The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 58237

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The audience of strong creatures applauded Sawyer as she won their hearts with her melodic voice. She was quite the performer.

"Order up," Rabbit said, carrying several trays over to the wolves and Garfield's family. "We here at the Wildcat Cafe want to serve only the best food to only the strongest creatures," he recited a motto seen in the employee handbook.

"And I like me a guy with a bit of belly fat," Kiara smiled happily, patting Kovu's stomach.

"Just for reference," Vitani asked her brother, "How high ranking are you and Kiara?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We;'re 4 stars' Kovu said ' Newbies get 0 stars, and you gain stars based on quality of work and length of service.We';ll lead you to your accommodations once this shift is over..Pantys the only 5 star.. dont know how the girl does it.."
-
Panty quick brought out appetizers for the wolves to try.. ; met kabobs.. nice and tender ' she smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Could I try one?" Oliver asked, looking at the kabobs, "Those look really, really yummy."

"What do you say dear? Anything they make here is good after all," Garfield pointed out to Arlene, as they sat at their table.

"Mmmmm....." Mona nodded, biting into one.

"When our shifts are over today," Kiara told her and Kovu's older siblings, "We'll show you the mountain spring we employees get free access to."

"I guess there is a lot for us to learn," Vitani admitted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll have some of those kabobs too please " arlene Asked panty kindly.' coming right up, sweetums.. by the way.. your boys cute.. almost cute enough to eat.. almost " panty winked.
_
 i think that can wait for tomorrow kiara ' Kovu said " in 15 minutes we'll show them to their rooms..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks you guys," Vitani said to her brother.

"Don't mention it, we'll teach you all about this place, you'll grow to love it here," Kiara said to Kopa, "There are plenty of surprises in store."

"Why thank you, Ms," Oliver smiled to Panty, not catching the double meaning. He looked forward to sampling the foods the Wildcat Cafe had to offer.

"My shift's almost over, babe," Dagnino informed Kairel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm get ready for the soak in the springs " Kairel said.

_
 Panty quickly brought out kabobs for the cats table and a second order of kabobs for the wolves (kabobs were all-you can eat) and both tables soon were digging in. Flash dipping some into the dipping sauces that came with her. Luca ordered a "meat salad" for her meal.

_
 "Pleasant Surprises I hope, Sister " Kopa said " how often does he pay us, out of curiosity?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Every two weeks, but trust me, the pay is great here," Kiara assured Kopa, "The Wildcat Cafe is one of the most popular and successful restaurants in the entire world. Our boss will pay you well, don't worry." she said as Kovu was adding the finishing touches to a dish.

"The menu here is vast, huh?" Vitani asked her brother.

"Which I'd love to share with you...." Dagnino cooed to Kairel, kissing her cheek.

"Yay," Oliver smiled as he dug into the kabobs, their meaty flavor was making his tastebuds sing. It was so juicy and good, and his parents were agreeing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer finished singing and had to duick from the money being thrown on stage.
_
 Awesome. Always good to know that you're actually getting paid for a gig " Kopa nodded.
_ well Hes always adding new Dishes Kovu said the menu is at least 200 pages long- the sweets menu alone is 30 pages long.. Eventually you'll get them all down Vitani..
 Luna wolfed down the kabobs.." These are delicious " She burped. " glad that you like them Panty said." The meateaters who regularly come here always start out wuth them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But food is always served on time," Rabbit told Vitani.

"Really?" Vitani smirked.

"It's not just the taste, it's the efficiency." Kiara explained to her sister in law. "Wildcat never lets his customers down."

"What's a good main course, then?" Oliver asked Panty for her opinion, already hungry for more.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So being fast is also important huh? vitani said " Writing it down what was needed."You'll Be washing Dishes to start anyway.. just when you get some patchecks in " Kovu said patting her on the shoulder.
_ The chiucken sticks sliders are really gooD. and theres the grilled chicken. which is yummy " and the heart rolls, made from real hearts ' Panty said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Those sound good," Oliver nodded, thinking Panty was joking in regards to her choice of words about hearts.

"We'll take an order of those," Garfield requested.

"And anyways, our shift is almost over for the day," Kiara noticed, "We'd love to get to show you around."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
coming right up. should be 10 minutes. Panty said " we'll have some too ' Tigeress called to her.. ' Two Tables then " panty said, writning it down, and heading out to the kitchen.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After a few more minutes, Kovu and Kiara's shifts ended. "We had fun today, boss," Kiara said to Wildcat, the two shook paws, "And Kovu added to his belly weight," she said proudly.

"So, where's the hotel inside the mountain?" Vitani asked Kovu.

"Do you guys come here a lot?" Garfield asked the wolves.

Dagnino was now being the doorman for later arriving customers, and ingredients.....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, not before, but after today we will be coming here a lot more often' Luca said As the desserts arrived. the desserts were huge pies.
_
 Kopa and vitasnis shifts ended at midnight' both lions were exhausted and followed the signs that sauid ' to Employee hotel--ThIs way" the stairs rose up higher and higher until the pair came upon a gorgeous castle off in the distance. glowing arrows pointed them towards the castle.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This mountain is vast on the inside," Kiara explained.

"I'll say," Vitani nodded, looking at the spectacular structure.

"Cmon Kovu, let's show them around, and show them to their rooms..." Kiara smiled to Kovu.

"Whoa," Garfield grinned about the desert, "Time for devourment!"

"Look at dad eat," Oliver smiled to Arlene. Oliver wanted to be a great eater of delicacies like his father was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tiger stated eating the deserts, while Tigeress and luca  ate at a more moderate pace. Flash and Mona wre playing with the toys they had gotten for ordering the kids meal.
-
Kopa followed Kiara and Kovu across the bridge where stairs wound their way up to the castle.. the [place got bigger as you git closer.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're room is on the bottom floor, new employees get the most basic," Kiara explained to Kopa and Vitani. "Kovu and I share a much, much fancier room. There's also a pool, tennis court, spa, salon, and track inside this hotel."

"Whoa...." Vitani awed.

Oliver also ordered a kids meal and played with the free toy that came with it. He was having the time of his life here.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Even the most basic rooms here would be considered 5 star elsewhere< As Kopa abnd his mate soobn found out . the bed was comfy and big enough to hold the 2 of them with room to spare, and the tv got 500 channels." thias is what they give to new hires? Kopa said " i wonder what the 5 stars look like.
 Sawyer and Panty sent up their earnings to their room through a tube system. Time to get to bed ' Sawyer said, taking pantys paw as the pair begfan the long trek up to their room on the 55th floor.
- tiger tigeress luca Mona, Flash And the Garfield clan were lead to the cuastomers hotel. which occupied the second floor of the resteraunt. it was very nice. and had a swimming pool. exercise room, and vending machines inside each room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kovu dear, shall we call them and tell what our rooms are like? Whet their appetite for what's to come?" Kiara suggested with a playful smirk, as she and Kovu got into the elevator.

"If this is our room, I wonder what there's is like" Vitani wondered, when her phone suddenly rang. The caller ID showed it was Kovu.

"Tell em, Kovu," Kiara grinned.

"Can I have a dollar for the vending machine, mom?" Oliver asked eagerly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright honey' arlene said giving him the diollar> go get a snack..
)_
 Flash and Mona were also getting snacks. luca and tigress shared one bed, while tiger slept with the girls." come to bed now girls Tiger said. ' remember breakfast starts at 6 tom. so be up in time for that " Luca said.
_
 Well I've got a 500 inch tcv. Hot chocolate baths, and king size beds for bvboth of us " Kovu said. " The rest well you'll just have to see for yourself.. He purred. " think Ornate, but classy. Rich, yet comforting..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: