The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They could do a book or several books like that. Maybe with a story or something going on on each page that has nothing to do with Derpy & where she is.

Give me the book!  :D

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Have you seen pictures of ponies in real life? It's just awesome, but I wonder how did they do it?

Like this picture:

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Those of who who are having trouble finding Derpy...

Thar.

And I totally called it on the tortoise. I just knew by the interactions...

Also, I got Twilight Sparkle on my test.
Rarity and Fluttershy are tied for second
Then Rainbow Dash
And Pinkie Pie has nothing on me XD

You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll take your folk's word that Derpy is in the episode, besides in the opening.  I've never seen her in that scene at Fluttershy's place, reguardless of how often I watch that part of the episode.  The only place I can see her is in the opening on the train.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, now that we are all pretty much set on Rainbow Dash having a tortoise as a pet, we can move on to what's in store for the next episode.

Season 2, Episode 8
Date: 11/26/11 10:00am
Title: The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Synopsis: There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

FLUTTERSHY?! TRIXIE?!

Let the speculations BEGIN!

So, who could be behind this one?  Let the speculation begin!! :)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's Fluttershy, no question about that :p

And I do want to see Pinkie Pie send a letter to the princess to see what she has learnt in an episode XD

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I want to say Derpy Hooves.

Holy s---! She's actually a great flier!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
For all you Left 4 Dead fans...

All I can say is... "Grabbin' pills!"

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 22 2011 on  03:07 AM
The Pony Song

That is all XD
Seriously, have we done everything with them yet, because if not, I'm sure we're close by now!

Anyways, I think the one behind the next episode is Pinkie Pie.  Don't know why, just seems like something she would do. :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My theory for the next episode is Fluttershy. Think about it being a loving, caring, animal loving pony is the perfect cover for someone who is stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I got Twilight Sparkle as a result of the pony personality test, but I was pretty much tied with Rainbow Dash.  Pretty much exactly what I was expecting.  This test is actually extraordinarily accurate.

!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They've added some more questions on the personality test. So I took it again, but this time I got Rarity. I was not expecting that at all!