The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I might be getting a job.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yea I might be getting a job over the summer at the McDonalds my sister works at (Well she doesn't much anymore, only Monday and Saturday). I know however that when it comes time to start I'm gonna be nervous as heck. Just the fact that I've never been around a whole ton of people before, and I'm kind of a shy person. Oh well I hope these things don't get in the way, because I really want money!

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
aahh the green stuff. well I hope it works out for you.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yea hopefully :P: It's not really definite yet (My sister still has to find out if the boss will hire a 15-year old :lol:

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
can't see why not. as long as you have a ride to get you there. did you get your application yet?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, not yet hehe. We only talked about it :P:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Good Luck LittleFoot Fan. Nice too see you want a job my parents had too literally beg me too get a job when I was 17 cause they were sick of having me live off their money. :lol:  Anyway, don't worry I'm a naturally shy person too but chances are if you do get the job which I hope you do they won't automatically put you at the window or taking orders at the cash register. You'll probably be doing other things. Cleaning off Tables, Emtying the Garbage, wiping down the counters. Etc. Etc. Etc. So I don't think you won't have too worry about that too much. Once again I wish you the best of luck.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Good luck. :)  I'd be surprised if McDonalds would hire a minor...my sister (she's 17) is finding it out the hard way that her age is the reason she's being turned down for a lot of jobs. :(  Hopefully your connections will pan out.  :yes