The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nintendo at E3

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If there's one franchise I've grown to love in recent years, it's the Professor Layton games.  With the variety of puzzles and amazing storylines, it's hard to NOT get intrigued by it all. (You'd REALLY have to hate puzzle games.)

I now bring you their third installment into the series.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Can't wait for this one. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I will admit that I am not into Sports games.  I just never really caught on to them.  However, there were ones that went so far from the norm of Sports games, that they catch my interest.  One of which is NBA Jam, and I'm so glad it's coming to the Wii.

Official Trailer

This guy does not know how to REALLY play it.

Remember, with this one, you CAN break the rules. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For those of you that love the Golden Sun series, here's the latest game to come.  It takes place 30 years after the GBA series.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn

The game speaks for itself. :)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have a quick question. Is the multi-posting necessary? Instead of having multiple consecutive posts about a different game, why not make just one post with a list of different games? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 17 2010 on  09:13 PM
I have a quick question. Is the multi-posting necessary? Instead of having multiple consecutive posts about a different game, why not make just one post with a list of different games? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
His account probably got hacked.

Oh noes! :o We need to call Dr. Hax! :lol :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Blame the fact that I have not been thinking straight lately. :bang

But I'm done now, so make what you will of it. :)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Wow. Most of this looks really good. I like how Nintendo is both innovating and keeping tried and tested at the same time. That's how you do it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf