The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Help Get Dink, TLD on DVD!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, after quite some time, I have finally tracked down the company who currently owns Dink, the Little Dinosaur.

Currently, Warner Brothers owns the rights to the franchise. (Ruby-Spears originally owned it, but Warner bought out the company some time ago.) So, if we wish to get this on DVD, we need to send as many requests as possible to their site or their facebook page.  If it gets enough requests, they will do it.

I'm not sure how many it'll take, but the more we give them, the better chance we'll have of it coming out on DVD.  I'm not sure which site we'd have to send the request to as they have several of them under their name, but I'm sure the more we contact, the better chances we'll have.

Also, while sending the request, spread the word to help get this show on DVD.  If the popularity of it on YouTube proves anything, it's that it DESERVES a release on DVD for all the fans who still love it.  Spread the word as much as possible for the request.  We're going to need as much help as possible for this one.

So yeah, contact Warner Bros. with the request, everyone!  Let's make it happen. :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petitions for these kinds of things really don't seem to work, from what I've seen before.

But really pokeplayer, encouraging us to "Spam?" Really?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Jul 30 2011 on  09:54 AM
Petitions for these kinds of things really don't seem to work, from what I've seen before.

But really pokeplayer, encouraging us to "Spam?" Really?
I meant it in the way of "contacting them with the request" really.  I've changed the post to reflect that.  Sorry about the mix up there! :)

Still, if we don't tell them we want it, there's little chance of them considering it.  So, it's better to tell them than do nothing at all.