The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Rainrunner grinned as she followed Jin outside to the chariots. "This is going to be so exciting. I absolutly can't wait to get there and the meet Luna's sister!" she said with a flap of her wings.

Thunderclap stared intently at Haru for several moments before giving the slightest grin as he whispered "Feel free to watch me walk away!" With that said he turned and headed out the door as well following his sister and Jin.

Twilight grinned at the idea of a letter. "Spike you really are my number one assistant! But how about this for a letter. "Dear Princess Celestia, I am honored to accept your invitation to Canterlot, and will be bringing a few new friends along as well. If it is possible, could you also invite my parents so I can tell them all about my adventures with my friends as well. Your ever faithful student, Twilight Sparkle." She sighed and asked "Did you get all that Spike?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin laughed.
"I'm sure Princess Celestia will be thrilled to meet you, too.  She really likes getting to know ponies out of the confines of being a princess."
He said with a grin.  Luna smiled and walked alongside Rainrunner, smiling at her the entire time to the chariots.  

As Thunderclap walked outside, Haru turned a brilliant red, as Applejack walked over next to him.
"Ah take it that ya fancy him, Haru?"
She asked him, giving him a playful shoulder bump.  Haru turned even redder, mumbling something unintelligible, as the two of them walked out the door, followed by Pinkie Pie and Rarity...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike write as fast as he could.  Once he had finished he held up the quill he was using.  "Got it.  I guess I should send it since we'll be heading off soon." Spike said.  he cleaned the quill and put it away.  Then he rolled up the scroll and used his dragon fire breath to send the scroll to Princess Celstria, as seen in the show.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight stuck her head back through the door of the library and asked, "Is everypony else coming? Our chariots await." she then giggled and stepped back outside.

Thunderclap was sitting in one of the chariots and had a small grin at seeing Haru's last reaction. I think he likes me... thought the stallion to himself.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya smiled as she walked up to the Chariots.

"Yep, I'm ready to go," she nodded, giving her approval excitedly. In truth, she couldn't wait to see Canterlot again, after all, it had been so long that she had almost forgotton what it was like. Looked like it was time to refresh her memory.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru walked to the chariot that Thunderclap was in, sitting down next to him shyly.  In the other chariot, Jin hopped in, followed by Luna and Rarity, while Applejack sat across from Haru.
"Okay, is that everypony?"
Jin asked brightly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight looked around knowing who was sharing the chariot with her and smiled. She then called out to her assistant. "You ready to go Spike?"

Rainrunner was sitting in the chariot alongside Luna, Twilight, and Jin as she giggled. "I really can't wait now! I'm going to get to watch the famous Princess Luna lower the moon.... this is going to be so exciting!

Thunderclap however could feel Harus' nervousness... and it gave him an idea. He kept his face decidedly neutral as he used his tail to rub Harus' back. Without looking at the other stallion Thunderclap spoke softly. "You seem tense... relax."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yep, message sent & I'm all ready to go." Spike said as he ran out the door towards where the chariots were.

Myrdinn was looking at the chariots to see if one of them had the least in it so he could get into that one.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daliya laughed and walked into the Carriage that Twilight, Jin, and Luna were in and took an empty seat next to Jin.

"Off to Canterlot we go then," she joked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash was seated on the floor, being the last pony in the carriage ' JUst my luck for waiting for the last minute " Dash grumbled to herself.. the view from the floor was not a good one, so Dash could not see where they were going..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack nudged Dash gently.
"Ah think there's some room here with me, if ya don't mind snugglin' in a little."
She said teasingly.  Haru, meanwhile, had gone almost rigid at the touch of Thunderclap's tail along his back.
"I-I'm not tense...not at all..."
He stammered, blushing bright red as Applejack chuckled at his response.  In the other Carriage, Luna smiled at Rainrunner.
"W-well, since I'll have an audience, I guess I'll have to make tonight's lowering of the moon extra special..."
She said nervously...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap on the inside was laughing his mane off. Messing with Haru was way too much fun. He then snickered aloud as he replied, "Well then if you're not tense, then sit back and relax." as he finished his sentence Thunderclap let his tail slid across Haru's thigh. By the time we get to Canterlot, it's going to take Celestia herself to unfreeze him... he thought with another low snicker.

Rainrunner tried her hardest not to blush as she listened to Luna talk about having an audience and making the lowering of the moon extra special. "i'm sure that when you do, it will be magical... no pun intended." she said with a giggle.

Twilight smiled.
"I know for a fact that when Luna lowers the moon it will be something the likes of which you will never see again." she said with a glint of humor in her voice.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru's entire body shivered at the contact, his front hooves immediately between his legs shyly as his tail brushed over Thunderclap's back.
"I'm...I'm plenty relaxed.  I-I don't know why you'd think that I was tense..."
He said, trying extremely hard to ignore the touch of Thunderclap's tail on his legs.  In the other carriage, Luna smiled and scooched closer to Rainrunner.
"R-really, it's not all that special, Rainrunner...Not as special as what you've probably done.  I-I mean...Erm...  Anyways..."
She said nervously...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I look forward to seeing that since the only description I have of it is from an ancestor who was saw it over a thousand years ago." Myrdinn said, sitting down and relaxing in the chariot he was in.  

Spike got into the chariot where Twilight Sparkle was, finding a small area where he could get, and still look out and see stuff.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap narrowed his eyes for a moment thinking deeply about what his response was going to be as he felt Haru's tail slide across his back. Then after a minute he gave a small sigh of irritation as he quickly reached forward and gave Haru's cheek a swift lick as he whispered in his ear. "You are lucky I like you."

Rainrunner giggled as she heard Luna's comment. "W-well... the only thing I've done special was galloping across a raging rapid river with with both my wings tied down." she said with a blush.

Twilight giggled at watching Spike look out the window. "Spike you know what Canterlot looks like... why are you so excited?" she asked gently.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's not every trip to Canterlot I go with Luna or in one of these royal chariots.  I've not ridden in one since the time we first came to Ponyville.  When I go back to Canterlot it's just in a balloon or a pegases who's going there or near there.  And not to mention a tour of the castle.  " Spike said in an excited voice still keeping watch as best as he could.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru immediately blushed brighter, ears flattening against his head.
"S-Sorry..."
He whispered back nervously.  

Luna's eyes went wide at the mention of Rainrunner's feat.
"T-that's amazing..."
She said, looking shocked...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap grinned as he spoke to Haru. "What exactly do you have to be sorry for? You seem like a nice enough pony to make friends with me... and I am almost impossible to please."

Twilight gave a friendly sigh as she rolled her eyes at Spikes comment. "Alright, you do have a point my number one assistant." She then looked around and asked aloud, "How is everyone else enjoying the trip?"

Rainrunner looked to the ground as she blushed. "It's not really that impressive... I just wanted to save my friends so badly that when I ran into the river, the waves just sort of moved out of my way, and the water under my hooves acted like a giant spring and keep me onthe surface of the river."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled shyly at Thunderclap, blushing scarlet at that point.
"I-I try..."
He stammered nervously...

Luna smiled at Rainrunner, rubbing against her gently.
"You're an incredible filly, Rainrunner.  I'd really like to get to know you better sometime."
She said softly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm enjoying the trip fine.  And everyone else?" Myrdinn said in answer to Twilight's question before looking at the others.

"Yea, great trip so far." Spike said, still a bit excited.