The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Quote Game

Petrie · 1245 · 154238

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 16 2011 on  01:59 AM
WEEEE!!!! I got it!

Okay, here comes the hard part.

You gotta be kidding.

Okay, take it away.
Skitter, number XI

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, you are correct, Allicloud, but it's still TFS' turn. You see, the new rules of the the Party room games state that if the appropriate length of time is consumed and no one has answered the question, another one can be posted, and TFS has done just that, therefore, even though you got it right, it's still his turn. Sorry, but good jonb on getting it right. :)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another hint: This quote was spoken near a body of water.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Jul 7 2011 on  02:47 PM
Due to the new rules for this section, this thread is fair game again. This quote, I am fairly certain, has only been used once in The Land Before Time series.

Hic!

Yes, a LBT character hiccups. It is definately audible, so I know I heard it right, and the character's body even jerks when it happens, so yeah, this quote is the only, to my knowledge, time a LBT character has that infamous involuntary contraction.
Ok, I got this one:

Petrie, number III.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I got this one:

Petrie, number III.

You, sir, could not be any more correct. Very good listening skills, I must say. Feel free to ask away when you are ready.

Kron the Iguanadon

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's from The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island, it was said by Petrie, and it was addressed to Cera as she tried crossing a log.

Kron the Iguanadon

Wow! You did awesome, Friendly Sharptooth!

Alright, guess I'll have to make the next one harder.

"Oh yes yes yes, I am...I guess!"

Hopefully that'll keep you guessin for a while...

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! You did awesome, Friendly Sharptooth!

Why thank you.

It's from The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water, it was said by Ducky, and it was addressed to Mo. She eagerly accepted a compliment until her humble nature set in, in which case she grew quiet and downplayed the acceptance of her being special with the extra, "I guess."

Kron the Iguanadon

Good job! I didn't really realize until I watched it again to write it down, and then read that comment, that Ducky downplayed that compliment!  :blink:  I guess Isometimes do that sort of thing too, when someone says "You did awesome playing piano" I might go, "Awe, it was nothin" or "I could've done a little better". I guess if someone pays me a compliment i should accept it full on, though. But anyways, here's my 3rd one.

"Same thing!"

Bruton the Iguanodon

Not interesting enough? Kay, here goes another one:

"Are you crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Not interesting enough? Kay, here goes another one:

"Are you crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

I'm sorry. Your last one was interesting. I just forgot to look here for a few days, and I'll answer that one too shortly. This one was said by Cera to Petrie when they were riding on that log in the ocean in The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island. The irony is that she was calling him crazy for the very same thing that knocked her off WHILE she was calling him that.

As for the last one, Ducky said it to Littlefoot in The Land Before Time VI: Secret of Saurus Rock. When he asked about her injury to her, then to her about Spike's, to avoid retelling the story, she simply said, "Same thing," indicating their wound was from the same source.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Which brings up my question...why is that like one of the only times the main cast is ever injured?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It probably isn't, they just never made a point of pointing out "injuries" (a big term for an insect sting). Remember in LBT 2 they ended up in the rubble of a landslide, in LBT 3 they also fell from a hight higher than any of the characters is tall and went through a burning forrest, in LBT 4 Littlefoot, Ali, and Ducky (after some strangling) were all knocked out unconscious... the list goes on. They never made much of a point of it, but I daresay that all this didn't go without bumps and bruises, but they wouldn't show much of it (least of all blood) in the movies.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Okay, I think i's time someone asked me one!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

Guido to Topps? (After he fell in the mud?)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

Nope, try an earlier movie

Since that was movie 12 out of 13...that still leaves a lot of possibilities...

If it's one of the gang it's probably Cera. I can remember her saying it. It's definitely when Anndi Mcafee was voicing her so that rules out 4 other films. Kay...can't think of where it would have been in 5...or 6...

I remember it, i do! It was to one of the gang, I think...any of them but Spike.

For some reason i want to say it was in 9...

Okay it's when someone proved their point. Let's see...Littlefoot proves his point that Doc is the lone dinosaur (not really but everyone belives him) but I know it's not that. Now for some reason i think it could be Petrie...who proved his point that Imaginary Friends aren't unnatrual in movie 9, but it's not that either. What else did Littlefoot prove? That Chomper isn't gonna hurt them, I guess...nope, not that. It must be Cera. I can't imagine Ducky saying that. Okay, it's obvisouly not something she was accused of otherwise it would probalby be "I TOLD YOU!!" Um...it's definitely Cera. I'm gonna say it's definitely her. What about, though? It was something minor and not big, some sort of accident like Topps falling in the mud, something kind of funny...EHHHH!! What was it?! I'm gonna say it was either in 7, 5 or 9.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky said it.  ;) She did warn someone of something, but he didn't listen. The movie came beofre 9.