The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome fan-fic I'm reading. It's a crossover/parody with Luigi's Mansion.

Sweetie's Mansion
Sweetie's Mansion

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nicole Oliver (Celestia and Cheerilee) is also coming to Bronycon.

It was just announced on the Bronycon Q&A livestream.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sad pic time! Still a strong supporter of the SoarJack ship.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I demand for Pinkie Pie pics to be posted all day!  Why?  It's her birthday, that's why!!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/05/happ...pinkie-pie.html

So get to posting and make the best birthday you can for our favorite pink party pony!

See ya later! :birthday

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I know that Soarin' is a corrupted version of the Danish given name S¯ren (Soren) but the name of this guy gave me a laugh: S¯ren Overgaard. Yes, this man is a pilot.

With seven billion people in the world, there's probably a brony pilot who happens to be named S¯ren.

By the way, a girl in one of my classes is named Celestia.  

----------------

Fic recommendations:

Feats Beyond Imagination (Starworks)- An alternate universe tale that stars Trixie as a street performer in the sprawling high-tech city that is Canterlot. Equestria appears to be a bustling high-tech cyberpunk world.

Heroes and Allies (Lynolius) - A war story that tells the tale of Equestria battling a large alliance of opposing species. Thanks to some experiments on Earth, Humanity is requested to assist Equestria.

----------------

And my defunct RP My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic is now going to be turned into a full universe! In fact, I am willing to let other people play in it and write stories.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Just got the DVD. Watching it right now. I have officially done my part to support the series thus far. Loving every minute of it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, New DVD on Amazon!!

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding

Love is in the air… it’s time to celebrate a royal wedding! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding is coming to DVD on August 7, 2012 from Shout! Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding features 5 episodes that everypony will love, including “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1,” “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2,” “Hearts And Hooves Day,” “Sweet & Elite,” and “The Best Night Ever.” Bonus features will include a coloring sheet and more! Girls can also act out imaginative stories of their own with delightful MY LITTLE PONY wedding-themed figures, play-sets, and vehicles from Hasbro.

When it’s announced that Twilight Sparkle’s older brother, Shining Armor, is set to marry Princess Celestia’s niece, Cadence, all the ponies in Equestria should be celebrating. But there’s one pony in Ponyville who’s not so thrilled with the news ó Twilight Sparkle! Why is the young unicorn so concerned? And will the royal wedding go off without a hitch? Find out in the two-part special, and then join us for the perfect after-party ó three more My Little Pony: Friendship
Is Magic episodes, all included in the first-ever DVD release of My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding!

I've pre-ordered mine!  Get yours ASAP!!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
And here I am dead broke. Crap.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
With me and my brother going to see the Avengers tonight...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,May 4 2012 on  04:39 PM
Hey everyone, New DVD on Amazon!!

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding

Love is in the air… it’s time to celebrate a royal wedding! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding is coming to DVD on August 7, 2012 from Shout! Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding features 5 episodes that everypony will love, including “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1,” “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2,” “Hearts And Hooves Day,” “Sweet & Elite,” and “The Best Night Ever.” Bonus features will include a coloring sheet and more! Girls can also act out imaginative stories of their own with delightful MY LITTLE PONY wedding-themed figures, play-sets, and vehicles from Hasbro.

When it’s announced that Twilight Sparkle’s older brother, Shining Armor, is set to marry Princess Celestia’s niece, Cadence, all the ponies in Equestria should be celebrating. But there’s one pony in Ponyville who’s not so thrilled with the news ó Twilight Sparkle! Why is the young unicorn so concerned? And will the royal wedding go off without a hitch? Find out in the two-part special, and then join us for the perfect after-party ó three more My Little Pony: Friendship
Is Magic episodes, all included in the first-ever DVD release of My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding!

I've pre-ordered mine!  Get yours ASAP!!
Well, there are two DVDs coming out here in New Zealand at the end of June.  First one is called "Friendship Changes Everything", whjile the second one is called "TYhat's What Friends Are For".  But so far, doesn't say which episodes are on them, but I do know that Trixie's episode is on the second one....as it mentions about Trixie.

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/DVD/My-...ume-1/19760064/

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/DVD/My-...ume-2/19760066/

They're up for preorder on the website where I usually buy my DVDs from....a New Zealand website of course, but where a few things can still be shipped outside of New Zealand.

But yeah, they are official DVDs....since MightApe only sells actual DVDs, not bootlegged(sp?) ones or anything like that.  But when June comes around, I'll be preordering them for sure.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm a bit lat, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKIE PIE

:birthday
amidoingitright?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
could you guys try linking your pictures instead of spamming them all over the thread

also spartan guy leave the elistism at home, if that older MLP stuff didn't exist you wouldn't have FIM, and there are still a lot of people who grew up with the older stuff

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know this is a free forum, but don't you think you're wasting your time on the topic of a show that you hate, campion?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Campion1,May 5 2012 on  05:14 PM
instead of spamming them all over the thread
Posting pictures does NOT equate to spamming.  I'm sorry your computer can't handle it Champion, but that is YOUR problem, not ours.  The whole internet isn't going to adapt to your slow connection.  Get an image blocker if it pisses you off so much.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nicely said.