The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 79006

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've got a fdew ideas like a Monsters Inc world.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, so based upon movies, games and TV shows in general.  Interesting indeed.  I might get an idea or two in the course of it perhaps, but not sure at the moment.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Yeah, I might come up with some ideas through the course of the story but nothing as of now.

-------------

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we can also spend time having our characters interact with the newcomers, lion the pridelands lions, ratchet angela clank etc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So I take it that after the pony planet, everyone will at least get to rest again? I just ask as I have a small idea with two of my characters to do something in their relaxing time....in particular, a simple card game is all, one I do enjoy playing XD

As I am guessing that in this time before said planet, there's no real time for them to rest right?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that is correct.. once we  hiot the first planet, it will then move to a series of planets..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, who will then be playing which ponies? I mean, I'll be playing as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy if no one minds, as they are the ones I am comfortable as playing the most.

Though, after said planet, not sure if they're joining in as well, if the whole, going from planet to planet is to also gather an army too.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they will be helping the group chase chong, so yes they will be part of the army..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And it'll just be the mane six that goes I take it? Or would, say the Cutie Mark Crusaders be able to go as well? Or stow away like children may tend to do? XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how many you can comfortably play i think..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I know I at least want to play as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.  But I may also grab Apple Bloom as well perhaps, leave Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to whoever else wants to play as them. Though, having the CMC sneak on board without the others knowing afterwards, might be interesting.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whatever you want to do MRdRake is fine with me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, who else will be which ponies anyway from this first planet? As the ones I've stated will be the only ones I'll be playing as.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, the Mane Six and can join in.

I will take Twilight Sparkle and maybe my OC from the cyberpunk pony RP.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alrighty, cool.  My pony OC, who is the sameage as the CMC will make an appearance, but that's it, she wont join in or anything like that.

I guess for now I could use the CMC in having them sneak onto the Winter ship and all that, be part of the army without them knowing.  Though in the end, I'd rather just be Apple Bloom herself, leaving Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle open to whoever else wants to play them.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey, let's toss in a cyberpunk/high-tech dystopian city in the Pony Planet!

Maybe we can call it Minneighpolis (Minneapolis - most high tech city in the US)?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It depends really, as that wouldn't interfeer with say, the mane six, the CMC and the likes right?  I just ask as with Dawn, there are two versions of her, the older one from your Cyberpunk RP and her usual, filly age (who can fly mind you).  granted, she's still not going to really have any screen time, if any really.

It'll just be weird is all, if there are two versions of her around and what have you.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In regards to the pony planet, is anyone going to be playing Luna and Celestia as well? I wont as I wont be able to play them all that well, same goes for Zecora if she's going to show up as well.

Granted, Zecora could join as well, perhaps as a herbal medic like zebra? As in, what she does tend to do, but again, I wont play as her,as her whole rhyming ordeal is just difficult for me to get in as replies in general for her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So is this the regular Eqestria like in the tv series, or is it the cyberpunk thing from the other rp ?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As far as I know, it's suppose to be the TV series version.  I think Serris just wanted some cyberpunk elements added in is all.  For me, I'd rather it be the TV series version myself....it just makes sense.

After all, the ponies can get new things from the Spire of Winter anyway I would say.