The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie chuckled.
"Well, I don't know about what else there is to do that would appeal to you, Dawn.  What sort of things would you like to do?"
She asked, grinning...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn groaned again "I don't know, cause well, I don't know what there is to even do here at the castle, I don't want to make friends, least what had happened last time, happens again....and well....I don't know" she spoke, flopping down onto the ground.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"Well, if what I hear is any indication, I do believe that Princess Luna has returned."
She said, eyes twinkling mischeviously...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Princess Luna is here?" Dawn asked as she stood up before gasping a little "The Princess, she can't see me like this, I'm not tidy, I have a blackeye, I look terrible for her" and already, Dawn was now panicking.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie chuckled, then, with a flourish, conjured up a mirror and masked Dawn's black eye with her magic.
"I don't see anything wrong with you, Dawn.  I think the princess will be thrilled to see you."
She chuckled...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just smiled at that point "Then what are we waiting for?" she asked as she started to trot off ahead, not too sure if she was going in the right direction though.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie casually caught Dawn by the back, turning her around with a grin.
"This way, Dawn.  Unless you feel like walking all~ the way around the castle..."
She teased...

Silver Spoon trailed more kisses down Diamond's body, smiling up at her happily...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I uh, I knew that" Dawn replied back rather sheepishly as she walked with Trixie "By the way, um, thanks again for um, not getting mad at me before, when I crashed into the castle"

Diamond Tiara just murmered back some more as her friend did just that, allowing herself to lay down upon her back, letting Silver Spoon do what she wanted, after all, Diamond Tiara was just enjoying herself too much to want her friend to stop.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled at Diamond, licking along her inner thigh, giggling a little...

Trixie smiled.
"Oh, don't worry about it.  Gilda and I had a similar run in with the window when we got here and started training..."
She chuckled a little...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just murmered even more still as she looked at her friend, spreading her back legs out just a little bit for her "This.....this is nice...."

Dawn smiled to Trixie "Wait, you flew?" she asked her, looking a bit confused "But you don't have any wings" she pointed out "Unless, was it magic?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled up, placing a soft kiss on Diamond's crotch.
"Mmm...I'm glad you like it, Di...I want to make you feel good..."
She said softly...

Trixie blushed.
"Well, the first time, it was a teleportation spell gone wrong.  Ended up with me going through the window.  Not something I'd like to repeat, ever.  The other one was when Captain Jin had Gilda and I practicing having her carry me.  She was distracted by something, and we ended up in the window.  Not our finest moments."
She said, pawing at the ground a little...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, it doesn't sound that bad, I mean, I managed to destroy the window all the way from Ponyville" Dawn replied back, starting to now sound proud about what she had done as she grinned at Trixie "So, I think I won that" she giggled lightly as well.

"By the way Trixie, what is there usually to do for fun around here anyway? I mean, what do you like to do?" Dawn then decided to ask with a bit of a smile upon her face.

"Well, you're doing a good job about it as it is" Diamond Tiara murmered back, shuddering slightly in pleasure as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"Hmm...well, I usually either entertain the other guards or pass my time in the library.  Celestia only knows what Gilda gets up to in her spare time."
She said, smiling broadly...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silver smiled, slowly sliding her tongue into Diamond, blushing brightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash headed up the stairs with her friends in tow " so which room is ours Gilda? dash asked as they reached the top floor..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah, well, that sounds um, interesting" Dawn replied back "But, I don't think that stuff would be for me.  But if you're in the library, don't you get lonely?" she decided to ask her.

Diamond Tiara gasped slightly at what Silver Spoon did, but then just ended up murmering again at it "Now that....that feels....good...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie shrugged.
"Maybe a little.  But it's nothing I'm not used to."
She said softly...
___________________________________________________________________________________

Gilda grinned.
"Hmmm...I say we just pick...this one."
She said, opening the door to a well-furnished room with a single large bed at one end...
___________________________________________________________________________________

Silver hummed happily in response, her tongue exploring Diamond's insides...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this is great Dash said shutting the door behind them.. " So who wants to start vus off, my pretties? she smirked. any volunteers?Applejack?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But still, it just sounds....lonely is all" Dawn then seemed to go quiet before snapping herself out of it and smiling at Trixie again "But I guess until we get to the others, if they're even there, what can we do to pass away the time?" she asked, still sounding rather bored at the moment "I don't care whatit is, I just wantsomething to do"

Diamond Tiara just started to moan back happily as her insides were being explored by Silver Spoon.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie chuckled.  
"Well, I suppose we could go through the hedge maze..."
She suggested...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gilda opened her beak, about to say something, before Applejack kissing her cut her off...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Silver smiled, rubbing her nose against Diamon's most sensitive spot with a soft moan, one hoof reaching back between her hind legs...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash watched as applejack and gilda made out thier tongues moving against each other  as the girls began to explore each other. ' let me jump in girls she said as she began by kissing applejack on the cheek..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: