The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 54505

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wildcat may have been a in more ways then 1 a massive eater, but at the same time he was a very neat one, fitting of being a great gourmet chef.

"I'm glad he's having fun," Garfield smiled to his wife, seeing Oliver enjoying the vacation they were on so much.

Kovu and Kiara soon climbed out of the chocolate bath. "What shall we do now?" the lioness asked her mate.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can watch the evening news on your tv, while i get our clothes ready for tomorrows shift ' KoVu suggested.' and I'll prepare for us a light Midnight snack.. kid pies " He grinned>
_
 Hes a real good kid. Arlene nodded as Oliver played with toys and watched the show on Tv.. OlIver was even dressed up like his hero.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yummy," Kiara said, licking her lips. "I look forward to it. Meals made by you have that extra special touch that makes them so much tastier for me," she purred to Kovu.

"Fox and I are heading back to our room," Rabbit said to Wildcat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good Night you Two. Remember we open at 6:30 Tomorrow' Wildcat said as He finished his Snack- he had gained 8 pounds from it), and headed up to bed himself.
_
 KoVu climbed into Bed and stifled a Yawn.' I'm Bushed my lover. we Need our beauty sleep" he Said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why yes, that is true," Kiara smiled warmly, pulling up the nice warm blankets over them. They dozed peacefully off to sleep, nuzzled against each other.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tiger watched tv with flash and Mona, letting the girls stay up late. mona was watching a game show, where teams guessed facts about food.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver watched more of his favorite superhero show on tv.

Meanwhile, the staff of the cafe settled in for the night.

"Night Kovu," Kiara yawned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The wolves went to sleep, as did Arlene, The guests were allowed to stay a total of 3 days.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver was the first to wake up the next morning. "Wake up mom, wake up dad," he meowed to Arlene and Garfield, "It's almost breakfast time."

The staff of the Wildcat Cafe were hard at work preparing for the morning meal rush from their strong customers.

"The weakling ice cream is nice and cool sir," Kiara informed their boss.

"The cupcakes are going along just fine," Rabbit nodded to Wildcat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mona and flash stirred  in thier room, and went to turn on the tv. flash flipped to the wildcat special' channel, which showed the daily specials, and had a visially apettizing selection of food. " We sure hit the jackpot here' Mona said, her mouth watering at the parade of food, appearing on the screen.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good morning mom, good morning dad," Oliver mewed kindly, gently licking their faces in the morning, "How did you sleep?"

"I slept well," Garfield yawned, getting up. He stretched and yawned some more as he slowly got up out of bed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flash and mona soon joined Oliver as the wolves joined them. ' hey oliver ' they have a great food channel here ' Mona said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was hoping I could get Mr. Wildcat's autograph," Oliver told the wolf girls, "Have him sign my mom's copy of his cook books."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure that could be aranged ' flash said with a smile. " i'm hoping they have coloring books, we can fill in, as well. I like the ones with numbered areas. say 10- pink, 3- silver, and things like that." "  i like the ones with stickers "Mona said with a grin.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Oliver turned a corner, he bumped into a bigger animal. "Whoops, sorry," he apologized.

The kitten then looked up and realized it was the great Chef Wildcat himself. "I didn't mean to bump into you, Mr. Wildcat," Oliver bowed, knowing how talented the feline gourmet was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, you did' Wildcat said, giving the boy a looking over. 'i'm sure it was an accident. now if you would excuse me, young one, I have food to prepare.  Go to your assigned table and place your food orders" he pointed down the hallway. as he watched the young tabby head down, a smile played briefly on Wildcats face ' So.. he wants to be a cook like me, huh/ Maybe.. Maybe" he said to himself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's find our table, I'm hungry," Oliver said to the wolf girls, rubbing his stomach.

"Another day, another batch of orders to take," Kairel smiled to her fellow employees.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa was beginning to make sausage for the morning rush.  He flipped the links over the flame, and glanced at the paper for the order ' table 4 links are ready " He called out. This was the wolves table.
- Ita table 4 " Flash smiled to Oliver. " My dad sent the orders ahead of us."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That was considerate of him," Oliver smiled as the kitten raced to his table. He was hungry and ready to eat again, as the cafe's food was the tastiest he ever had in his life!

"It looks like we may have new repeat customers," Kovu smiled to Wildcat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good, just make sure, the food is throughly cooked and ready on time. i don't want our patrons waiting too long ' Wildcat said. Vitamin was making pancakes on the grills, flipping them high into the air.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: