The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 190417

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded. - "Well Vaeria, I bet you know for sure how things became hectic back in the city, so you may better consider sleeping in this Inn and tomorrow morning we can check how things are before our group makes the next step on our travel."

Kyo stood up. - "I think I will go walk around the Inn, if that is ok." - the kid asked the adult Khajiit.

"Sure, Kyo. as long as you won't get outside since it can be dangerous." - Qa'Meret replied. The kid nodded and went upstairs followed by his little dragon creature.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so pick a number out of this napsack ' sed nues said offering it to her' the number you pick will be the room you sleep in tonight.' She Smiled
 manna finished serving the last drinks andst the bat and put things away for the night.
-
 dru essa smiled at dar maa then leaned in close. realizing that dru essa was going to kiss her dar maa reacted, the red lips locked together and for about a minute the girls shard a warm kiss, and explored each others mouths . after the minute was up, dar maa broke the kiss and pulled away from dru essa. 'good night dru' dar maa smiled 'that was a nice kiss..'' yeah it was, i can tell why nicula cares about you so much you're a heck of a kisser.' yeah, well if you dont mind i'd like to have some me time with my diary for now' dar maa said ' sure thing i have a couple books i've been meaning to read anyway ' dru esa shrugged and got out of bed and headed towards her knapsacjk and pulled out a couple books ' journeys to lursanthum' and  sorra; a short history' dru esa picked out journey to lursanthum and opened to a bookmark she had placed inside it.she returned to her spot in the bed. dar maa was gazing at her diary for a few minutes. the girls had moved from the kiss quickly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria reached into the bag, drawing a paper with the number 1 on it.  
"Ah, Room 1.  I guess that's alright with me."
She said gently...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats where john is staying' Sed nues said ' just knock on the door
_ drussila headed to her room, to get a few hours rest before the morning.
-
 well chaka i'm heading up to the room' nicula said to her ' you can do as you want if you want to stay up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded, "Ok, sounds good.  Maybe I can ask if I can take some desserts up to our room so we can eat there."  Chaka said.  

------

"If you are sure you can take the fact your life will be in danger at any second." Walker said to Vaeria.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria nodded, yawning softly.
 "Right.  I think I'll go do that now..."
She said sleepily..

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good Night vareia. it was nice to meet you' Sed Nues said.
-
 manna was cleaning out a glass that had mead in it as she saw chaka approach..
- what can i do for you?' she asked.
_ dae by now has nearly three quarters of the way through the pile, and had count nearly 700000 gold already.
- night sed nues ' i'm heading up too nicula yawned. sed nues gave nicula a mtherly kiss then snmiled ' good night dear. dont keep dar maa or dru essa up too long with your chatter. i'll be in room 3, if you need me.' she smiled as she headed up the stairs, nicula followed her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo didn't start exploring the Inn for real, he went right to the last floor, taking advantage of the people there were already sleeping in their rooms and that he can be very fast, and silent in his toes when needed, he found a service stairs to the rooftop and climbed it. He could fell the soft cold breeze blowing from the treetops, but he could also see some fires and noise coming from the city far away.
The kid sighed but then gave a couple of steps away from the stairs to give room for his dragon to go up to. - "Let's hope this will work." - The small Gaean Rabbit said to his dragon and he then closed his eyes, concentrating, focusing his energy just like how he did when he was in the previous town and made the dragon that became a travel partner.
A warm white glow surrounds the kid as that aura started forming a simpler-shaped creature than the dragon: a round head with a pointy snout, big eyes, small body with 4 small limbs and a very long tail was formed. Kyo opened his eyes again as his body stopped glowing, the new creature remained floating with ethereal means as it has no wings of any kind, going around the kid many times until it stopped right in front of it's creator. - "I need you to find someone, his name is Eric, and it is my hope he will accept you as a sign of faith from me." - the kid said as the creature nodded and flew away from the Inn, in direction to the woods.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, I was wondering if I could have deserts for 4 people so we can eat them in room 4 a before we go to sleep." Chaka said to Manna hoping she'd say yes but thinking she may not since that may not be allowed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly. we have apple pie, carrot cake, blue berry pie and chocolate cake. what do you want? manna asked ' the deserts come with the meal anyway so theres no charge' she added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm."  Maybe some of each or something.  Not sure which each of them may like." Chaka said after thinking for a second or so.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just take them manna said giving the cakes and pies to her' sorry to be pushy but i'm heading to bed very shortly. have a good night' she said as she got out from behind the counter
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks," Chaka said as she took the stuff, "And good night." She said.  She made sure she got some utensils and some another thing or to that would be needed.  Then she headed up to the room she was sharing with the others.  

"Hope you don't mind." She said as she opened the door holding up what she had, "But I brought some desert food. "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks chaka ' nicula said. she had entered the room about ten minutes before and had picked the left side by dar maa. you'll be by dru essa as its the only spot left' nicula added. ' she was  looking at the sword she had found in the cave and watching the moonlight reflect off it. dar maa put her diary away after writing in it . dru essa was flipping pages in her book. ' just pick out the dessert you want chaka and we'll s split the rest' dar maa said with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Good night, Vaeria, sleep well since tomorrow it might be a long day." - Qa'Meret said to the newcomer as he also got up from the table. - "I think I'll also do what Chaka said and I will take some dessert dishes too." - He went where Manna was taking the orders. - "I would like to take two slices of chocolate cake, please."

In the mean time, in the rooftop of the Inn. Kyo sat down for a minute as he kept looking at the direction his new creature flew to. - "I hope the group won't get mad at me for doing this." - he said to himself as his dragon looked back at him with curiosity. The kid the stood up and he went back inside the inn, using the same service stairs and returning to the Inn's top floor.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker finished what he was doing and headed up to the room he was to share with Qa'Meret & Kyo.  He wondered what tomorrow would bring, hopefully not nasty surprises, as well as hoping that the night would be uneventful.  

----

"I think I'd like the chocolate best." She said.  She set the deserts down on a handy table in the room so the others could get the deserts they wanted.  "I brought utinsils and napkins also." She said and set the utensils on the napkins as she put those down next to where the deserts were.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa  got out and grabbed the carrot cake, dru essa took some of the blueberry pie and nicula who was last took the apple pie. the pies were warm and flaky and smelled delicious dar maa stopped as she briefly sensed kyos creating his new creature then returned to her dessert.
-
 manna gave him the cake slices then then headed yuup the stairs ' sleep well' she said to QaMaret.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret took the two slices of cake. - "Thank you, sleep well you too." - he smiled at Manna and then he went upstairs to the room that he will be sleeping on. Once inside, he left the two slices of cake in a night table and left the backpacks in one corner of the room to rpevent anybody from tripping.

He then saw Walker. - "So, are we going to share the bedroom too? We were supposed to be four, but there should be room for one person." - He say in the middle of the room, a very large bed. - "I am not a real fan of sharing the bed with most people, but at least it beats having to sleep in the floor during travels."

The last floor of the Inn was already dark, so Kyo could not see many details at all, but he was not really paying attentions at his surroundings, his mind is plitted between his new creature's mission and what would the group say if they found out.... He decided not talk about that, not counting if the mages of the group noticed something.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues climbed into bed and soon fell asleep..
-
 dae was now over 2 million, and still had a good number of coin left to count. 'theres over 2 million in this bag, which means..i took over TEN MILLION gold from them..' his grin stretched. 'i'll gladly take it, they took a lot out of me..
-
 nicula helped herself to the apple pie..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka started to eat a bit of her desert.  She decided to only eat a bit, not wanting to be over full, and save some for the morning, using  a spell to make sure it would be as fresh & warm as it was currently.  

------------

Walker went to the bed and started to get ready for bed.  "I guess Kyo is out walking around somewhere or getting a snack?" He asked.  Guessing he would be nearby somewhere.