The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5640 · 350366

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
should we free her? nick paused as he looked at the others.  the kind side of his nature wabted to help, especially given chong was involved 'Spyro? do you think you can destroy that seal? he asked looking at the purple dragon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach looked at the seal and then the tools in the sled. "We're f---ed if Chong's out. What harm could it have?" he asked.

He then grabbed the fiberglass handled pickax. "Ready when you are."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Perhaps we all need to do that together." Terrafin said.

"If we do proceed with this, some of us maybe should stand watch so we are not surprised by any enemies." Sunburn said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"All right," Spyro said. He padded around to one of the chains and examined it wearily. Breaking them should be simple, Skylanders broke lots of things, it was part of the job description. Wrecking dungeons full of pottery and cabinets was part of their regular training regime. "Let's jsut quick break this chains, hopefully that'll undo the seal."

------------------------------

"I hadn't really thought about going anywhere," Cynder said. "This place is so different from what I'm used to."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well we've been in towns like this, back when we dealt with that cursed hotel, remember. the difference is that the ground underneath us is m,made of metal rather than dirt and rock. so lets get caught up, then shall we? we'll grab somethuiing to eat and we'll swap tories. i imagine sptyros a sore subject for you at the mooment so you can talk about the Guardians or Sparx. How is that little pest, anyway? Dixie asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"The chains...are unbreakable....as long as the seal...is active...it...must be...destroyed first." Vertigo explained.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"In that case how about the rest of you guys blast it while I punch it.  Together I'm sure we can break any seal." Terrafin said looking at the seal and heading over to it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach looked at his pickax. "I think the handle's insulated." He then followed Terrafin over to the seal and hefted his tool. "Ready when you are!"

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm ready.  Shall one of us count down to 1 and hit it together?" He asked looking over at Doctor Kerzach as he made fists with both of his hands and got ready to punch the seal with all his strength.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach raised three fingers and counted down. As his last finger went down, he placed both hands on his pickax and raised it over his head. He then swung the pointed end with all his might into the seal. Luckily, his tinted goggles and fireproof lab coat protected him from the sparks.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the time Terrafin punched at the seal at the same time Dr. Kerzach hit it with the pickaxe.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As the seal was broken, Vertigo felt her strength coming back, she began to petrify the chains, turning them to stone and then, with a hiss, shattered them with the retractable stinger in her tail.

"I must thank you for releasing me from that wretched prison." she said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Glad we could be of help." Terrafin said.  

"Helping people is part of what we Skylanders do." Skyburn said.  

"That and fightin lots of bad guys." Terrafin said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sparx is the same as ever," Cynder said. "Obnoxious."

"Why don't we try and see the sights?" she suggested. "There must be a map around here somewhere right?"

---------------------------------------

"Are you from around here?" Spyro asked. There were so many different tribes and races in the Skylands one could never be sure who or what they might encounter.

---------------------------------------

"Da, are you sure this will work?" a heavy set bald man asked in a Russian accent.

His companion, a short man wearing a construction helmet, googles, and blue overalls glanced up at him. "I reckon so. You're worrying too much."

A man in a white labcoat wearing red gloves cackled at a table across the room. He had just hooked up a tangled array of wires and held up his finished product; a large metallic sphere that looked a bit like a depth charge. "Success! Ve vill be ready for launch in a few minutes."

"Am just saying," the heavy russian man continued. "Is thirty billion dollar bounty, why are we building spaceship from old corn silo?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes theres a map right over there' Dixie said as  tiger strolled past, a bag of candy in his mouth. ' hey girls ' He said in greeting after setting it down. : Have you seen Tigeress?
_ No I haven't Dixie said. " Darn, thought shed be with you. ah well, i'll find her. thought i'd surprise her with something, shes my mate after all' tiger said ' see ya later girls..
Dixie smirked, so tiger did have a soft spot underneath that gruff front.. ' theres a trail in the center of the city park. want to go there? She asked Cynder-
I Don't think shes from around here" nick said looking at Vertigo. "Chong grabbed her from somewhere.. who knows really..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach's radio crackled. "S---! It's Chong!" he hissed.

He looked around. "It's now or never to make that communicator!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What is TAKING you two so long to get supplies! Chng hissed over the radio.. " Er.. The sellers didmt have what we were looking for' Nick replied hastily. " we're heading to another section of town, there are more sellers there. ' you two have until sundown to get those supplies and get back here, or i'm coming out to find you and when I do, Nick and Kerzach, you'll be licking the kitchen floors clean with your tongues!' Chong yelled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vertigo hissed quietly as Chong's voice come over the radio.

'I should have killed you sooner.' Was all the draconian goddess thought.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail was flipping through pages in his spell book, looking for a spell which which masking objects glow in the dark..
 samia and dulcy were flying over the city , enjoying the cool breeze through their wings..
-
 Skylands)
 Understood Chong.. we'll hurry up' Nick said quicjly.. " you'd better .. chong out' chong snapped..
_ (Spire Of winter)
  the ship moved past  a star system.. it was approaching a system known as jungleton..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Japan)

"It's showtime," Haruto declared, raising his left arm to show off the red ruby ring that resembled his helmet. Ruby red armor covered his chest, over his black and silver armor. A silver belt adjorned his waist with a large black hand shaped buckle outlined with gold. A strand of metal attached to the side of his belt held several more rings.

"The ring-bearing wizard?" the Phantom excalimed, surprised and frightened. Light blue scales covered the creature's body and numerous serpent decorations sprouted from its natural body armor, including a cobra hood on its head. "What are you doing here?"

"I just tend to turn up in the oddest places," Haruto replied, switching the ring on his right hand for another.

The odd place was a small rockey crag in the middle of the forest. Sunlight illuminated the immediate entrance, while a dark purple glow emanated from the runes on the back wall. With no Gate (a human with magic potiential that could be turned into a new Phantom) in sight, Haruto assumed the runes were what the Phantom wanted.

Pressing down on the left side of his belt buckle, the hand symbol flipped to the right and Haruto waved his right hand over it, scanning his ring.

"Connect, please!" the belt announced. A red rune circle decorated with a dragon design appeared in the air next to the Kamen Rider. He reached towards the circle, his arm disappearing into the portal. He pulled a large white gun from the magic runes. Taking aim, he blasted the mosnter with silver bullets.

(Skylands)

"We better move!" Spyro exclaimed. "This guy sounds serious."

He opened his wings and hovered above the group. "Follow me, there's a portal near here. We can take it to the Core of Light and contact Master Eon there."

(Spire of Winter)

"A trek thorugh nature sounds like fun," Cynder said. "I could use a break from these strange surroundings. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it here, but even I get homesick from time to time."

She opened her wings and jumped, flying ahead. She turned back and saw Dixie a couple feet behind, unable to keep up with her fast flying... like Spyro could... A frown spread over the dragoness' muzzle, but she hid it as Dixie came closer.