The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character Battles!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Reincarnation!!

Who's "V" and "X".

THE LBT 1 Sharptooth (supernatural strength and toughness) vs NS5 robot <I, Robot> (Inhuman strength <can easily rip open a steel door>, extreme reflexes and agility)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yay! More topic revivals! :D

I'd say NS5. A machine can practically outsmart a dinosaur.

Lucario VS. Mario (Mario Bros.)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mario. He is, well, Mario. He has the Italian Mob kick Lucario's @$$.

Smaug (The Hobbit) vs. Saphira (Eragon)

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hmmm...

I'd have to say Smaug. He looks tougher and is built more fierce than Saphira.

Ulrich(Code Lyoko) vs Marth(Fire Emblem)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Definitely Marth. He is in SSBM and SSBB, for Pete's sake. And I am not a fan of Code Lyoko.

Ike (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) vs. Roy (Super Smash Brothers Melee)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ike, because hes not a complete clone of marth. Also, Ike can use Aether, and that move kicks but

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs. Link (Zelda)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Link, obviously, because he has so many weapons.

Dragonforce vs. Green Day

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Green Day, because they have Jesus of Suburbia on their side.

Godzilla versus Bambi

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Godzilla. Are you serious? He is huge. And how on Earth did you believe that Green Day could beat the awesome BPM levels of Dragonforce. You know what, just for that misconception I say that Bambi will beat Godzilla with the power of youth!

Mars vs. Venus

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Venus, as it has deadly gases and high temperatures toxic for any life. With a lot of advanced technology, we could terraform Mars.

Donald Trump vs Bill Gates (wow that's random) :lol

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bill Gates. He could scare Trump away with Windows Vista Ultimate.

Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Steve Jobs, if they fought back when Vista was all glitchy.

Leeroy Jenkins verus BUMRUFF (the Halo 3 profile that wrecked the words Goolewhack status)

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Feb 11 2008 on  04:51 PM
Godzilla. Are you serious? He is huge. And how on Earth did you believe that Green Day could beat the awesome BPM levels of Dragonforce. You know what, just for that misconception I say that Bambi will beat Godzilla with the power of youth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBkc2jK-6w

Leeroy Jenkins verus BUMRUFF

Well, I don't know who this"BUMRUFF" guy is...

Leeroy, 'cuz at least he got chicken.

Mewtwo vs Lucario

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mewtwo

Mewtwo has the ability to communicate with humans intellectually.

Yami Yugi (The Abridged Series Version) vs. Yami Yugi (The anime version)

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Thread necromancy FTW.)

Well, I've never watched the abridged series, but I'm going to say the anime Yugi would win since he is the real one.

Goku vs Super Sonic and Super Shadow. (Maybe they can break his winning streak?)

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(1.)
Pterano vs Sierra (From the LBT 7 movie)

(2.)
Scooby Doo vs Yabba Doo vs Scooby Dum (From Scooby Doo)

(3.)
Heckle vs Jeckle (The Talking Magpies)  

(4.)
Scooby Dee vs Ruby Doo (Also from Scooby Doo)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Um, Dark Pterano? I see that this is your first post on this topic, so I take it you're a bit new to the topic itself? Don't worry, everything's fine and all, but I think we have a slight misunderstanding here. You see, this topic wants one or more battles prepared and you did a great job! More fights than most people at one time have presented so far, very interesting match ups, and none have a very obvious finish. I'm impressed on how well you started with those very original battles. It's just that, the topic would prefer it if you could perhaps decide a winner to the previous battle(s). And if you wanted, you can even make some interesting explanation on what led you to your choice. But as I said, nothing to worry about. When I come to a new place, I'm so eager to contribute to the group that I'll occasionally misunderstand something here and there too. Nothing that important, but something that slightly alters the current flow of things. Everyone always understands here, so relax. Since Drake was here a bit earlier, I think I should answer his. However, since you did just arrive, and you put so much thought into those very good battles with very unknown outcomes, here's what I'll do. After I answer Drake, I doubt it would be looked too highly upon if I answered two in a row without giving one myself. So I'll answer Drake, then sign off without giving a battle of my own, so the next person here can answer the great battles you've chosen. Sound fair? I can set things back up so Drake's question is still answered, then it will officially be time for someone to tackle yours. That way, you don't have to change anything. This happens to everyone.

Wow, Goku versus Super Sonic and Super Shadow, huh? Well, since you specifically mentioned the hedgehogs' being transformed but nothing special about Goku, I'll honor that and won't let Goku enter any of his "super" forms in this. Since Goku can sense power levels, he would see how strong his opponents are, and he would increase his power level as well. As they charge at such speed, all three would seem to disappear for a moment. Goku is bigger and stronger, but the other two are faster, so Goku gets knocked back from the momentum of the others, and the others from his sheer strength. This won't be quite as interesting as possible, becaue while I am aware of Shadow's chaos control, I confess that I don't know exactly how it works, being as I've only seem him do it vaguely with Rogue and Heavy from Sonic Heroes. So, let's see. Let's say they are on Earth with Goku, and since that world has chi, not the mystic arts as Mobius does, let's say chaos control doesn't work there. Goku quickly recovers and fires a kamehameha at the others who are really close together, but they separate at high speed and the blast misses completely. Sonic does a sonic spin which hits Goku's chest and he goes flying back into a small mountain which crumbles to nothing very quickly. He gets up to see both coming at him from each side, and just like in The Tree of Might, he extends both arms out and yells, "Energy Blast" which is a less powerful attack but nontheless makes contact on both opponets who were too close to move and they are knocked up, land, and continue to skid for several yards.

Now, I could keep this battle going for a very long time. I have it all planned out with a semi interesting ending. Goku's fights are rarely short. But since someone will surely get annoyed with a three page post, and since you all get the gist of how this is a pretty even battle, I will simply announce the victor(s) who would have won at the end of the fight I planned, which is Goku using one of his famous grand finales. I'm afraid his winning streak isn't quite over yet. Next battles: as I promised, Dark Pterano already has them made, so its his/her turn to be responded to. Later!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry my bad.

Nothing to be embarrased about! Nobody fully understands everything all the time. We all understand that since we've all done the same thing at one point or another in our lives. Nothing bad is going to happen to you for three reasons:

1. What happened was extremely trivial. No problem at all.

2. It was an honest misunderstanding. When do those not happen?

3. You're here! When does anything bad happen to someone here?

So relax. Everything's fine.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uh, I would say these:
  • Sierra, for he represents Lenin of the Bolshevik Revolution, and Lenin won over Trotsky.
  • Idk, my bff Jill.
  • See 2.
  • See 3.
I just couldn't resist quoting that commercial. Anywho, onto the next one.

Adam Savage vs. Jamie (Mythbusters)