I've got nothing better to do anyway."

Jonathan nodded his head as well.
"Yeah sure, I like concerts. Let's go." He made sure however he had his rescue inhaler in his pocket.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright" Zoe said as she handed the two spare tickets over to Amy and Jonathan before motioning for them to follow her and Luna to the concert.

Meanwhile, at the concert, Zack was still speaking with his band mates in regards to what songs they were going to play at the very least anyway, with only ten minutes left till they were to begin.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim, Terri, and Alexis arrived at the concert. "Cheap tickets," Terri noted as they payed to get inside.

"You know I don't like heavy metal," Alexis commented, not interested in being there.

"Me neither, it's just....I got this feeling," Tim responded.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, Kyle was sitting in his house, in shock at what had happened earlier that week.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy smiled as she climbed into the car with Zoe and Luna.
"This is going to be awesome!"

Jonathan laughed for a moment at Amy as he replied by saying, "You sound like a rabid fangirl."

Amy chuckled.
"Perhaps I am and just didn't know it."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon enough, the group had arrived at the concert, handing over the tickets as they headed inside to where there was a fairly big turnout as well.  They were just in time as Zack walked onto stage.

Zack raised up one hand as everyone seemed to scream all at once before he just started to sing, all in heavy metal too.

Zoe was enjoying herself at the concert as she looked to Luna with a smile before giving her a kiss on the lips and looking over to Amy and Jonathan "So, what do you think of his singing so far?" she asked them rather loudly to speak over the screaming fans.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim, Terri, and Alexis stood at the top of the crowd.

"What do you mean, "feeling" baby?" Terri asked her boyfriend.

"It's something I've felt before, at the museum the other day,"  Tim explained. "Something bad."

"It's your stupid paranoia," Alexis groaned, "Ever since your dad died in that accident, you'll believe anything."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy grinned like a true fan girl and said back to Zoe, "I LOVE THIS!!! I HOPE IT NEVER ENDS!!! WHOOO!"

Jonathan was also enjoying himself as he began to nod his head to the music. "This is pretty cool. I gotta remember to get their next album."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As the crowd continued to enjoy themselves, the rigging above where Zack was standing, the giant beam the held the spotlight moved, but unaware to anyone.

And that's when it happened, as soon as the song was finished, the beam broke off and fell down and right on top of Zack, killing him instantly.

Zoe's eyes widened as she saw her brother killed on stage "ZACK!!!" she screamed and rushed through the crowd in an attempt to get closer to the stage.  Luna also followed Zoe to try and get to the stage.

The crowd also screamed at what happened as all now went quiet, with Zoe still pushing her way through everyone before she climbed up on stage and over to Zack's body, tears in her eyes as she hugged the body.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"WTF?!" Terri and Alexis yelled, not using those abbreviations.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amy was in tears as she saw what heppened to Zack. She sank to her knees and tried not to openly cry in the center of the crowd.

Jonathan was shocked by what happened. He looked up at the lighing beam that had fallen and determined there was no way for anyone to catch that faulty wire that caused it to fall. "Such a horrible tragedy."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Zoe?" Luna asked as she stood there, not on stage, but just in front of it.

However, Zoe was still in tears, not even listning to Luna at the moment as police asked everyone to clear out, more or less shutting down the concert early because of Zack's death.

Zoe however, remained on stage, now on her knees as she looked over to Luna as paramedics and others begun to remove the beam from Zack's body.

"Are you...okay?" Luna decided to ask Zoe rather worringly.

Zoe soon enough, sat on the edge of the stage rather sadly at the moment as Luna approached her before just giving her a hug.