The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My favorite will always be Rainbow Dash.  I loved her since her intro in the first episode.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, same here as I stated before, first episode I saw her in, which happened to be Fall Whether Friends, I just liked her and all, she became my favourite.

And then I see the episodes with Pinkie Pie in them when she is being, well, Pinkie Pie and that's what makes her awesome as well, breaking into random song at times with everyone else being "Wtf?"

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, same here....although them and their quest on getting their cutie marks is still just as awesome you know, that what makes them...well....them XD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I also .liked Apple Jack the moment I saw her because she has a very strong work ethic like I do. And she is a very hard worker like me also.

Yeah I hear you on that Drake. They will never give up until they get them. What great characters to look up to.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hey Ace! Got something for ya!

I find it irresistibly adorable.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Oct 9 2011 on  06:05 PM
Hey Ace! Got something for ya!

I find it irresistibly adorable.
I also kinda find it adorable.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^ I've seen a lot of Fluttershy-Macintosh pairings. It seems really popular too.

Dawwww

It's difficult to choose, but I'd have to say that my favorite character would also have to be Applejack. I see a lot of myself reflected in her--diligent work, can-do spirit, and a tendency to bite off more than we can chew.

I'm still working on that one fanfic. It has encouraged me to use new tools like Photoshop. It has been difficult, but I'm getting there.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dima02,Oct 9 2011 on  09:09 PM
^ I've seen a lot of Fluttershy-Macintosh pairings. It seems really popular too.

Dawwww

It's difficult to choose, but I'd have to say that my favorite character would also have to be Applejack. I see a lot of myself reflected in her--diligent work, can-do spirit, and a tendency to bite off more than we can chew.

I'm still working on that one fanfic. It has encouraged me to use new tools like Photoshop. It has been difficult, but I'm getting there.
that image makes me Daaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! Anyways How far on you on that fanfic your working on? i'm still working on mine but I've had a bit of trouble on it.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 9 2011 on  09:36 PM
Try not to Daw at this one.

http://blackm3sh.deviantart.com/art/My-Lit...paper-204991231

Trust me, you will fail. :)
My heart has exploded from the cuteness.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile

Holy s---! Guardian Forme Mane Six!

Listen to Quantum Burst or Nero for max effect.

----------------------

By the way, someone made a physical copy of Past Sins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O541I28QnPs.

The book appears to be decent quality even though it looks more like a textbook than a hardcover novel.

And I also found some MLP: FiM fan fic on Lulu.com, I is this even legal?

Torchwood: The New Equestria Files

Doctor Whoof: The Complete Series: Director's Cut
Doctor Whoof: The Complete Series: Director's Cut

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^It is only legal to make a book out of a fanfiction for yourself.  You can't go selling it.  Only then would you have problems.  I am assuming they got Hasbro's permission.  Otherwise, those on Lulu could get in serious trouble.

As for the picture.  I have now been hit by ultimate inspiration. :)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dima02,Oct 10 2011 on  03:09 PM

Dawwww

Ah yes, I saw the episode where they flashed back to them being younger.....and Rainbow Dash looks just soooo cute XD

Edit: I found this as well, Kratos has been ponified as well! And as usual, he is still a Bad Ass :smile

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Holy s---! Guardian Forme Mane Six!

Epic!

I wrote some fics here, but nobody replied.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Speaking of fanfics, and the above Kratos pony that I showed you lot before, I was reading this....interesting fanfic last night called "Bridled Fury" and yes, it's to do with Kratos in Ponyville....and he has to learn about the Elements of Harmony.

Part 8 had to be the funniest thing I have ever read "HIT X! HIT X!" "ROTATE THE ANAOLOUGE STICK! COUNTER CLOCKWISE! GO! GO! GO!" and yes, that was Pinkie Pie calling that stuff out to Kratos a la, God of War button prompt style XD

And yes, she even talks about the uh...."minigames" to him as well....and even mentions Nintendo for some odd reason.  But what's also funny, Pinkie Pie tries to swing a song to him and he just shuts her up with a hoof to her mouth :smile

If anyone's interested in it, the story's here: Bridled Fury