The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
haven't seen her. but if you'd like to go hang out for a bit a wouldn't mind dash smirked. The wonderbolts were a group she idolized..and spitfire was near the top of her lisdt in that regard..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire just shrugged back lightly "Sure, I mean, until I can find her, I guess I'm just free for now, nothing else to do and all that" she smiled to Rainbow Dash, wondering what the rainbow pegasus had in mind.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so you wanna go hangout by the waterfall? Dash asked. It was one of her favorite places to hangout, she and applejack had been there lots of times..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sure, if your friend there doesn't mind that is.  I mean, wouldn't want to, I don't know, impose on anything" Spitfire replied back, motioning to Applejack as she did so.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well , we could show you around. dash offered ' find all the best views of the waterfall, things like that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire nodded to Rainbow Dash "Sure, I wouldn't mind that.  After all, it gives me something else to do for the time being till I am needed elsewhere" she then stepped up towards Rainbow Dash "So Dash, where to first?" she asked, standing next to the rainbow pegasus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets go to double point' dash smirked
 has the highest point on the left side of the falls..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Tell you what, we could head there, but how about a race? I mean, wouldn't mind seeing how fast you really are" Spitfire replied back, seeming to smirk herself rather lightly.  Though she stopped as she still had to remember Applejack as well "Though, that might have to wait till another time, after all, your friend there might not be able to keep up with us on foot"

She re-thought that ordeal and glanced to Rainbow Dash "What do you suppose we do then?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
why do we let applejack go ahead of us to the falls and then we;'ll race each other there from here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That works.  I mean, as I did say, I do want to see how fast you really are after all" Spitfire smiled to Rainbow Dash, still standing beside the rainbow pegasus "Besides, even if you did win the Youngest Flier Competition, I'm still a Wonderbolt" she smirked away, as if to actually offer the challenge to her "So, what do you say, an actual race? I win and...." she then just shrugged at that before getting the idea "You get to do what I want, you win, and I'll do anything you would want.  How about that? And when I mean anything, I do mean anything" the Wonderbolt still smirked away lightly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright/ Dash smirked. If I win.. well you have to let me kiss you. If uyou win.. well you can throw me in the river or something..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack chuckled and started trotting off towards the waterfall.
"You two play fair now, ya hear?  No cheatin', Dashie."
She teased...

Gilda glided her way down to the castle, perching back on the balcony to the room she was going to share with Dash and Applejack, humming a little to herself...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire nodded to Rainbow Dash "Sounds fair" her wings extended as she pulled her goggles down "On your marks, get set.....go" and in turn, the Wonderbolt took off, heading for their destination.

Pinkie Pie wasn't all that far from where Gilda was, still humming as tune to herself, but yet, she had to stop when she heard another humming a tune, putting her off her own humming.  She groaned slightly as she bounded off towards where the tune was coming from.

As she entered the room, Pinkie saw her and in turn, narrowed her eyes at Gilda "You again!" she exclaimed "Didn't you learn your lesson last time in Ponyville? What ar you doing here? Up to your meany-pants old self again?" she accused straight away, as if not even waiting for an explanation back from Gila.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda raised her claw apologetically.
"Hey, whoa.  Easy there.  I'm here because I'm a part of the Royal Guard now.  I've turned my life around...Pinkie, right?"
She said sincerely...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie's eyes still remained narrowed at Gilda "And just how did you get to be part of the Royal Guard? By being your usual meanie self? Like that time you rorared at Fluttershy, all because she bumped into you, hmm?"

It was as if the pink pony was not happy at all to see Gilda around here.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash took off at the word go, keeping up with Spitfire as they headed towards the falls..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire glances at Rainbow Dash before speeding up in order to try and keep ahead of her, all the while, just smiling to herself contently.  Her eyes still glance over at Rainbow Dash still, noticing that she was still able to keep up with her before she looked ahead, the falls in the distance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash kept level with Spitfire as the falls got closer and closer. Dash smiled to herself " i'm keeping up with one of the fastest WonderBolts" she said to herself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire still kept note that Rainbow Dash was keeping up with her all the while in the race "No one she won that competition.....even able to keep up with me" she spoke to herself as the falls got closer and closer still until she finally landed at the designated finish line.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash lamnded at the same time Spitfire did, it had been a tie. " Nice race she panted. " I guess neither of us will have to pay up, though.. since neither of us won..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: