The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thunder

Threehorn · 486 · 61827

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Darius gave Dash a look. "you talk too much", as the gang got sprayed by the water.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash gave Darius an angry stare but just shook it off he didn't think too kindly about peole who told him he talked too much.  "Well, me no think you have too be that mean about it" Petrie said too Darius speaking in defense for Dash.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not being mean, ' Darius replied.
_
 'stop it you guys" Littlefoot said. "Argue later when we're not getting soaked."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Thunder look at Cera "how about you get your mum to ask him about it" she just whispers very lowly no one able to hear it but Thunder just read what she said and gave a nod "Good, lets pay the big splasher back! there a big rock there!" Cera runs at it and so does Thunder.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork saw them go towards the rock.
He said, "Alright, I've had enough.  Making waves takes a lot of energy.  Oh no!  You aren't getting me this time!"
He dove into the deeper water.
Strafe called from the shore, "Hatchling!  Stand and fight!"
She told the kids, "Don't worry.  I think he has had enough anyway.  Watch this."
She walked out into the water and swung her tail into it.  The wave created was twice the size of Snork's.  When he surfaced for air, the wave crashed over him and carried him to the opposite shore of the pond.
He said, "Alright!  Alright!  I surrender!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The kids burst out laughing at what happened

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash however just scowled he wanted too laugh at the whole situation but he couldn't . Dash looked at Darius and then just shook it off and began too walk off.

Petrie who had been laughing took one look at Dash and he knew something was wrong something he didn't know what though. "Ya guys have it ever become clear too you that Dash may be Hiding something from us"? He asked seeing Dash walk away.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera looked then saw Lousie just in the path up ahead of Dash "I think Thunder's mum got a idea of that as well, look where Dash walking towards, I think we should let the grown up try and figure it out" Cera looked at Thunder he nods to what he saw Cera say.

---

Dash walked on then Lousie spoke up "Something on your mind Dash? and please don't say no, I can clearly see it on your face, after being with my son and learning ways for him to talk to me, I can see by a simple expression something seriously bothing you." She lowered her head to him so it was pretty much level with his

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm not gonna lie too you there is something troubling me I'm just not too comfortable talking about it just something that I did too my friend a while ago that I still worry about."Dash said with a tear in his eye. He quickly wipes it away.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I saw some hot cracks up over to a part of the valley, why don't we go there and you talk to me about it, that way only I and you will know and when you have problems you always can come to me." Lousie said to Dash and look over the direaction of the kids knowing that Thunder would of saw her spoke and he nods with a smile.

"Come with me Dash" Lousie raise her head and start to walk to the hot cracks location looking back to see if Dash following her.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash stood there for a second and then began too follow Loise kinda uncertainly. "You have too promise me you won't tell anyone else not Thunder not Little Foot not Cera not anyone. I'm scared too let anyone else know because the last time I told a group of friends they ran away from me thinking I was sort of Jinx." Dash said pleading Louise with his eyes not too tell anyone else.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I promise you I won't tell anyone, but be warned my son will find out one way or the other even I will never tell him, as you notice his brighter then he looks." she stated and after a little walk came to the hot cracks red glow coming from them and she'd look around to see no one "there is no one here." Lousie said to Dash.

"Now tell me calmly and slowly what problems you had and why." Lousie spoke calmly to Dash

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well basically I only had one problem it's a problem that's been bothering me ever since it happened.  You may wanna sit down this could be a long story. Ya, see a while ago before I came here after my parents were killed I had this one friend his name was Tipper. Now Tipper was more then my best friend he was like my brother. He always used too be the one with no fears and I always used too be the one who always followed the safe side. One day Tipper wanted me too go play tag with him on this big mountain  Now me I took one look at it and I said "No I don't think we should it's not a safe thing too do let's just play right here" Because I had a gut feeling that something would go terribly wrong. But he didn't listen too me he climbed up the mountain laughing. Now I knew that it wasn't safe but I felt it was my responcibility too follow him even though I didn't want too. I climbed up the same mountain with each step my gut kept telling me too go back and just too walk away but I still pressed on even though I was scared. When I finally got too the top I kept on telling him "We should just leave and go play tag somewhere else" But he still didn't listen too me. I tried and I tried too make him leave as the terror that something bad would happen just got stronger and stronger. Suddenly I hear this loud crack this time I tried even harder too just make him leave but it was too late the ledge that Tipper was standing on broke I tried too pull him up I don't think I have ever tried something more then I did but his paws were too slippery. Tipper died that day and ever since then every friend who I ever met would run off thinking it wasn't safe too be around me. I tried too save him Louise I really , really, did." Dash said crying onto her leg.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Bad things happen child... it part of the circle of life... I hear many lost good friends while children. I did when I was your age. similar type of trouble happened when I was your age but the parients treated me as a curse till the point they left couldn't stand the sight of me..." Lousie pause then notice his tail "that mark... that a birth mark of a..." she looked around at her own tail tip "no it can't be... Dash what is your parients names? was one of them called by any chance Rousie? your mother?" Lousie quickly asked

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jul 13 2006 on  11:08 AM
"Bad things happen child... it part of the circle of life... I hear many lost good friends while children. I did when I was your age. similar type of trouble happened when I was your age but the parients treated me as a curse till the point they left couldn't stand the sight of me..." Lousie pause then notice his tail "that mark... that a birth mark of a..." she looked around at her own tail tip "no it can't be... Dash what is your parients names? was one of them called by any chance Rousie? your mother?" Lousie quickly asked
Dash thought for a moment. "I'm not too sure I was a baby when they died so I'm really not too sure what my parents name were my mother could been called Rousie why?" Dash asked curiously.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If that ture... then your my nepthew... since Rosiue was my twin sister..." Lousie spoke to Dash and she turn her tail to show the tip and he looked at his then hers "only of a family member share the birth mark, Thunder is your Cousin"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jul 13 2006 on  11:20 AM
"If that ture... then your my nepthew... since Rosiue was my twin sister..." Lousie spoke to Dash and she turn her tail to show the tip and he looked at his then hers "only of a family member share the birth mark, Thunder is your Cousin"
Dash looked at Louise's tail and then looked at his own. He thought back too when he was a baby "Rousie go hide Dash sharp teeth are coming" His father commanded in his flashback.

"Wait a minute it's true I just remembered my dad called her that before they were killed by Sharpteeth which means that you're Aunt Louise" Dash said excitedly. He had never had an aunt before And he was very happy too be Thunder's cousin.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed, strange things happen for reasons, but what happened in the past wasn't your fault" she said to Dash lowering her head then raise it fast "you! Horn head what did..."

Mr Threehorn walked up slowly to her and said cutting her short "look what I said before... it was out of place... I shouldn't say things like that about a childs life... who knows what they would grow up to be. for that I am dreadfully sorry for what I said... but could we not speak to others about this?"

"I accept your appolige only since your the first to say sorry for what was said about my son. and I won't speak of this to anyone else. I will just say you've gave a simple sorry and I left it at that so we can get along and the kids not affected by it" Lousie smirked

"Erm... I guess that would work. thank you longneck"

"Laters Horn head" Mr Threehorn look back with a frown and just shook his head and walked on.

Lousie chuckled a little "first time a Threehorn appoliged before that one for me to remember." she then turn to Dash "now we will tell Thunder tonight of the unexpecting surprise" Lousie gave him a small nuzzel rubbing her head gentle agaibst Dash's

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash rubbed his head against Louise in a loving way. "Oh and by the way" Dash gives Louise a lick on the cheek. "Thanks for listening" Dash said walking off excitedly too go back too his friends.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Your welcome Dash. Now you and Thunder go with Littlefoot, his grandparents kindly allowed us to stay with them" Lousie called out then heads off in another direction with a smile