The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 188564

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"John." Ashnii whispered with a yawn.

The boy looked to the source of the voice, his eyes widened upon seeing her again.

No words were spoken, he embraced the female khajiit then and there. Weeping, mostly for what he did to Eric.

-------------------------------------------

Feli nodded and followed Dae downstairs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dae took a seat at a table and drussila brought him some food.
 dar maa  sed nues and nicula were eating together..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka & Walker sat down at different tables and put in orders for their breakfasts.  They then waited till the food would come, looking around the room, both to pass the time and so they'd not be surprised if something happened.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret also took a drink from his glass, he then said - "Well, I think only time will give the answer you are looking for, Kyo. But even though I still cannot fully trust Eric, I need to have some faith in things turning for the best in the long-run." - he then smiled stood up and walked around the table, kneeling just next to Kyo. - "I was a total idiot before, and I hope you'll be able to accept my apologies."

Kyo smiled, since he cannot afford loosing the people that bacame his family on Eymreil. - "I am also sorry for not trusting you, I will not make anything at your back again."

The kid then placed his arms around Qa'Meret's shoulders in a hug. the Khajiit returned the hug. The Khajiit cares about Kyo like if the Gaean Rabbit was his son, and he thinks he'll be more careful with his actions in the future.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dru essa smiled as she watched the two reconcile. she drank her milk  without saying much.
-
you sleep well ear' Sed Nues asked Dar Maa " yeah m,om it was fine.. not any real problrems dar maa replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded figure looked up from its meal, glowing eyes seeming to focus on Dar and the other females in a curious, probing fashion...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
manna brought a glass of mead and laid it on erics table. ' enjoy' she said as she returned to the bar..
-
dar maa ordered pancakes for the 3 of them, and they arrived pipping hot and fluffy,..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
After breaking the hug, Qa'meret looked at Dru Essa. - "I must thank Dru Essa, for been here during this situation." - he then looked at the kid, who started drinking his glass of milk again, and then returned his sight to her as he returned to his seat. - "I know Kyo enough to say that he would not have talked his thoughts about this situation if he haven't found you there in the corridor." - he smiled at her as he took a sip from his glass.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, i helped watch him while you guys were taking care of thye fort situation' Dru esa replied ' plus i have a good sense about reading creatures, knowing what they are thinking sort off deal..' she said to him ' you are lucky to have him as a friend..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded. - "Yes, you are right: to find him has been the only time good fortune has smiled at me in a very long time."

Kyo continued enjoying his milk, he then stopped to make a comment. - "Well, I did make another creature, and I need to recall it before someone else finds it. But I don't think is a good idea to make it enter the Inn with all these people watching."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
head up stairs and recall it' dru essa suggested. ' hsaving it come through your window meas others wont see it..' she said as drussila brought the trio pancakes ' every guests gets pancakes with their morning meal..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Dru Essa, but before he could answer, Drussila came with the pancakes. - "Well... I think it can wait for some more minutes." - he said as he couldn't resist the small of the pancakes.

"Besides, if he goes upstairs now, then I cannot guarantee the safety of the pancakes until your return." - Qa'Meret grabbed one with a fork.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka and Walker's breakfasts arrived, pancakes & sausage.  Chaka put some syrup on her pancakes, then started to eat them, deciding to eat the sausages last.  

Walker put a bit of butter between the bottom 2 pancakes, then keeping it lifted put a bit of jelly between the slices.  Then he poured some syrup on the 2nd then the top pancake.  He started to eat, switching between eating a bit of sausage and some pancake.  taking a sip of his drink now and then.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll get you some more if mr minstrel here wolfs them down ' dru essa smirked as she ate her pancakes quickly. ' so go do what you have too ' drussila brought in another tray of pancakes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Upstairs outside the room John and Ashnii had occupied, Vaeria stirred from where she had curled up on the floor, yawning and stretching a little before noticing an uncommonly damp feeling from her leggings.  Blushing profusely, she glanced around to make sure noone else was in sight, then surreptitiously touched the damp patch before bringing it up to her nose and taking an inquisitive sniff.  
"Good...I didn't...have an accident last night...but that means...was I dreaming about all of the...no, no...don't go there, Vae.  None of them probably even are that way...not freaks like you..."
She thought quietly to herself as she rose, wrapping her cloak tightly around herself in the hopes of hiding the dampness as she made her way down the stairs to breakfast.  As she grabbed some food and took a seat at the table with Dar, Sed, and the others, she uttered a small, silent prayer to whatever gods there were that none of the girls would smell the fairly obvious scent of her...excitement...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret gave a big grin at Dru Essa's comment. - "Go ahead, Kyo, I am not really all THAT bad."

Kyo quickly finished a pancake and he then stood up from the table. - "Excuse me." - he said politely and he then walked very quickly towards the stairs, once there, he climbed them very quickly giving big leaps until he got to the floor the room is. The kid got inside and closed the door behind him before going towards the room's window. He opened it and then he closed his eyes. He called for the creature using his own magic and thoughts.

After some seconds, the creature Kyo made last night arrived to the room: due to it's tail, it is longer than the dragon-like creature the kid made as it reaches over 2 meters long. But the body was much thinner. - "Things didn't came as planned, but it is good to see you are safe." - the kid said as he hugged the creature for a moment, he then let it go. - "Let's go back to breakfast" - the kid said as he went downstairs followed by the new creature, that was squeaking as he flew next to it's creator.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good morning vaeria' Dar maa said Pleasantly ' how was your night? Mine was ok, just tired from the long journey yesterday' she said as she took another bite of pancake.. ' where are you from, if you dont mind me asking..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed and fidgeted a little, unintentionally making her scent more obvious as she stammered a little, looking at her food.
"I-It was...um...Good."
She murmured, then looked towards Dar a little.
"I...don't really remember where I'm from, actually..."
She said sadly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so you've been wandering around then ' dar maa said, trying to ignore the sweaty smell vaeria was emitting.. ' did you.. spill perfume on yourself ' she asked '' because you smell like seashells..' perhaps a bath is needed  sed nues replied. ' you can use our room vaeria..' she offered kindly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed, ears flattening a little.
"I um...perfume...right...yeah..."
She stammered inarticulately, nodding gratefully at Sed.