The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Charmed

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
Charmed is a TV show about three sisters: Prue (Shannen Doherty), Piper (Holly Marie Combs) & Phoebe Halliwell (Alyssa Milano).

After their grandmother dies, they find out that they are the strongest witches of their time, and they recieve their powers.

Prue recieves the power of telekineses, which means she can move objects with her mind or the wave of her hand. Like this:

Prue later recieves the power of Astral Projection.

Piper recieves the power of Molecular Immobilization, which gives her the power to freeze time. Like this:

Piper later recieves the power of Molecular Combustion.

Phoebe recieves the power of premonition and can then see future events:

Phoebe later recieves the power of levitation. She also becomes an empath.

Shannen Doherty (Prue) decided to leave the show after some time, which meant that her character had to be killed off. That's when they brought in Rose McGowan to take the role as Paige, the sisters' half sister who is also half witch and half whitelighter. It was neccessary so the "Power of Three" wouldn't be broken up.

Paige recieved the power of Telekinetic Orbing, along with other whitelighter powers:

As for the men of Charmed. There is...

Andy Trudeau (Prue's High School Sweetheart - a cop)
Darryl Morris (Good friend of the Halliwells - a cop)
Leo Wyatt (Piper Halliwell's husband and the father of her children. Also the girls' whitelighter)
Cole Turner (Phoebe Halliwell's first husband - a demon)
Chris Perry Halliwell (Piper's 2nd son, who came back from the future)

(And I haven't gotten much further in the series. But I believe that the guys Phoebe and Paige end up with are known as Henry and Coop. Henry is a mortal and Coop is a Cupid.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I use to watch this show.  I saw most of seasons 1 and 2, and some of 4 and I think 5.  I like the concept of the show.   Got rid of cable tv I think due to money reasons then started downloading some episodes from a binary newsgroup during season 5 I think it was.  Didn't like season 4 or 5 and after a bit quit downloading the show.  Don't think I could get the show here without cable tv, or the reception was really bad or something.  Don't remember the specifics.  

Didn't like how the new 4th sister was introduced.  Didn't make sense to me.  How can their white lighter who was watching them since they were born or something have no knowledge of a 4th sister and even fi he did it's a pretty stupid way to introduce a new character.

I heard the one actress, never can remember the character or actor names, didn't quit.  I heard different conflicting things about her being fired.  I heard one that said she didn't get along with the higher ups.  I heard another that she had a constant fight with one of the other 2, but I heard the 3rd main actress said they got along well and there was no fighting and that whatshername just got a call that she had been fired.  Much like I heard pierce bronsnan (or however you spell his name) got a call saying he had been fired from being bond.

I'd have planned ahead in case one of the actresses had wanted to leave for this or that reason, or needed to for whatever reason and had a recurring character who would be a sister, half sister, or cousin who wants nothing to do with that witch stuff till  the one sister died then reluctantly accepts the responsibility.  Her original attitude would be something like I've lived this long without that witch nonsense and I can live the rest of my life without it.

I do plan on eventually getting the first 2 seasons on dvd.  Not any others likely.  Season 3 I'd have to bit torent some episodes to see if I'd like it.  Similar to Buffy & angel, I"ll get certain seasons on dvd, but not the whole series.

Would be a restricted number of slots for an rp.