The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
EPISODE POST!

Hurricane Fluttershy!
Hurricane Fluttershy!

Enjoy it!  For now, I have to get to playing some Zelda!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 24 2012 on  09:42 AM

Clones!? :blink: Have to admit, didn't see that one coming. :D

Pinkie Pie using Twilight Sparkle as a Gatling gun? WTF!?

The two part wedding episode with clones and a Gatling gun Twilight Sparkle. This will be AWESOME!

Oh boy, I can see some really, really weird/awesome fanfics going on with this. Ponies using Unicorns as crew-served weapons, lol!

Also, it just me or will the 3rd season end up slightly darker than the current one?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hurricane Fluttershy did not do anything for me and I hoped for another RD/Fluttershy song.

Spoiler clip for next episode

Yay for another CMC episode.

I hope that Diamond Tiara and Applejack will get bigger roles and another CMC song.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I thoroughly enjoyed the new episode.

First off, I gotta be honest, this episode had a lot of potential to wind up with Rainbow Dash being severely focused on breaking the Wing Power record. Which is why I'm glad she not only recognized that they wouldn't be able to break that record and have to settle for the more important thing, getting water to Cloudsdale; but that she was also more in tune with the Element of Loyalty than some earlier episodes where instead of pressuring Fluttershy, Dash instead encouraged her. And I really liked that.

I also liked Twilight's line, "Do I look like I speak squirrel." Nice reference to her PPG character, Bubbles, and her ability to speak squirrel.

And big time thumbs up for a return appearance of Spitfire the Wonderbolt. Though come to think of it, there is one thing that got me thinking...

:bang

All in all, probably going to be in my top 5 episodes of Season 2. (Will come out with full official list of Season 2 stuff when the finale hits.)

PS: Be honest, you just had to watch or at least remember this classic anime moment when they started mentioning Wing Power.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In my top 3 of season 2 are The Cutie Pox, Sisterhooves Social and Hearts and Hooves Day.

Snips and Snails returns in the upcoming episode.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I wonder how The Illusive Man from Mass Effect felt about Fluttershy taming Cerberus?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yet another spoiler clip.  However, there's not much here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svvUAbWjlms

Okay, we get the point, Hasbro!  We'll watch it, okay?  You can stop with the advertising now! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This one tends to re-enact trailers of certain movies with certain characters.

This one for Star Wars re-enacted with ponies was done pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYk1DgaeZC8

Rainbow Dash as Luke?  Applejack as Han Solo?  Pinkie as Darth Vader?  That's nothing compared to who plays Darth Sidious. :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 27 2012 on  08:07 PM
Yet another spoiler clip.  However, there's not much here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svvUAbWjlms

Okay, we get the point, Hasbro!  We'll watch it, okay?  You can stop with the advertising now! :)
I hate to break it to you, but The Hub and Hasbro are pulling out all the stops on the marketing for this episode.

Read This

I do however find it absolutely hilarious that Pinkie Pie would be wearing "THE Hat."