The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is that a young Trixie and Discord I see?  Not sure about the other two off the top of my head though....

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Oct 10 2011 on  06:05 PM
Is that a young Trixie and Discord I see?  Not sure about the other two off the top of my head though....
it's young Luna and Celestia in the back seat with Discord riding shotgun and Lauren Faust's OC driving.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, right, right.  It just looked like Trixie is all XD

But that's still awesome though :lol

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That would be awesome if they did Bongo.And I see now you're a Pinkie Pie Fan. She is my third favorite Pony. Rarity is my least favorite.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Oct 10 2011 on  06:51 PM
Faust Alicorn should make a cameo in Season 3  :DD
If it's a speaking one Lauren Faust herself should voice her.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile

Wow! Hypothetical fan made novelizations of the prequels to the first season episodes.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Oct 10 2011 on  10:17 PM

Wow! Hypothetical fan made novelizations of the prequels to the first season episodes.
I would so buy those! I would buy four copies of each.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, did anyone here realize that today is MLP:FiM's Birthday?  Yep, it officially aired exactly one year ago. :)

Wow!  It's amazing how far this show has come in one year. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My favorite MLP:FiM Pairings.

FlutterMac - (Fluttershy & Big Macintosh) Though highly fanon, I think it could work.  I seem to be rather fascinated by the idea of The Shy One pairing up with The Strong, Silent Type.  They say "Silence is Golden" and this could be one of the best pairings because of that.

SoaringDash - (Soaring of The Wonderbolts & Rainbow Dash) To some, it may seem kind of obvious to pair Rainbow Dash up with someone from The Wonderbolts because of how much she loves them, but when you check out all the pairings, you realize most people see Rainbow Dash as a lesbian and the so called "evidence" of it all is just laughable to me.  This is what makes the obvious choice so perfect to me.  It's the kind of thing Rainbow Dash would do just to rub it in everyone's face and disprove them all.  Plus, I could actually see it happening in the show.  I seriously could.

As for the other 4 mares, there's just not enough love interests around to make a decision.  For now, it's OCs for the rest.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm shocked to see in one years time that this show has thousands of fans young and old. It's amazing.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 11 2011 on  04:58 PM

FlutterMac - (Fluttershy & Big Macintosh) Though highly fanon, I think it could work.  I seem to be rather fascinated by the idea of The Shy One pairing up with The Strong, Silent Type.  They say "Silence is Golden" and this could be one of the best pairings because of that.

SoaringDash - (Soaring of The Wonderbolts & Rainbow Dash) To some, it may seem kind of obvious to pair Rainbow Dash up with someone from The Wonderbolts because of how much she loves them, but when you check out all the pairings, you realize most people see Rainbow Dash as a lesbian and the so called "evidence" of it all is just laughable to me.  This is what makes the obvious choice so perfect to me.  It's the kind of thing Rainbow Dash would do just to rub it in everyone's face and disprove them all.  Plus, I could actually see it happening in the show.  I seriously could.

As for the other 4 mares, there's just not enough love interests around to make a decision.  For now, it's OCs for the rest.
My favorite ships (shipping only - NO SEX!) would probably be Applejack/Rarity (opposites really do attract) and Twilight/Celestia (I dunno why, but it just fits).  As for shipping with sex, I can't think of any I like the idea of.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Oct 11 2011 on  08:41 PM
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 11 2011 on  04:58 PM

FlutterMac - (Fluttershy & Big Macintosh) Though highly fanon, I think it could work.  I seem to be rather fascinated by the idea of The Shy One pairing up with The Strong, Silent Type.  They say "Silence is Golden" and this could be one of the best pairings because of that.

SoaringDash - (Soaring of The Wonderbolts & Rainbow Dash) To some, it may seem kind of obvious to pair Rainbow Dash up with someone from The Wonderbolts because of how much she loves them, but when you check out all the pairings, you realize most people see Rainbow Dash as a lesbian and the so called "evidence" of it all is just laughable to me.  This is what makes the obvious choice so perfect to me.  It's the kind of thing Rainbow Dash would do just to rub it in everyone's face and disprove them all.  Plus, I could actually see it happening in the show.  I seriously could.

As for the other 4 mares, there's just not enough love interests around to make a decision.  For now, it's OCs for the rest.
My favorite ships (shipping only - NO SEX!) would probably be Applejack/Rarity (opposites really do attract) and Twilight/Celestia (I dunno why, but it just fits).  As for shipping with sex, I can't think of any I like the idea of.
I'm not one who's into "Same Gender Pairings", (In fact, I avoid stories of them like the plague usually.) but some of the fans of this show make stories that are SO good, that I can look past that and really not mind all that much.

Out of Same Gender, I've grown to like Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash the most.  Let's just say that a certain bunch of notes that disproved a certain story pretty much made the idea a possibility.  Mind you I only like it, but not love it the way I do my other RD pairing.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Annow...my favorites.

#1. Dislestia! That would be DiscordxCelestia.
I think that they definitely had some sort of history in the past, apart from "Luna and I rose up against his tyranny and turned him to stone". Heck, I wrote a ten-part story revolving around my idea of what happened.
This is my great big 'pet pair'.

#2. Mr. and Mrs. Cake
The only canon couple...and they are adorable.

#3. Lyra and Bon Bon
Okay, so it's total fannon, but it's nice that the production team was aware of it enough to place them together on the convention poster.
And...as far as I know, they're the only same-sex couple that I can really buy.

#4. SoarinDash
Yet another total fannon, but it seems like so much fun.
And what do we have to thank but Applejack's pie.

#5 RarityxHoity Toity
I was cracking up when they interacted at the end of Art of the Dress and thought that they would be such a fun pair.

I'm testing Fluttermac waters, but I think I might end up going into that apple wagon eventually.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

I really don't know where else to use this, or when, but I decided to show you guys...

ಠ_ಠ

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile