News:

Author Topic: Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier  (Read 108167 times)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier
« Reply #4940 on: June 17, 2020, 01:21:02 AM »
(Hoolefar)

The provided footage was only moderately helpful as owing to Hoolefar being a popular resort destination, there were many, many Dramosian vessels. Fortunately, the footage was high quality enough that the vessels could be distinguished from one another.

"Thank you for your time," Mr. Cruc said he boarded his ship and prepared to take off.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: June 20, 2020, 09:33:16 PM »
Diddy grinned while Junior rubbed his hands together. "Sweeeet! I call Roy if he joins the call to play," Junior said excitedly, his young eyes alive with the promise of competition and the potential to win something. "I hope we can get Funky too," Diddy told Junior, although secretly he knew  the cool surfer kong would probably join whichever team felt the most lacking over anything else. He was a fair dude, that Funky. "Alright. Lets get to gathering everyone together, then we can start drawing up teams.

------

Usso saw the offer, and felt a momentary urge to politely decline and go hide somewhere, mope out his worries like he usually did. But he recognized that that wasn't helpful, and he knew Stripetail wanted to help him. So nodded, although his gaze was still warily on the floor. "Uh... Sure! Thank you, that'd be great."
Followed by Don Bluth himself on twitter at @ManticoreFire. Join the cult of the GreatValleyGuru today!

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: June 28, 2020, 12:12:17 PM »
Come along then " the wizard smiled to his young companion ." We can talk about other things over a bite to eat."
Goombella and the other goomba girls quickly joined up for the baseball game , despite not having played it before " You throw a ball and try and hit it with a bat" Wendy said. The other team will try and catch the baseball after you hit it. There's lots of rules, but we'll keep it simple for you
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: July 01, 2020, 10:32:34 PM »
Po was telling his story to Gabuna  who was writing things down as fast as possible." I just want to get back to the Furious Five and go home." Po said in a tired voice." I like Jing, but getting 50 messages full of " cub ideas" "bedroom designs "and "Ways to please my father" is a bit much. " Well she already has sent out wedding invitations " Gabuna said and Po slapped his face in frustration. " We haven't even dated yet!" He said Dixie chuckled as she walked by " Seems like you don't have a choice Po. I mean you could lock yourself in a hospital room for a year or something, but short of that, you're stuck."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: