The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano's LBT RP

Pterano · 106 · 10407

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
do you have an opinion Friendly Sharptooth about me bringing in the Professor from my LBT TV show fiction? I'd like to hear what people think of this.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I do have an opinion, yes. I haven’t read your fan fiction yet, but I have heard enough about it to know who the professor is. To be honest, if it was put to a vote, I would vote nay. Pterano has established a canon LBT RPP, something that realistically flows with the official storyline. If a human is brought in, the LBT feel will be either lost or become much less noticeable. Humans make for a great fan fiction if the story is based around it and is a free genre. But when something tries to be canon and work with what was already made, something that could never exist in the parameters set by the original creators would no longer allow the story to keep its canon feel. From what I hear, he is an awesome character, but not all great characters have a place in all stories.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
From all the stuff I'm hearing from Pterano about what he's planning to do, this isn't going to be a pure LBT story for much longer :lol

But I understand, TFS.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well actually, I am trying to keep it as pure an LBT story as I can, under the circumstances. There will be a few things that are new, but generally, I'm trying to write within canon. I think I agree with The Friendly Sharptooth's opinion, though if more people chime in, I'll hold off casting my final vote until then.

I'm not really gonna officially vote unless there's a tie or something. I'll just act like the Vice President for now. :p

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Well, I'll be out of the RP loop for another week, I'm afraid. Vonboy, if you want, you can take over Redback and Tero again.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sure, Allicloud :)

heheh, this should be fun :D
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm not sure if any of the characters are open to take, but if it's possible, I'd like to take control of Cera and Ruby. As for Original characters I'd like to use Longtail the glider and his 'Uncle' Cyrix the rainbowface.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hmmm...I would like to take control of Red Claw and his goons. I had fun controlling them and I need more characters to control.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm controlling Ruby at the moment, but only temporarily, so you can take her. Pterano does have a rule here that you can only control one of the Gang of Seven. Me and Mama's Girl have two each just because we didn't have enough people to start out with, and somebody had to control them. I don't know if he's changed his mind on that or not. You might have to pick between either Cera or Ruby.

Also, you really should read through the whole thing so far to freshen up on whats going on. Like with a clusterfudge of a TV soap opera, there's tons of different story-lines going on at the same time, so it'll be a little hard to get in characters with an established character in here :lol .

Edit: I still wanna work Cutter into this thing somehow :yes Don't really know yet how I'll do it, but just put me down for Cutter. And put me down for his two brothers, Guaro and Bo if that's not too much :DD
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, I've made the changes and new additions to the list as well. :) Welcome with us, Great Valley Guardian :) Yes, I'm fine with Ruby and Cera being turned over to you. Now that we have a good amount of players, I'll allow that. :) As for Redclaw and his goons though, I think I'm gonna keep them as NPCs so that anyone can control them and bring them in, as we don't want them coming in TOO often, but it provides some action when they do. :)

I put you down for Cutter and his brothers as well, Vonboy. :)

OK, to give you a brief recap of what's going on Great Valley Guardian (as vonboy said it's been a bit), basically we started off in the evening of day one with a Farwalker herd arriving in the Great Valley, which contained Petrie's uncle Pterano (whose exilse was up), Devon, Redback, Tero, and Rinkus, among others. Not much happened that night, just some reunions with Pterano and such, and after that we moved ahead to the next day, although Cera's father told his daughter the truth about Pterano, and what really happened to her siblings and mother.

This day entailed a meeting of the adults to deal with Pterano, and also Redback living in the Great Valley, who had revealed himself to Littlefoot in secret. The Council voted in favor of both of these things, though Cera was upset that Pterano was here, because of her mother and siblings being with the herd he led to their deaths.

The gang gathered for a bit, and Pterano brought Petrie over to them after running into a mysterious female flyer that no one had seen before. She claims to have come in with the farwalkers, but this doesn't seem to be true, according to the farwalkers themselves. Petrie's mother ran into Pterano's biological son, Norton, who had been separated from his father before he was born, and Pterano does not know of his existence.

As Pterano, Petrie and Devon arrived at the spot the gang was at, Littlefoot was just returning with Chomper and Ruby, after learning that Chomper had been keeping secret from his friends the fact he'd been eating meat. Littlefoot resolved not to tell any of the others this, but before they could progress too much, Rinkus swooped down and nabbed Ducky. Pterano and Devon took after him, but before much could happen, the skies became overcast and very unusual flying rocks began landing in the Great Valley. They set small fires and gave off a very high amount of smoke. They kept coming as well, and started driving the denizens out.

Rinkus dropped Ducky and fled, after Chomper helped attack him by using Tero to land on his back. Pterano saved both of them, and he and Harper began leading the gang to safety through the thick smoke. The Rainbow Faces, who had come in with the farwalkers, hooked up with the gang as well, as did Hyp, and they're all outside the walls of the Great Valley presently. They were attacked by Redclaw and his group, but managed to fight them off (with the assistance of more of those unusual rocks, as well as a treesweet barrage and the appearance of Norton), and the Rainbow Faces have taken the gang to a secluded alcove out in the Mysterious Beyond for shelter as night is starting to fall.

Littlefoot, Norton, Devon, Chomper, Redback, Tero, and Ruby, have all gone off to get Chomper some food before darkness sets in. The adults have regrouped, but they've just come back into the RP, and they aren't sure where the gang is (though they too made it out safely).

Meanwhile, Rhett and Ali's herd is somewhat close to this area, and after getting Ali to play rescue with him again, Rhett and Ali were kidnapped by some domeheads and taken off. Finding an opportunity to escape their captors after spending some time as prisoners, Rhett has led Ali away from the domeheads, but is unsure himself of where he's going.

So that's where we are, in brief summation. The second day is just about over, as the sun is sinking, and yeah. Once again, welcome with us :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Pterano said I could take control of Sierra...so...HE'S MINE!!!!!  :anger  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I added him to the list, TFM :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Is it too late to jump in? haha I wanna make the best of the time I have left before college.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well depends on what you mean by late. :) If you're off to college in a few days and you won't be able to post, then... I guess? But if it's anything else, I don't think you're too late. :smile What character(s) did you want to play as?

I also have a recap of the RP so far a few posts above this one, so that you won't be completely lost. ;)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
I read the recap, and college doesn't start till some weeks from now  :lol

Since the Mysterious Beyond seems to be a big part in this I wouldn't mind using 2 of my many OCs, Fang and Nat, both sharpteeth only a tad older than Chomper. They both speak Leaf Eater as well.

Fang's a Spinosaurus, blue with a navy-blue strip down back and 'spine'. Full red eyes like usual sharptooth eyes and black claws. He's not that nice at first, but he'll still make friends on some occasions.

Nat's a Giganotosaurus AKA the plated sharptooth from the Big Water movie. He's black with a yellow strip going down his side from nose to tail. Yellow eyes and white claws. He's kinda nice, not as nice as Chomper though and he keeps Fang from being too bad haha.

If you guys need some kinda big bad guy for fun I can temporarily bring in my OC Red Tooth, he's a Spino even bigger and badder than the Original Sharptooth. Dark blue, black 'spine' and strip across his stomach. Black claws and a scar from his eye, down his snout and too one of his longer than usual teeth which made it red. Regular eye is yellow, scarred one is red, slit pupils like a cat.

I got carried away haha

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I put you in for all three. :) As far as villains go, just discuss whenever you're going to bring them in in this thread first, just in case another player had something planned and that gets interrupted or something. :) But other than that, welcome to the RP. :smile

(runner up)
(runner up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile

I might not use Red Tooth until I finish up the FanFic I have him in though lol But most likely he will be in here for some excitement.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post but if it's not too much trouble could someone tell me who is in the Mysterious Beyond?

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pretty much everyone is now. The Great Valley had to be evacuated due to the flying rocks emitting an unusually high amount of smoke. There's two groups though. The gang and Hyp are with Redback, Tero, Devon Harper, Ridge, the Rainbow Faces and Pterano, and they're in a sheltered alcove for the night with a small waterfall and much green food, though the place itself is pretty small. Everyone else, including all the adults, are outside the walls of the Great Valley, but not too far into the Mysterious Beyond just yet.

Ali and Rhett are also off in the Mysterious Beyond, wandering around after their capture by domeheads, though how far out they are is hard to say at the moment, though they'll probably be running into us sooner or later.

(runner up)
(runner up)