The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 58035

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks mom," Oliver smiled, going over to the vending machines. He debated between a bag of chips, a soda, or some candy. He eventually settled on the first of these options and put the dollar in.

"B7," Oliver said aloud, pressing the button to get the chips. He took the bag back to his family's room.

Garfield and Arlene had already settled in the room, and showed it to their boy.

"You'd better work hard then if you want something like that," Kiara giggled playfully over the phone. When the couple got to their floor, they went into their room. "This is paradise, isn't it Kovu?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It will take us awhile to get Wildcats approval " vityani said " you guys are lucky.. Good night guys " she said abd hung up the phone.
_ Indeed it is my dear. i'm going to go take a chocolate bath " kovu  purred kissing kiara lovingly on the lips.
_
 Panty and Sawyer entered their room and saw the bed they shared covered with money and coins.. quite a haul tonight.. Sawyer said ' some guy almost took out one of my eyes with a bag of coins..'she pointed to a large welt over her right eye.. eww.. he plunked you good." should I have Dagnino identify him, and put him down the weak path?' Definitely . my bulge sticks out like a sore thumb ' Sawyer said putting an ice pack top the area. " she then sniffed Panty's breath. " you;ve been eating Kid Kabobs on the sly again! You're a bad bad girl Panty, Sawyer  said smacking the pantheress' butt.' Need a wooden spoon to punish me? " Panty smirked. "Besides Sawyer, I've got a big appetite. these curves aren't something you find on a skinny lady' Panty said..  as she went to her fridge and pulled out a kabob tray. ' Now. lets count up our haul,, and snack on something while we do. Dont worry Sawyer " I'll make sure that bloke  that hit you tonight gets identified on security cameras, and he gets sliced diced and carved into something you and i can share after work tomorrow. Moron Flambe?' Panty smirked, as the pair climbed onto their bed and began sorts though the haul, which was easily in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ooh! Could I join you in that?" Kiara purred, having experienced such a bath before, it was wonders on her fur.

Rabbit and Fox were returning to their room, just as the head chef Wildcat himself was to his. The predator and prey couple bowed respectfully to their boss.

"We were glad to be able to help today," Rabbit said to Wildcat, "Another day of weaklings becoming food for the strong."

"We've got lots to learn," Vitani told Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah we do, but we have good role models to learn from.'Kopa said.' in the meantime i'm tired so i'm going to bed' he said climbing into bed and taking the right side. Vitani Soon Joined him and cuddled with Him.
- Certainly my love ' would you like some Champagne? I'll add the whipped topping feature" Kovu purred.
 above each bed  hung   two gorgeously regal paintings of the lion pair. Kovu with a mischievous smile on his face, and Kiara with a big grin on hers. both were ornate and meticulously crafted, so that they looked life like.
 the  tub was running hot chocolate with one faucet and kovu was using a wand that sprayed  fresh whipped topping. he pulled kiara into the tubs and kovu pulled kiara into a deep full throated kiss. his tongue entered her mouth, and kovu felt kiaras ample breasts. Alongside Candles and soft music, Kovu made out with her.
_

_ well I'm going to soak in my pool. Care to join me for a soak? it will be separate pools of course. With my girth. I can only fit in my pool' Wildcat said as he walked down the stairs to the hot springs ' as he entered the opening strains of ' Year of the cat' could be heard, and wildcat moved towards the largest pool on the far left. iit was a pool built for one, large occupant. and Wildcat slid into it feeling the very warm water, the bubbles, and the foam slide over him.. Ah  He sighed.
-
 sawyer and panty took nearly an hour to count up all thier gains, which came to panty 54, 203 dollars. sawyers 49, 987 dollars. ' just under 50K for me, just over 100k for .' not a bad haul' panty smirked. so.. anything else you want to do before we get some shut eye.." well we usually kiss before going to bed. I seem to think you like it qUite a bit panty. You're one thing on stage taunting the boys, but quite abnother off stage. " stage persona dear Sawyer. you know what that is " Yeah I've been in movies. On set , off set.. i get the.. ' Sawye r was cut off as Panty leaned in and kissed  her on the lips, their red lips locking together.. Sawyer rubbed tongues with Panty for about 3 minutes , then pulled away. " Ok.. thats was nice.. Good Night panty. tomorrow, Lets shoot for 150000 in profits " Sawye said as she climbed under the covers on the left. " Tomorrow Wednesday. Its pretty slow midweejk' Panty said as she rested her head on the pillow.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Relaxing in warm water after enjoying great meals.....this is the life," Rabbit said as he and Fox settled into another one of the tubs in their bathing suits. They were glad they had worked their way up the ranks of the couple dozen Wildcat Cafe employees.

Kiara locked lips with Kovu and kissed him passionately. The chocolate was actually a special brand that would leave a positive impact on their fur. She rubbed her paws through his beautiful heavy black mane. "You're the greatest, Kovu," Kiara smiled.

"I'm glad we stopped here for the night," Oliver smiled to his parents as he got back to their room for the night.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Luca settled intro bed,  finished with her note taking for the next day. Mona and Flash Cuddled up with tiger who pet both of them with a fatherly stroke.
- Wildcat showed off his belly to Rabbit and Fox with opride 100 kids a day end up in here,. he said probably. I love them smothered with sweet glaze and filings, adds to the crunch. i'm lucky to have found such striong employees, anmd our current guests are good as well.  treat them well and build loyalty. a loyal customer is a repeat customer. i admire those that are strong, but i just cant abide the weak. weakness leaves its mark on everyone. its like getting sprayed by a skunk' Wildcat  said his huge belly jiggling.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can tell," Rabbit nodded towards his boss, "And you've developed quite the efficient method of taking care of the weaklings of the world. They taste so good, I must say, and they go good with carrots." He nuzzled against Fox in the tub they shared. "How do you manage to get over a thousand in meals each day?"

"The food back at the cafe was really good," Oliver told his parents happily, "I hope we get to eat there again soon!"

"I'm so glad these chocolate baths are a thing," Kiara smiled to Kovu.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Now, now Rabbit I cant tell you ALL my secrets" wildcat laughed. " You just keep up the good work..' he said pulling out a hot dog and munching on it.

Kovu  breathed in a contented sigh as he playfully splashed Kiara with whipped topping' You look good enough to eat, my dear "He purred.
_ well, we're staying here for a bit " arlene said." So we'll be back there tomorrow, and the next few days.. You'll have Mona and flash to play with if you like..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You got any more hot dog buns?" Rabbit called, "I liked to put carrots in them when I eat them." He licked his lips hungrily.

"And you look simply delectable," Kiara purred to Kovu, "The chocolate does wonders on your fur, especially." She gently licked and nibbled his ear.

"Yay," Oliver exclaimed, happy to hear he'd get to play more here. He also appreciated being able to share the experience with his friends.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry. No more, I'm afraid We'll have to go buy some more for next month" Wildcat said as he  continued to soak in his tub..
_
 Arlene snuggled next to Oliver' but for now dear , you can watch TV>'she smiled.
-
Should i get the cherries?' Kovu smirked. They're black, like me " He laughed.
_
 KOpa was alreasdy asleep, tired from his first day at work.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Night," Vitani yawned, "We should probably write a letter to Koti before the week's over. Kovu and Kiara are doing the same with Kuzon...." she said.

"Thanks mom," Oliver smiled, as he turned on the tv to his favorite show.

"That reminds me," Rabbit said to his boss, "Tomorrow I'm filling out the order form for supplies for next month. Is there anything you know right off the bat we'll need more of besides hot dog buns, Wildcat?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, besides hot dog buns, We'll need Hamburger buns, pIe Crusts, Chocolate whipped topping,  magic Shell topping , you know that topping stuff that hardens after you spread it on ice cream- We'll need refills of soda syrup, marshmallows, more  funny fries, and for the kids we'll need more coloring books, that wolf Flash got the last one.. oh And colored markers and crayons" wildCat said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we only had 5 to start with, we don't expect kids to be strong," Fox giggled, nuzzling Rabbit.

"You sure like to cook kids in your recipes boss," Rabbit nodded, "Those meals always get great reviews from the food critics.....and they add to your belly." Wildcat was proud of his stomach.

"Shall we watch something romantic after our bath?" Kiara smiled to Kovu, gently nomming his ear. "And yes, get the cherries, they go amazing with your fur."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well kids do need games and stuff to play while they are here " wildcat said. As for why I Always get good reviews, well the only time i didnt.. that critic ended up in a pork roast.." wildcat dsaid "Fortunately he was the very last one..
_ not tonight my dear. i just want to relax " Kovu smiled as he nuzzled her
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure," Kiara smiled, kissing Kovu on the lips romantically. "Being with you, all nights are relaxing, my love."

"Yay," Oliver said as Garfield brought out the popcorn for the Catman marathon.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this was an 8 hour ' mini ' marathon of Catman

The wolves were watching a history sopecial on werewolves ' Never met any in my travels " tiger said as clips from classic horror movies were shown.. " still , I think They are cool' mona said to him.

Wildcat soaked for a hour then climbed out of his pol and went over to a huge weighing scale-- drat, only gained 93 pounds today ' he said after the scale settled on a number " i need 7 more pounds.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Shall we go to the pantry?" Rabbit suggested to his boss, "We have plenty of weaklings who haven't been put into a dish yet stored there. I know we have some yummy little brats ready for your devouring enjoyment."

Kiara clapped her paws and that triggered some romantic instrumental music to play in her and Kovu's room. "I like to set the mood," she said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not Right now ' just get me a 100 gallon can of deep chocolate ice cream and bring out the assortment of toppings.." Wildcat said ' the extra thick toppings if you would ' he added.  Wildcat hurried to the kitchen and took a seat at his personal table.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rabbit and Fox soon arrived at the head chef's table with all the ice cream and assorted toppings he had requested. "We all have our sweet teeth," Fox smiled.

"Carrot is my favorite flavor of ice cream," Rabbit nodded as Wildcat was given his tasty snack.

"You always really like this show, huh?" Garfield smiled to his son as Oliver was wearing his Catman pjs that night.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of course! Catman is Awesome! " oliver said excitedly as the next episide began. this one began poorly with Catman Bound and gagged and at the Bad Guys Mecry. Catman was reflecting on how his latest crime fighting effort had got him into this mess.
_
 Mona shared some her popcorn with Mona as the kids watched more the werewolf show.

_ Wildcat began scarfing down huge amounts of Ice Cream and Topoings, yet somehow, never spilled even a tiny morsel over the edge of the bowl while eating.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: