The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 191880

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa slaashed at the blade and sent the dagger flying out of the countess' hands. dar maa grabbed the countess by the scruff of the neck and put her blade to the countess' throat. ' trying to kill me wasn't a smart move, your highness. ' you have my friend locked up, now tell me where her cell is..' daar maa was seething at the countess' actions. ' we cleared the fort for you, did everything you asked of us, now we want our friends and the money you promised us.
-
 the count grunted and pushed john backwards a little ' you're not going to kill me that easily, boy ' he snarled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sima Shi stepped forward, twirling his rapier along the ground with a smirk.
"None of the above, your highness.  Instead, this...coup is from within your very own city.  You have abused your people's trust in you, hurt them, and as a whole proven yourself unfit to lead any longer.  As such, from this point forward, my family will be taking control of this town.  If you attempt to resist us, then your life will be forfeit.  Am I clear?"
He intoned coolly, leveling his sword at the Count's throat...

The hooded figure smirked a little.
"Let's just say that I'm a friend.  For now, that's all you need to know.  I promise I'll tell you more when we get out of the palace."
It said, then procured a cloth from inside it's robe, gently using it to wipe Ashnii's still-dripping crotch clean...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret didn't have much trouble fighting more guards that were going to attack him, he might be becoming less rusty of his fighting abilities as he was now able to predict the movements of his attackers, and with that, to be able to return the favor with efficient strikes on weak spots.

Kyo remained next to Qa'meret, the dragon was also nearby, firing flames at enemies coming from behind, but it is not a fighting creature so it cannot with all of them. The kid's eyes were still glowing. - "Leave us alone!" - the kid yelled at another guard that fell prey of the kid's spell and lost conciousness into something deeper than sleep.

Qa'Meret is wondering what is going on, Kyo never showed this kind of spells before, but he has still many opponents to deal with.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the count scowled, but with the blade his throat he knew that he was beaten ' he reache inside his robes and tossed a bag of gold at johns feet ' there. 100000 gold, as promised.' he spat  as nicula and sed nues surrounded him thier blades dripping with blood from fighting the guards.
 dae came out of the treasury dragged 5 bags of heavy gold ' the count turned and he gasped at dae. You.. took 5 bags of gold from my treasury" he hissed ' think of it as payment for the torture you put me and ashnii through dae said coldly. you bastard' the count said ducking under simas blade and making a move toward dae' dae swung a heavy bag of gold at the count. thud! it made contact with the counts skull knocking him backwards- right onto simas sword. if the blow didnt kill him, well the blade certainly did the count  coughed up blood and went still., the blade sticking out of his chest.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker threw both parts of his chakram at one of the guards as he clapped his hands together, catching a sword between his hands.  Keeping his hands in their position he kicked at the side of the guard's left knee.  Grabbing the sword with his right hand as the guard cried out in pain and let go of his sword.  He gave the sword a swipe at the neck of the guard, dropping the sword so he could grab the returning chakrams.  Not taking out the other guards, but distracting one and making one drop his sword, making him pause to pick it up, giving any others in the group a second or 2 extra.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I never thought I would be glad to see you." John quipped when he saw what Dae had done.

------------------------------------------------

"You can't kill me, if I die. The citizens of Dursolas will be out for your blood, all of you!" The countess screamed before having her own dagger run through her chest.

"I wouldn't worry about that." Feli replied, withdrawing the dagger from the noble's carcass.

-------------------------------------------------

"So, you are with the resistance?" The khajiit girl asked.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sima Shi chuckled, tugging his blade free of the Count's chest.
"Hmph.  That was...disappointing."
He chuckled, flicking the blood off of his sword with a small smirk...

The hooded figure shook it's head, a faint hint of a blush visible under the cloth.
"That I am not.  I was...hired by a man, who claimed that what I was doing was for the good of the empire.  I didn't know that would entail hurting so many.  And especially not one so beautiful as you."
It said, it's voice steadily becoming more feminine.  With a shy glance upward, the figure reached down, spreading Ashnii's nether lips slightly to wipe her clean...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'meret sighed as he got rid of the last guard. He then saw what happened. - "Well, I didn't expect them to get killed... i would have preferred them to live to answer to the people. But I suppose what's done is done." - The Khajiit said as he got closer to the others.

Kyo, in the mean time, took his dragon in his arms, the creature was very tired. - "It is over now" - he told the creature as he started walking towards Chaka, frowning after witnessing the whole scene of death, and also it is the first time for him to walk on this much blood.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well' dae said holding up a bloody bag ' we dont have to worry about money now, now we have to get ashnii out ' dae said " they treated her like a plaything, something to be abused.. and i could do was listen.' his voice was a thin whisper, and his eyes were wet.

-
 sed nues went over to feli and hugged her. 'come on dear, lets get out of this horrid place..' she said.
-
 dar maa wiped her blade on the floor and put it away. the full reality of what she had dione was stating to sink in, and she grabbed on dru essa and began to cry.' come on sdar' dru said soothingly. as nicula came up to them and held on to both girls ' come on you two, we need to get out of her' nicula said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka did a simple spell to clean herself from the fight.  "Want a spell to clean yourself?" She asked Kyo.  

----

"They answered to the justice of Akatosh & Arkay.  Let's get whatever treasure we can get and leave, unless some want the gear in this room." Walker said.  "best to not tarry here to long."  Walker said as he put his balanced chakram back together and put it on his waist.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at the bodies of the Count and Countess. - "They surely got themselves a big mess, but I am glad they will not hurt anybody ever again." - he then looked at Dae. - "We will take care of your injuries as soon as we rescue ashnii, please tell as the direction for the dungeons."

Kyo looked at Chaka and nodded. - "I thank you for the armor again, miss Chaka." - He allowed her to undo the armor spell and a cleaning spell to get rid of all the blood. - "I hope the guards I put to sleep will not be treated too badly." - he commented.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the dungeons are down there' dae said as he dropped the bag of gold with a . he was tired, as well as hungry' when we get out of here, i'm going to get myself a pile meal of food ' he said.
-
dru essa turned to chaka ' you ok? she asked her friend. ' at least you are weaping armor, look at what i'm wearing' she added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded, "I'm doing ok, and we can get you some armor if you want.  Maybe some light armor." She said smiling to Dru, "how are you doing?" She asked her.

"I can do a quick light healing spell if any need one." Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm hanging o there dru essa said. ' but right now  we get ashnii and head out. i dont think this little event will help us avoid detection down the road..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You do have an...interesting...way of cleaning someone up. But I am afraid that my heart belongs to another." Ashnii replied, letting out a soft moan.

--------------------------------------------

Feli slumped to the ground, her body trembling. He dropped the dagger as tears flooded her vision. The khajiit's eyes fell on her bloodstained hands.

-------------------------------------------

"Hopefully we can escape undetected." John mused.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues hugged the young khajit stroking her head fur ' its alright honey, just let it all out' she said softly
- dar maa approached nicula her eyes were red from crying ' lets go down to the dungeon and get ashnii out.' she said. ' ersomeone is going to have to help me with this gold' dae pointed out. dru essa picked up pone, nicula another, and dae took the other 3.' john you take our pay from the fort' nicula said to him " we'll count all of this once we are out of here. it will take awhile'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can help take a bag. " Chaka said.  "I'm not in the habit of jumping around and flipping so remaining light isn't important to me." She said, noticing how some were very acrobatic.  

"Yes, best to count it later in a safe place away from here.  Then maybe divide it up equally so most can carry some." Walker said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dae handed one to both chaka and walker ' thanks he said appreciatekly. ' now to the dungeons everyone ' he saod as he began walking down the steps.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded female smirked a little up at Ashnii.
"Now, who said anything about your heart?  I just want to make this enjoyable for you... you deserve it after what happened to you..."
She purred, gently trailing kisses along Ashnii's body...

Sima Shi nodded, grabbing the keys off of a guard's corpse.
"Indeed.  Let's make haste to the dungeon."
He said, glancing coldly at Eric...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'meret went to where Kyo and Chaka are. - "Chaka, please take care of Kyo for now, I am going with theothers to check the dungeons." - he then looked at the kid for a moment before saying. - "We will be back soon."

Kyo saw Qa'Meret going, he then looked at Eric, but he blinked and looked back at Chaka. - "I am glad to see you are safe, miss, thank you for the armor spell you made for me again." - the kid smiled at the mage.