The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wii games?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Does anyone know any good Wii games I could rent?

I have a Blockbuster account that lets me rent both movies and games, and I'm wondering if there's any good Wii games I should try out.

I know games like Epic Mickey would be good, but what about other games that aren't Disney or made directly by Nintendo (like Deadly Creatures)?

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Here are some recomendations.

Sin and punishment: star successor

Sonic and sega all stars racing

Sonic riders zero gravity

Goldeneye 007

Flingsmash

Lost in shadow

NBA jam

Endless ocean

Ivy the kiwi

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah Epic Mickey is a good game. But it has really bad controls.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
You have a Blockbuster account? Make sure you talk to the epic BLACKbustercritic. He works (or worked) at a Blockbuster store and produced the awesome "Guidelines to being a customer" and "Sonic Brainfart" series. :D

Topic:

I recommend...

Captain Rainbow (unfortunately only released in Japan)
Kirby Epic Yarn (it is not nearly as easy as everyone says)
Epic Mickey (good game, but terrible camera)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (you HAVE to play this if you have a Wii)

Well... all the other games in my collection are Mario games (besides "Mario & Sonic", which is not produced by Nintendo, but by Sega).

Upcoming game titles you should get when they are released are "Mario & Sonic 2012", "Mario Party 9", "Fortune Street" and "Epic Mickey 2" (which will most probably also released on PS3 and XBox360).

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just said that Waluigi. It had horrible camera and controls.  Mario Party 8 is a okay game if you like board and mini games.