The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 190513

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I may want something light, perhaps a salad, with maybe some wine." Walker said, thinking about what he wanted before he said anything.  

----

"I think I'd like some fish, and tea." Chaka said.  "Best to not trust Sukki." She said.  She looked over at the new comer, wondering what happened to the other person who was usually with the party. She was also hoping she'd get the room with some of the other females she had shared a room with before.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why should we not trust Sukki? Dar Maa asked Chaka with a frown " she seems like a nice enough girl'. innocent carefree, a touch naive but shes young'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She told me that she will betray us.  At least she was honest about it.  I guess she's one of those mercenaries I heard  about who stays bought once paid."  Chaka said.   "I'll have to keep an eye on her all the time.  Including in combat, and I'l have to magically lock the door, if I stay in the inn, to prevent her from sneaking into the room and doing who knows what, maybe killing a few."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka, did you ask her if she knew what she was saying?' Dar Maa replied. " from her conduct she seems to be  kinda a free spirit, unaware of the troubles of life. to her, all this is a fun game. if she was going to harm us shes doing a very poor job of it."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Or she's a very good actor.  Superb at it.  Maybe she is a member of the cloaked daggers.  Maybe Apep has done that ritual you do to get one of them to come to you and do a contract." Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if she was a member if that group, well she wouldn't be playing the dreamy, airy type' Daar Maa  replied. 'the cloaked daggers are professional killers, they dont befriend folks like this. while it is always good to be careful chaka, i dont think Sukki meant it when she said those things. i think she was just being silly, which seems to be her trademark. i doubt if she even knows what 'betrayed' means.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm not so sure.  She could be one of the very good actors just acting like an air head type.  Maybe waiting to see if we're part of a larger group or something before she makes her move." Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that is possible, of course' Daar maa said ' we'll keep an eye on her. so tell me a little about yourself.' she asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I met Dru while staying at an inn I eat at sometimes.  We go to talking and we decided to do some traveling, to see some other places and maybe have interesting experiences." Chaka said.  "And we sure have."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded figure chuckled, bowing slightly.
"Well, if you must know, one of your friends is here with me.  Lovely young lass, sweetest thing... I do believe her name is Ashnii."
She said lightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ah, so you hit it off then. well truth be told chaka.. i really like her. i mean REALLY like her.' daar maa admitted. ' you're lucky to have found such a friend as her. as for me well i've has my share of adventures so far on this little quest of ours.. the groups seems to be getting bigger with each new plasce we visit.
 tairon had ordered a large steak and was eating it with his fingers using his claws to cut off pieces then pop them in his mouth. the other guests gave him a wie berth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded.  "I am lucky.  I'm glad I did meet her." Chaka said.  "She is a very nice personl, wonderful to know. " She said.  She nodded, "This group does seem to be getting larger. I wonder how large it'll be or if this is the maximum size." She said.   She was wondering if the 4 of them were going to share a room again & if so if they'd have some more fun together, along with talking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i dont know if this will be the maximum size, something tells me no' Daar maa replied. ' we'll likely add a couple more..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Betweeen here & the next town you think?" Chaka asked her.  "I wonder how large the group will get to.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sima Shi chuckled, sipping on the tea he had ordered.
"Hopefully no larger.  The more we bring along, the easier it will be for the enemy to find us, and the more we have to worry about betrayal within our ranks.  Speaking of which..."
He glanced over at John.
"I assume you went back and dealt with the traitor as he deserved?"
He asked coolly...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"The traitor? are they referring to...?" - Kyo asked but he was interrupted by Qa'Meret.

"Don't worry about such things, little one." - he said as he suddenly stood up from the table with his glass of mead in his hand. - "The new lady here just told us Ashnii is here! let us all going and check this great news by ourselves!" - he said as he smiled to the robbed woman that just gave the news.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was wondering what had happened to her.  "Is she very injured?" Walker said curious and looking over in the direction of where Qa'Meret was.  "Does she need any treatment?
"

------------------------

"I don't think we can do with to many more, else we'd have a small army." Chaka said.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John looked over at Sima Shi and scowled. "To be honest, I was going to forgive him. But his words made me reconsider." He explained, a hint of both anger and regret evident in his voice.

------------------------------------

Ashnii had left the bar and was dwelling near the lodging part of the inn. She was deep in thought and kind of in a fit of depression.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we already have a small army dar maa smirked. ' 20 should be enough to fight off a group of bandits.
-
 you should have let me handle the traitor tairon said to john, as he drank from a large mug. , i would have seen to it thatt the honor of my companions was restored, and that his death and suffering would please the god of the outcasts and damned.'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sima Shi chuckled, shaking his head as he took another sip of his tea.
"Forgiveness for traitors is nothing more than asking for another knife in the back.  For all we know, he had already alerted the King's forces to our plans and location.  What you did was nothing short of the most logical choice."
He said calmly, walking over and placing a hand on the human's shoulder...

Inside the forest, Eric's bones finally reconnected, pulling the rest of their fragmented pieces together, though a few pieces were still missing or shattered beyond being usable, and were simply left abandoned in the clearing where he had been laying.  Finally, his eye illuminated again, and his body shuddered before rising to it's feet limply...