The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5642 · 353586

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ratchet and clank were busy ging over what few supplies they had brought. angela was taking a shower , a shower she had been waiting about 5 years to have.. ' the number of missing planets is now up to 30 Ratchet. Clank said. " well clank, we have a job to do, and a bounty to collect.. ratchet replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well I guess we have to go and do something else." Spike said.  "What is next on the list of things to do?" He asked looking to see if he had such a list and taking one out to look at the list to see what had been done and seeing if he needed to cross of some of the things done but not crossed off.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

"Okay, Nick," Dr. Kerzach said, looking around to see that Chong or his men weren't around. "We need someway to contact Stripetail."

----------------

(RICMS Spire of Winter)

"I guess we should check out the town," Twilight said.

"Excellent idea, I'll show you one of the cafes in town!" Mr. Bigmouth said as he washed the grease from his hands in a nearby sink.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hopefully this master eon, will be able to send him a message. nick said as chongs voice spriung out of nowhere ' are you two getting those magical supplies i wanted or not? or are you trying to finalge your way out of this?'
 we.. have had trouble finding the right supplies ' we are not familiar with thias area chong ' Nick replied "
_ just find them and get back to the Phoenix" Chong sputtered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you have a list of what we need?" Dr. Kerzach asked. He then looked around and got ready to fight in case Chong's minions suddenly decided to appear.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oooh, a cafe, that sounds like a great idea."  Then he shook his head.  "I bet they don't serve any gems there.  No gem cupcake even I bet or a gem shake." Spike said, licking his lips at the mental image he was getting of those and making himself hungry.  "or gem ice cream like Emerald, or ruby."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we need 30 magical gems,  a beaker for brewing potions and  a number of magical charms..' Nick said reading through the list.. " Lets get going.. we need to get as many of these as we can..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ah, the gems," Drobot said. "There's a mine on the outskirts of town. I can show you the way."

Dr. Kerzach looked around the bustling bazaar. He smiled. "Nick, didn't Stripetail teach you how to make a powerful magic communicator that disguises a message as simple magic static?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, but we'd need 3 magical crystals to power it, that are red in color. red level, he called it.. Lets see if any of these merchants sell red crystals " nick said getting an idea..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've seen all sorts of different color gems.  There are bound to be red ones among the various jewelers." Sunburn said.  

"Just go down & demand some red gems.  That you refuse to buy anything else." Terrafin said shaking one first for emphases.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tigeress took a seat next to dixie. ' morning ' she smiled a her friend. ' how are thinghs? ' morning tigeress ' dixie said giving her a hug. ' well i'm waiting for cynder. she  was supposed to meet me here for  breakfast, she had a date with spyro last night, and he had beeb hoping for a date wth just the two of them for some time.. usually they're with scooby and me, or someone else is covering lunch otrr dinner for them..
-
i see, wanting some catchup time.. Tigeress smiled. i mean the two of you havent seen each other in awhile..
 true, you got to see him at the games ' just a couple days, my folks loved the stuff you gave them.. tiger .. hes still sleeping.. the slacker' she chuckled..' flash is doing fine. mom and dad are giving her the tour ogf the glorious hotel..they restoreed the place, the ballroom looks beautiful or so i heard.. we should go back there sometime..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sara was flying around.  She had taken some pictures earlier and was enjoying just flying around casually with no goal in mind.  She was thinking which cafe she may want to go to to eat or if she'd just use magic instead.  She looked around and down as she flew to keep aware of what was in the air as well as getting a look at the scenery of the ground below and where she was so she'd not get lost.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So how are you adjusting to be a mom?' Dixie asked tigeress " its hard work, as Flash can be a handful. Shes a sweet girl, buts shes fast as the wind , curious and impulsive.  i would have loved to stay longer at those games, but i was in no condition to do so..' tigeress said ' and what about tiger. ' hes still gruff , and cynical, but theres no doubt, he loves his daughter. as fior me, well we get along, its not as if theres another wolf of his type around, so hes stuck wth me. Tigeress said. 'Your wedding was amazing, the dress the reception, everything. i'm glad we get the chasnce to get catchup.. i really missed you dixie.' dixie smiled at her. ' i missed you too. we could go see a movie sometime. us the boys and spyro and cynder. just the 6 of us..' that would be great' tigeress said as asgumina came up to the table. ' hi girls mind if i sit with you/ she asked. ' er sure dixie said. ' are you waiting for Cynder I take it? agumina smiled. " yeah she had a date with spyro last night, and shes supposed to meet me for breakfast.. she must be sleeping in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

"So how shall we do this?" Dr. Kerzach said.

"Well, we could take the most heavily armed into the mines," Drobot said as he looked into the distance.

"All I've got is my switchblade and quite a bit of hand-to-hand combat training."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i have a couple magic gems stripetail gave me for lighting up dark places. i'm got my gun, and really thars about it for weapons. Nick said. ' Dont worry ' Gil grunt Smirked " any bad guys, leave them to me' he aded as he readied his harpoon.. they'll be fish food after i'm through with them..
_ spire of winter
 - so agunmina, how have you and Agumon been getting along? dixie asked. Agumina smiled ' its Lord Agumon  now, i havent gotten a title so I'm still agumina. we're going alright, but i missed the rest of the team after stopping chong. your wedding was lovely dixie,  i'm glad you invited me..  pity you didnt tell us about that olympic thing .. laffalympics.. well you can try out for the rest games. they're in 4 years.." Dixie said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey Joe, I'm getting hungry, how about you?" Gomamon asked as he turned to look over at Joe.  

"A little.  I think I brought enough for a snack." Joe said.

"How about we go and have a proper meal?" Jason said.  

"I like that idea." Guilmon said.

"yea." Gomamon said.  Joe and the others went off to find a place to eat at.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach sighed. "All right, hop on and let's head to the mines," he said, getting in the driver's seat of his repulsorsled.

Drobot's engines spooled up as he prepared to take off.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about the hotel lobby?" Jason said pointing out a building just ahead of where they were.  

"Any place is fine, as long as it has food." Gomamon said.  

"Me too." Gulmon said.

"I'm not to picky, as long as they have healthy food." Joe said as they walked along to the hotel then they walked into the hotel headed first to the lobby.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick followed KLerzach drawing out his gun. ' Nick wasnt sure how erffective his gun would be against magical creatures..
_ stripetail was seaed at Jasons table " How asre things in the tardis Jasonmn?" he smiled pleasantly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach shrugged. "Hey, if it worked at the battle of Surf Point, why not here?".

The sled thundered down the dirt path, kicking out great plumes of dust.

Drobot flew overhead, his twin engines leaving trails of fire in the sky. "We are about ten kilometers from the mine."

"Thanks!"