News:

Author Topic: Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier  (Read 117062 times)

brekclub85

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier
« Reply #5000 on: July 29, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »
"Need a hand, Panda King?" Carmelita offered, "Didn't expect to see you end up captured." She began locking onto ther guards and firing shock pistol blasts at them. "Let's double team.....your fireworks, my shock pistol, and your son-in-law's kung fu!"

"You need anything, Tiger?" Kitty offered her husband, "I was just about to do some shopping before any missions could come up." She gently let her tail tickle his stomach.

Oliver and the 3 others were getting Sneed lots of drink. "I wonder how much caffeine a bear can take," the orange cat wondered aloud.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: August 10, 2020, 02:06:36 AM »
skylar and Su ling sat on together on a balcony overlooking the center of town. The pair had met while Skylar was on patrol in meridian City, and Skylar felt it was nice to meet a fellow cat. Su Ling was from a land called Yenching, along with her friend Kay who was a warrior.  Su ling was resting her head on Skylars right shoulder, the shoulder that  didnt include her Arm. Arm was also making not so subtle hints about what Skylar should do with Su Ling." better make your move Skylar. You don;t get pretty girls on your shoulder very often now do you?"" shut up Arm' Skylar said ' we're just enjoying the scenery. Why mess up a good time and rile up Kay?" Kay doesnt need much to get riled up anyway" Su Ling said. " Always was a hot head. Still hes a very noble cat, and someone who takes his job seriously. So when he saw there was a warrior gala, with warriors from all over, well it was one we couldnt miss.Of course he brought me along ' Su Ling said."the food here is great, and theres so much of it.' she chuckled."what brought you here Skylar?" Hero work, well looking for jobs. Only so much work on Clover island." Skylar! Arm pouted. ' Arm if you dont stop with the insinuations, I'm shutting you off.' You cant shut me off skylar, you know that. " whaty do you want arm? Su ling asked. ' you get 3 guesses the first two don;t count.' Skylar made a face. "He.. wants me to kiss you." Oh..' Su ling said. " And if I do kiss you, he'll probably take pictures of us doing it." Do you have a snooze feature on that thing? ' Su Ling asked. " Not really. Theres a Night mode where Arm goes into recharge .Why  do you ask?' So he can stop nagging you, and embarrassing you.'Su Ling said. ' Wait! Hold on Skylar! lets be reasonable. lets be.."Skylar pressed a couple buttons on the weapon console on her arm and Arm's protests were muted as he went into slumber mode. skylar breathed a big sigh of relief' peace and quiet. You want to go to the Hall of heroes later?" Sure. i heard thats a big tourist draw.' Su Ling said. "I'll see if theres anything at the gift shop for Kay."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: September 04, 2020, 04:10:53 PM »
Po was fighting as he was being shot at by a trio of hoodlums" So much for getting back to normal ." Po sighed. He flinched as one of the goons took aim at him, but Tigeress jumped on him and knocked him unconscious with a vicious blow to the head." Glad to see you safe Po. We have a convention to visit after all this is over" Tigeress said as she got into a fighting crouch
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: September 07, 2020, 02:11:02 PM »
Carmelita adjusted the settings on her shock pistol. "Time for some rapid fire," she smirked, letting the barrage go off on the goons. "It never becomes unsatisfying to watch that..." she mused as she helped the Panda King, Po, and Tigress.