The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Tri-Foundation Tournament

Nick22 · 671 · 65736

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
"I know, that's why I got proactive.  The suckers don't even know I'm here." says Tanner with a wink.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"They are watching, the void.  I'm using stealth." Says Tanner

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great." stripetail grumbled. "How are we supposed to beat them, if they are watching us constantly?" Fustration was showing on his face...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The Void? but that just empty space how can someone live there? and if that so how can you be hiding from it if its so powerful?" Wayne asked

---

The being grinned "Stealth, so there is a human using stealth. So I just have to alter the view imager by a few micros" a fuzzing image appears on his viewer "there you are, so human thought using that would hide from me, I can change a tiny bit of the void to show where you are and now I have" he chuckled "Servant there is a being in the room with them using some sort of void stealth hiding from the void but I change the image by a micro and found a fuzzy image of someone can't see or sense him clearly but I can now sense him"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I see.. I'm heading in..' The servant said as he walked towards the doors. "He only had a half-hour left... He had to make it count...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva wonder how well Tanner knows about the Void but something tells her there is something bad coming

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There is no area that something cannot exist in Wayne..' stripetail said heavily. "Whhatever this thing is.. it's there.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I will cause you pain beyond anything you can feel" it grins

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Don't despair" a voice echoed in Stripetail's head. "The coming months will tesrt you as you have never been tested before. You cannot rely on your powers, your enemey's are far stronger. You must use your other talents, your ability to reason, your experience, and your ability to persuade. ...There will be setbacks, but you must take them in stride..." the voice faded and stripetail had a blank look on his face.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the being heard it "so his still alive... the one that feld from battle. I will strike" then it found the one that was talking to Stripetail "No more hints your finished"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can't harm me..' the voice echoed. "I am protected by the the Eternal powers that created this dimension' There was a flash of light, and an aura appeared around Stripetail, but only the figure could see it...The voice continued... "See? you are not all-powerful... if you were , there would be no resisting you, by anyone... you failed once, and I aided in that defeat,, even at great cost to myself. I will do so again... and this time.. you will be vanquished forever and your powers destroyed...I will see to that" The figure vanished...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There is a new problem you forgetting there been increase use of dimensional travel they have to use the void to enter each dimension and all that travel has incease by around beyond you" the figure chuckled and the being of the voice was sucked into the void with a small opening he was now standing in front of the being "those fools made their dimensions filled with void radioation it harmless to them but for me it helps me to enter their dimensions and draw you in just like that." it laughed the voice still clouded not sure if male or female.

then the being that was trying to help Stripetail feels weakened and falls on his knees and slowly losing energy but it grow suddenly he gets hit by a blast of nothing and then another and another the strike and now bleeding from each hit the figure shows it face to him for the first time.

"Look at your aura that protect the wizzin it gone the void has stucked it up cause over 90 dimensions have void radioation now and increasing every second you don't know how much power I gained since we last met." it chuckled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So you are stronger now than in the past..." the voice said. "It won't matter in the end though... the outcome is certain... your defeat will happen, no matter how much pain you inflict or enmiity you sow...It won't help you... as for me..." A glow surrounded the figure and a opening appeared. "I still am strong enough to escape...I recognize ytour face, you struck me down in battle all those ages ago... but the one who vanquished you is still around... and he will aid in your coming defeat The figure vanished and escaped the void... "Ponder that..." the voice said as he disapprared from in front of the figure.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And your dead, your stuck in the void" it laughed as the voice appeared just only meters away "once in the void there is no escape for you. I made sure of it your sealed in this place and now enter the deepest place darkness" with a blast the voice is sent flying backwards feeling a endless falling as he watched it from above look down at him as it grow smaller. "It already a losing battle for them and you, your lost in the void forever. enjoy it for the rest of your life" it grinned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No... I have already planted the seeds of your defeat... once you are gone, I will be free as well as all the others done here.."The figure called out as he fell, finally stopping on a thin plain. the Plain was crwoded with figures, other beings who thefigure had cast there..."Another unfortunate who is stuck here until the void is cleansed..' another figure said to him , his voice filled with pity.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have no idea what awaits your little seeds" it looked to the viewing image "I already knew of your seeds and... oh look 10 dimensions just cross throurgh to other dimensions crossing the void. But there is one thing he missed out cleansing the universal of the void means all that cross the void to other dimensions since they have to cross it. they all will be sucked into it with forces you can't control. Defeating me and destorying me will trap you and every living being that crossed dimension in here forever." it smirked as it said to it self knowing what would happen.

"All the void radiotion is like background radioation it all over the wizzin, dragons and others about 99 billion all will be suck into here when I am destoryed. your seeds of victory will lead to the seeds of loss for billions all forever sealed in the void and all dimensions closed off from each other." It spoke to no one as it as laughing in it mind.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That fool, he thinks that by destroying him, we will destroy billion of lives. ' The figure said shaking his head. "He does not understand love or kindness,he merely sees them as  weaknesses to exploit, when they are so much more than that... He can never win, as long as goodness exists...and he WILL be destroyed and we Will be free.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wait a minute.  I am having feelings that I'm now being watched." says Tanner as he draws a handgun from its holster and cocks it, "I know that this room is bugged, I need to know where the device is."  He searches around the room, looking for some hidden monitoring device, suddenly, he notices a slight bend in the wall.  He takes out a small flashlight and shines it towards the anomaly.  The light shines on what appears to be a semi-invisible camera, "Gotcha, little b*s*rd." he says as he shoots at the lens.  Sparks fly and the camoflauge dies to show a hidden camera, "That's the problem right there." says Tanner, "I know there are cameras hidden all over the place, but I don't remember this one being here before, considering I'm the head of security, I know where all of the cameras are placed here, and that peice of junk wasn't one of them."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not to do with goodness or evil. look at your friends they fool of void background radioation the void is not good or evil, love or hate. Friendship or bullies in fact the void is empty it endless empty that around between all dimensions they cross it to get to others, ships and people and full of it the void don't see them good or evil so they will just be simply sucked in when I am destoryed but they destorying themselves anyway" it said leaving the voice confused now.

"Oh didn't you know crossing dimensions will destory those dimensions rip the fabric of space and time to pieces, good or evil. billions suck into the void closing the breaches they all unwillingly caused, you see it not about the fight of good and evil is common sense about the void and everyone been blind to not see it including you. I was created by the first crossing of the void, you idiots created me and when I am gone all that crossed the void to get to other dimensions will be suck into it through all breaches. I only play games with their fears I have never killed any one. I play with love, with hate, evil and good" Now what it was saying made the voice see it.

The beast of the void created by the first crossing of dimensions was alone not even evil or good it was alone and now playing games and then remember the last events. he had lost but the void let him and all go but the question was why from that time and now it was happening again and now he saw what he did was going to undo it all. the beast of the void was a child a very old child that was playing with toys of other dimensions and people saw it as evil but in fact it wasn't evil or good but a inncent child born by the crossing do not have the bases of right or wrong good or evil.

the voice had just made the biggest mistake and now stuck in the void unable to send word the ones that would destory everything was themselves the ture destortyer was good and evil. No way to warn them on the fateful mistake only if someone could figure out what he has that was too late and then he check his injuries none on his body the beast of the void healed him.